Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Oakland, California

#72 Sep 17, 2012
SPICE is for Dumbasses...Just smoke a fat blunt of some Dank and youre all good
readysetfight

Foster City, CA

#73 Sep 17, 2012
Go check out the pipe shop down highst in delano. They have great deals. I gwt my spice there.
monkey vixen

United States

#74 Sep 25, 2012
Dude I have done it all.. ice, boy, yeyo, z- and I'm telling you I have never been as fucked up as I was on Diablo.. I could not focus. Didn't even know how to handle it. Everything was weird and I wasn't of my body. F*ck that sh*t. Never again!
Purple Ownzzz

Murrieta, CA

#75 Oct 7, 2012
There is a reason it's called DIABLO - DEATH. Ahahah that shit is crazy fun!!@.@
Vyedr of Orange County

Fountain Valley, CA

#76 Oct 25, 2012
It's a weird drug. It really depends on your mindset at the time, and honestly it seems like sometimes you just get a bad bowl. Since there are so many different things in Spice, it's easy to have a bowl that's mix matched differently every time. tge first time I smoked Spice, I was totally unprepared for it, but I had already smoked some weed, so it wasn't to crazy, and I just ate to settle my stomach. The next time my friends and I were smoking it, we got Diablo and it was fine, just like weed. Stayed up on Netflix for hours. But then I went to sleep, and the first thing I did when I woke up was take one hit of Spice. I became lost in my head almost immediately. My friend was talking to me but I couldn't understand what exactly they were saying... I may have even been hallucinating that. But in my head, I was dying. I was counting down the slow motion frames of each second before death, and I was judging myself, fighting over where I would go once I finally ran out of seconds. Random words and phrases were fighting to be heard in my mind, and I was literally fighting to realize the meaning of my life. It all somehow came down to two somethings, two numbers, or names, or sounds, I honestly forget. But I was fighting to find myself in one of those choices, and if I chose correctly, I would be able to move on to the next life peacefully. I kept fighting to figure out which I was supposed to choose when I decided I couldn't choose either. I couldn't break it down, because I hadn't figured it out, I wasn't ready. I didn't know the answer... And then I took a breath. I opened my eyes, and I saw my best friend on the phone. I grabbed him and asked "Am I Faith Felicity Holden born on April 28th?" "Yes, are you okay?" "And you're Marcos?" "Yes, do you still need an ambulance?" "I... I don't know... My heart is pounding..." My heart was pounding out of my chest, I was stiff and I was burning. It turns out I had a seizure and my friend had called an ambulance, but we told them not to come in the end. I don't know how long I was out, but I know that was intense. Even after I came to, I was still trippin, I was still seeing frames of seconds, I was just aware that getting lost in them would fuck me up, so I had to actively keep myself from zoning out at all. It went away, but the entire experience is stuck in my memory. I honestly feel like I was about to discover the meaning of my life. It was horrifying, yet enlightening. That's what I would consider a bad bowl. None of the other hits I've taken have done anything like that to me, but that one hit I took sent me to a different dimension. I would say be careful with it, and make sure you're in a confident state of mind. And don't underestimate it, even if you're done it before. It wasn't my first time, and it wasn't a huge hit, it just didn't sit with me right once. But yea, it's some intense shit.

“SmOkInG KuSh EvErY DaY”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Oakland, California

#77 Oct 25, 2012
Vyedr of Orange County wrote:
It's a weird drug. It really depends on your mindset at the time, and honestly it seems like sometimes you just get a bad bowl. Since there are so many different things in Spice, it's easy to have a bowl that's mix matched differently every time. tge first time I smoked Spice, I was totally unprepared for it, but I had already smoked some weed, so it wasn't to crazy, and I just ate to settle my stomach. The next time my friends and I were smoking it, we got Diablo and it was fine, just like weed. Stayed up on Netflix for hours. But then I went to sleep, and the first thing I did when I woke up was take one hit of Spice. I became lost in my head almost immediately. My friend was talking to me but I couldn't understand what exactly they were saying... I may have even been hallucinating that. But in my head, I was dying. I was counting down the slow motion frames of each second before death, and I was judging myself, fighting over where I would go once I finally ran out of seconds. Random words and phrases were fighting to be heard in my mind, and I was literally fighting to realize the meaning of my life. It all somehow came down to two somethings, two numbers, or names, or sounds, I honestly forget. But I was fighting to find myself in one of those choices, and if I chose correctly, I would be able to move on to the next life peacefully. I kept fighting to figure out which I was supposed to choose when I decided I couldn't choose either. I couldn't break it down, because I hadn't figured it out, I wasn't ready. I didn't know the answer... And then I took a breath. I opened my eyes, and I saw my best friend on the phone. I grabbed him and asked "Am I Faith Felicity Holden born on April 28th?" "Yes, are you okay?" "And you're Marcos?" "Yes, do you still need an ambulance?" "I... I don't know... My heart is pounding..." My heart was pounding out of my chest, I was stiff and I was burning. It turns out I had a seizure and my friend had called an ambulance, but we told them not to come in the end. I don't know how long I was out, but I know that was intense. Even after I came to, I was still trippin, I was still seeing frames of seconds, I was just aware that getting lost in them would fuck me up, so I had to actively keep myself from zoning out at all. It went away, but the entire experience is stuck in my memory. I honestly feel like I was about to discover the meaning of my life. It was horrifying, yet enlightening. That's what I would consider a bad bowl. None of the other hits I've taken have done anything like that to me, but that one hit I took sent me to a different dimension. I would say be careful with it, and make sure you're in a confident state of mind. And don't underestimate it, even if you're done it before. It wasn't my first time, and it wasn't a huge hit, it just didn't sit with me right once. But yea, it's some intense shit.
WOW what a nice story
omg

Wasco, CA

#78 Oct 26, 2012
That shit is crazy im scared to try it now
jetsun dude

Mesa, AZ

#79 Nov 2, 2012
I've been smoking Diablo for over a year going thru 3 gram a week. my buddy up to 5 grams a day aaaccckkk his asthma acting up now. for me no ill affects BUTlike a crackhead burning lips...I've stopped for 10 days I need to stop for what 3 months maybe just to test the addictive side. its not like crack but hmmmm my behaviour patterns have changed for the worse to some extent still reading 2 to 4 books a quarter planning for it. I did pass an 8 panel drug screen ca. can't be a pothead so this stuff rocks wish I could find Diablo platinum way strong weeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeee
jetsun dude

Mesa, AZ

#80 Nov 2, 2012
yeah a good mindf..k pillows or razorblades I go for the pillows a.d mine are made of marshmallows with caramel and chocolate swirls. no doubt addicted over here.. but umm now to rationalize getting

while I can before its banned. I do wonder what long term ramifications are gonna be. 5 of the six ingredients are natural mild ish hallucinogenics well ...the last ingredient aroma essence is the wildcard.like a dialed downed version of shrooms. I get it in vegas I like. what's up I get it avondale AZ. 100% it hits the cannaboid recepters in the brain yyyyaaahhhhhooo...paranoia refers to they are out to get me. anxiety is or refers to did I lock the door. or turn off the oven or lights. this is like a superdose of anxiety then your survival endorphans kick in tje dopamine or something like that.anyone see the shadow people ...can't wait to smoke good ole weed again but that ain't gonna happen for a bit. plus I got weed jello shot and drink recipies...in the mean time I'm dancing with the devil

jetsun dude

Mesa, AZ

#81 Nov 2, 2012
btw a side effect or condition of is what has been termed. "couch lock " apparently this is common with most or all spice type products ...well definitely not all some just to weak or lacking the fun stuff. diablo definitely set your environment up for maximum pleasure umm sex partner toys and whipped cream for the cottonmouth or jelly ...at a campfire is awesome too. back to couck lock signs and symptoms. its not that you cannot move but your survival depends on staying put for some reasons umm
to qoute Isaac Asimov out of context."incapacitation through illogical storms of emotion ". from his sense of humor essay. umm I mentioned addiction but I think the withdrawal from not playing everquest was strong but if I break my smart phone again aaccckkk ha or going back to dial up modem. aaaaccckkk Timothy Leary said something to the effect the modern computer is the new LSD. Whom is more under the hypnotic effect of a hallucinogenic sound those sounds being " law" or "government " , the G-man or the beggar?
Been There Done That

Yucaipa, CA

#82 Nov 20, 2012
i LOVE salvia... diablo, not so much... like some of the stories above, i also felt like i was having a heart attack. i tried to throw up but was trembling so bad i could hardly kneel at the toilet. i was on fire then freezing, afraid to fall asleep... worried i would stop breathing or suffocate on my own vomit if i let myself slip away. and it's not just 10-15 minutes... i spent about 2 hours just trying to wait out the ill effects i was feeling. terrible. well, maybe not terrible, but it certainly wasn't FUN. i think i'll just stick to shrooms and salvia (if i can find it again, diablo seems to have replaced it at the shops in my town.)
Green

United States

#83 Nov 27, 2012
That's not the bomb
Jeff

Fort Worth, TX

#84 Dec 8, 2012
You kids are dumb I smoke three grams of this a day and its a high ya but I could take way more try wanted if you want real stuff
Jeff

Fort Worth, TX

#85 Dec 8, 2012
Not to mention I was a pothead for ever before probation but honestly 20 buck for an oz versus 250 ya and its not harmed me yet
tina

Concord, CA

#86 Dec 22, 2012
mic wrote:
Don't do it I ended up up in the hospital. Very close to a death.
I've taken my son twice to emerg room and twice to clinic...its been almost a month my poor kid still suffers with horrible side effects... paranoia anxiety bad dreams lack of sleep feels like he's going to die Chest hurts hurts muscles hurt... nausea dizziness can't be alone no energy outburst of anger and rage :( I hope this goes away really really soon
buster free

United States

#87 Dec 23, 2012
Wut the fakk i smoked all 3 gs and didnt feel nuthin but a head change but thats probably cuz i smoke dank all day everyday! You foos weak and probably got them baby lungs lmao
buster free

United States

#88 Dec 23, 2012
Smh youngsters.......
krazykillakrip

Elk Grove, CA

#89 Dec 28, 2012
your sause is weak. the reason you had such a bad experience is cuz your a scared little girl. I smoke diablo all day and as long as you stay in controll your good. just leave the drugs to the people who can actually hang...
RtrillaSwag wrote:
man i suggest you not to use diablo from my experience and for the ones who's no longer here off that shit, my first using it i was moments away from death until my homie can at the right time and i only hit about 7-9 times i thought i hit it too much so i contuine to use it but only one hit and let my homies hit the said they aint f"ing with it and i watch my twin sister pazest off it and freaking the f' out and when i was holding here she said she didnt want to die<<< off that diablo and i would it like 1 time and the last time i almost died i only hit it once went outside walked about 35-50 feet and just wasnt feel ok so i walked home and i was in front of my door having a heart attack while stay there and the guy repair the roof was just staying there walking me move and i was moving because it was pazeting me idk wtf to call it but i was pazest off and after that i would have nightmares and would think people was going to kill and it went for about 3-4 months i had it bad broz i tell ya dont play with that shit cuz i am still here but people i mean many people have died off it real talk so think before buying it,, matter of fact dont buy that shit at all i should have kept smoking trees then to think i could quit and smoke that shit... please dont buy it cuz the aftermath is worst then u think RtrillaSwag out#
krazykillakrip

Elk Grove, CA

#90 Dec 28, 2012
your sause is weak. the reason you had such a bad experience is cuz your a scared little girl. I smoke diablo all day and as long as you stay in controll your good. just leave the drugs to the people who can actually hang...
Ugh

Phoenix, AZ

#91 Dec 29, 2012
Stupid a ss people all of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Bowl 4 hr Ideas Please 1
fog 4 hr Keep it Safe 1
Good Morning 4 hr Keep it Safe 1
Girls from walmart 6 hr ghost 22
Superking & frostyking owners hate Mexicans (Feb '14) 6 hr D V eight 51
Flor from Delano 7 hr Truth 1
La michoacana store/carniceria sold me.... 12 hr el tigere 7
Delano Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web