December 21, 2012
Tyrone

Hanford, CA

#1 Oct 18, 2012
I know everyone's heard of this now infamouse date and the calamity that's supposed to be associated with it. It is the end of the Mayan calender and many believe the end of time. Now I don't know if all that is true however I do know that the sun has been acting up. Solar flares have become far to frequent in the last ten year and recently there are huge sun spots on the other side of it. The scenario of a unprecedented sun flare would be devastating to our power grid here on earth. That means no food,water,gas,or transportation to our area or anywhere else for that matter. Does anyone else have an opinion or concerns about this upcoming date or event?
truths come to pass

Delano, CA

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Personally I look at it through the bibles point of view.it states none of us will know the date and time of the world because the end is classified as the return of god but it states before he come rumours of wars, famines earthquakes, etc...will occur before he does it may not be the end but the beginning of the end,the government will make people will Recieve the mark of the beast and anti christ still hasn't been revealed yet and also the ones who refuse to recieve the mark get killed or either tortured for believing in god.which hasn't happend but until then we gotta keep our faith its an endurance race so we gotta keep it. I personally would die by god than to Recieve the mark I know some of u are athiest but to those who still have faith keep it lit don't let it burn out we"ll be rewarded for it trust god he"ll come through.
lol

Delano, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2012
No this is just crap. Lol
idiots

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
It is simply just a way to make money
TommyFully108

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2012
The world can't end until the sun dies fully.. Which is in a billion years.. They are just trying to scare people..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
martha moreno 50 min Delano 2
Northern Riders in Delano? (PC Gang) (Mar '15) 7 hr PortervilleCa 52
Gabby 8 hr TRUMP2017 11
Mexican girls are shaped like gorillas 8 hr TRUMP2017 14
A Warning For MEXICAN GIRLS 8 hr TRUMP2017 8
Funny no fat bitches sticker 10 hr Delano 3
Luis Romero native 11 hr Sphie 1

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance