Shandeep jewandah
Sabrina Salazar

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I remember the times when Bianca and I use to make fun of your mustache. The funny thing is that you still have it
Hahahaha sorry
O_o

Mcfarland, CA

#2 Mar 31, 2012
It's funny how those bitches ignore!!! Lmao
Sabrina Salazar

Bakersfield, CA

#3 Mar 31, 2012
I'm being straight out. I ain't like no other people that use fake ass user names
Foreals

La Mirada, CA

#4 Mar 31, 2012
I seen her jogging down by the post office and I could see that dark mustache from a mile away! Bleach it! Make it lighter. Hey, I'm trying to help the poor girl out.
omg

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2012
Ily sabrina!!!!
Sabrina

Bakersfield, CA

#6 Mar 31, 2012
Wrf is she bleaches it Its gonna look hella worst!! Black like her color
i know

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2012
Undercover who*e
bahaha

Delano, CA

#8 Apr 4, 2012
You guys are so stupid grow up, all you bitches are probably hella ugly and disgusting. She bomb, and has a nice ass.. Juss sayin

The Gloop
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Gloop.
tequilarose

Delano, CA

#10 Apr 5, 2012
hell nah! Sabrina is bombskee! she's a 9 out of 10
i cone

Richgrove, CA

#11 Apr 7, 2012
She's cool people's :)
gaaaaaasp

South Dos Palos, CA

#12 Apr 11, 2012
I knew you both in elementary :3
Jasmine

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2012
Sabrina Salazar wrote:
I remember the times when Bianca and I use to make fun of your mustache. The funny thing is that you still have it
Hahahaha sorry
Why the fck would you put her on here?
Lmfao you had a fckn darkazz mustache your freshman & sophmore yr in high school! I cant comment on your juniorr or senior cuz I havent seen you since! But who are you to laught at her mustache when your wasnt any better! Lmfao dumb braud
Logical

South Dos Palos, CA

#14 Apr 16, 2012
Jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the fck would you put her on here?
Lmfao you had a fckn darkazz mustache your freshman & sophmore yr in high school! I cant comment on your juniorr or senior cuz I havent seen you since! But who are you to laught at her mustache when your wasnt any better! Lmfao dumb braud
Props. She says she's being straight up when she can just straight up tell it to her face rather than put her on blast in a place low-life's like to go when they want to talk shit but not get hit. Shandeep has a life and most likely won't spend any of it reading about someone complaining about her "mustache".
Jasmine

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2012
Logical wrote:
<quoted text>
Props. She says she's being straight up when she can just straight up tell it to her face rather than put her on blast in a place low-life's like to go when they want to talk shit but not get hit. Shandeep has a life and most likely won't spend any of it reading about someone complaining about her "mustache".
Lol for real! This beezie is scurred of her I bet
Daniel

Delano, CA

#16 Jun 17, 2012
"I'd rack that; after I taste some of that curry" ;D

jk .. love that girl :3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny and areli caught hitting the dope pipe 5 hr Donttripp 8
Why do guys cheat but say they love u and want ... 6 hr Curiosity 5
Perigo Bozo 11 hr Utah Territory King 21
Things you don't like in Delano ? 12 hr Agree 14
Gabby Chavez 14 hr Agree 9
lorena garcia ex of Pablo garcia 14 hr joy 19
Marisela Ayon 17 hr Laura Alaniz 17

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance