Child support
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Frustrated mother

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Jun 25, 2012
What should I do I have 3 kids my baby daddy work but doesn't help me at all should I do it or not ?
alpha

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
All the kids are his. Didn't you learn from the first one
Shy guy

Delano, CA

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Frustrated mother wrote:
What should I do I have 3 kids my baby daddy work but doesn't help me at all should I do it or not ?
do it nothing makes me more mad when a father doesnt want to help support his kids
c

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
wow...of course you should do it for them! he needs to help too!
Frustrated mother

Bakersfield, CA

#5 Jun 26, 2012
alpha wrote:
All the kids are his. Didn't you learn from the first one
yes they are all his and he wasn't acting like this till know but just to let u know it not just the mothers responsability to raise and take care of the kids and I don't know if have any kids but they are hella expensive ....
alpha

Sacramento, CA

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Yes they are. So I take it ur working
La chingona

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Frustrated mother wrote:
idc what anyone thinks or says on this one... It takes two to make a baby so y can't it take two to raise them? Most of these "men" think that with buying the kid a lollypop should be enough to say they take care of theirs... It ain't the kids fault that they were brought in to this world... I dnt think the baby asked the mommy or daddy to bring him or her into this fucked up world!!! So girl u better do what u gotta do....
oneMili

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Its da momz fault 4 spreading them or bending over a choosing da dick now handle what's already done and shut up da kids gonna eat n e wayz?
Real talk

Shafter, CA

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Frustrated mother wrote:
Get a job you lazy btchhhh simple as that!!!!!!
dude

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Why r u not living with the nanny daddy as a family
dr phil lipino

Delano, CA

#13 Jun 26, 2012
Find a nanny get to work. Child support ain't nothing. They dnt give you enough to raise 3 kids. Better to get to work that's life. Be independent
Audra Ramirez Medrano

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 26, 2012
Close your legs next time.
close the gap

Delano, CA

#15 Jun 26, 2012
close your legs and quit living off the system. Lowlife!
bubblezlg

Arvin, CA

#16 Jun 26, 2012
Wheather she opened her legs or not, he stuck it in, so it is his responsability too!!! MAN UP dude!!!! Obviously some immature people makin comments.. Child care is expensive, some idiot said get a nanny, are you kiddin me!!! If you have told him to help & he hasn't den he should not be surprised wen u file for child support!! You have to do wat is best for the 3 babies, they are wat matter the most!!
frustrated mother

Bakersfield, CA

#17 Jun 26, 2012
For all u guys information I do work full time and I'm a full time student in college and its not opening the legs what brings babies to this world cause then guess what ur mom should of open her legs either to bring u in to this world then last of my point it take a dad to donate sperms but a real father stand up to raise them kids but then again I'm just asking for an opinion so let them opinions coming
quasimodo

Denver, CO

#18 Jun 26, 2012
shoulda wrapped it
Ziri

Lamont, CA

#19 Jun 26, 2012
Frustrated mother wrote:
You should.especially if he is working, cuz what else is he spending his money on, either stupid stuff or on someone else. Try to make an agreement if he dnt want to them put child support.
LOLL

Lamont, CA

#20 Jun 26, 2012
oneMili wrote:
Its da momz fault 4 spreading them or bending over a choosing da dick now handle what's already done and shut up da kids gonna eat n e wayz?
Did you not read? All of the kids are his and he BARELY STARTED ACTING LIKE THAT. Obviously they had a great relationship and decided to have a family!! And aparently she is handling but she needs help nd the father shld handle as well!!
quasimodo

Denver, CO

#21 Jun 26, 2012
Ziri wrote:
<quoted text>
You should.especially if he is working, cuz what else is he spending his money on, either stupid stuff or on someone else. Try to make an agreement if he dnt want to them put child support.
want to make a baby lol its sad to say most guys will just quit their job
stanky

Richgrove, CA

#23 Jun 26, 2012
Look...before you opened your legs you should have thought if you were going to be able to support your children. Dont depend on the people of this nation to take care of your mistakes. Quit whining and get a job or put your children up for adoption...if you cant take care of them...you should not have them. Take some responsibility for your actions...crazy glue works really well..just apply it in the right place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annie Barajas? 2 hr Elver galarga 1
Araceli Cisneros from Pixley worked at paramoun... 2 hr Seen u at the park 1
Kris hernandez 3 hr Tee 47
milf that wants to fck (Aug '12) 5 hr Marlene 51
Martha Ponce from mcfarland 6 hr Marlene 10
Any girls down for sex tonight 😁 6 hr Marlene 3
jessica rivera (Jan '12) 7 hr Curious 21

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance