anonymous

Riverbank, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Tonys pizza is a dump the place stinks they don't have air conditioning their beer is warm and their staff look like a bunch a high school drop outs who don't give a dam about customers. Their kids games r out of order and they still won't unplug just so little kids can still put quarter. If u ask me , its a dirty way to make money. Definetly never coming back. Hope the place burns down one day. No joke.

The Gloop
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Gloop?
Pizza hut

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Apr 7, 2012
I so agree...^^^^ 1oo% biggg timee .....and lr's is da same fkn dam sh!t too....thay need too shutt these died beet huck of sh!t shacks down there old like d@ fkn owners ....
illuminati

Delano, CA

#7 Apr 7, 2012
If its so awful y don't u drive somewhere else and quit goin there? Ask ur mom if u can use her car and ask 4 sum gas money while ur at it. I kno that mite cut into ur day of doin nothing ... get a job losers
Dela Norte14

Delano, CA

#8 Apr 7, 2012
illuminati wrote:
If its so awful y don't u drive somewhere else and quit goin there? Ask ur mom if u can use her car and ask 4 sum gas money while ur at it. I kno that mite cut into ur day of doin nothing ... get a job losers
looks like tonyz pizza worker iz offended hahaha
illuminati

Delano, CA

#10 Apr 8, 2012
Work there?no don't.don't evn live in dela.but again if its sooo awful y do u go there 2b dissapointed ? What's preventing u from taking ur ass sumwhere else that u will enjoy ? If u don't like don't go.swear delano so sad ppl need 2 tlk shit bout something.a damn pizza place really?find something useful 2 do with ur time
Vanessa

Bakersfield, CA

#15 Apr 9, 2012
I love Tony's PizzA if you dont like it to go DUMBASS!!
Vanessa

Bakersfield, CA

#16 Apr 9, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
I love Tony's PizzA if you dont like it to go DUMBASS!!
I love Tony's Pizza and if you dont like dont go DUMBASS!!
amen

Richgrove, CA

#17 Apr 9, 2012
I think the pizza is good but it is going down hill. What i dont like is when you walk in theres a big virgin marry on the wall. I go there to eat pizza not pray
yup

Alhambra, CA

#18 Apr 9, 2012
amen wrote:
I think the pizza is good but it is going down hill. What i dont like is when you walk in theres a big virgin marry on the wall. I go there to eat pizza not pray
^^exactly! 1st it became pretty floral in there and now religious? not very pizza parlor like. I love the pizza but I agree its getting weird
noel

Delano, CA

#19 Apr 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Tonys pizza is a dump the place stinks they don't have air conditioning their beer is warm and their staff look like a bunch a high school drop outs who don't give a dam about customers. Their kids games r out of order and they still won't unplug just so little kids can still put quarter. If u ask me , its a dirty way to make money. Definetly never coming back. Hope the place burns down one day. No joke.

You must be the idiot ppl drinking and letting your kids running around like it was a zoo. You guys complain way too much & didn't even care about your kids, so instead of complaining about the games which isn't Tony's pizza responsibility... how about taking care of you kids & possibly dressing like parents! You guys looked like hoodlums & hoes. So disgusting! Had to be from richgrove.
Shut the f up

Tehachapi, CA

#22 Apr 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
U must be a high school drop out yourself 2 know what 1 looks like, especially if ur broke ass with no high school diploma is on topix complaining about game machines taking little kids quarters. Who gives a damn! Please! Get ur fat ass off the couch & go get a job so that u don't cry over some fucking quarters!
Shut the f up

Tehachapi, CA

#23 Apr 10, 2012
The people complaining about what kind of job others have or what they do 4 a living need 2 go find a job instead of siting on their lazy ass & observing others so much.
wellwell

Delano, CA

#24 Apr 10, 2012
Geez uall act like tonys is supposed 2 cater 2 wat? Ppl here teach their snot nose kids no manners and let them run around like animals tearing shit up.well who cares if the machines r broke.go sumwhere else and let's ur kids tear up there too. Parents need 2 watch their kids to act like humans instead of animals.and then wen 1 of their kids get hurt then they care well wen ur dropout and just have kids 4 no reason wat u expect.ppl just like YOU go there! Ur the same !
love

Tehachapi, CA

#25 Apr 10, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
^^exactly! 1st it became pretty floral in there and now religious? not very pizza parlor like. I love the pizza but I agree its getting weird
I love it! I wanna buy it off them. U must b from a different religion or else u wouldn't mind.
yup

United States

#26 Apr 10, 2012
love wrote:
<quoted text>I love it! I wanna buy it off them. U must b from a different religion or else u wouldn't mind.
nope I'm Catholic and its nice I just think it's a little odd for a pizza place but the pizza is great i don't care if people say it's old we've been eating there forever and have never gotten sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Araceli medina and maximiliano montemayor 25 min Citrus 2
Dropper pc gang 6 hr Suckitnice 3
Munger farms 6 hr Truth 16
Marissa Serrano 7 hr Seio 21
Rip dukaz 9 hr want2know 6
Jackie Zavala 11 hr 559 ETC 10
Ladies hmu 20 hr Daddy 3

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance