Next Last
sad

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
rip
DTownLove

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
.Rest In Paradise Naomi BabyDoll Cortez:.
popo

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
that what they get for running from popo! If they had been in church this would not have happened. Should have been in church reading the bible. Boooo hoooo!
Xoxo

Bakersfield, CA

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Crazy!! But sadly they chose their own paths. She was to young to die. But you should never run from cops.
el compa 2

Delano, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Glad there dead worthless people
diego

Porterville, CA

#8 Feb 26, 2013
el compa 2 wrote:
How the hell can u say something like that!!! Vales pura verga Compa. No one deserves that! Rip Elias

“SmOkInG KuSh EvErY DaY”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Oakland, California

#9 Feb 26, 2013
el compa 2 wrote:
Even though maybe they werent going on the right path in life 2 young people dont deserved to die that young they still had the rest of thier lives to turn things around for the better...R.I.P.
vet

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2013
They would've cost the people lots of tax dollars putting them through the prison system, cops saved us lots of money, great job, now let the carwash begin, hahahahaha
loc dog

Modesto, CA

#11 Feb 27, 2013
vet wrote:
They would've cost the people lots of tax dollars putting them through the prison system, cops saved us lots of money, great job, now let the carwash begin, hahahahaha
hell yeah
Show Respect

Bakersfield, CA

#13 Mar 1, 2013
vet wrote:
Damn, you people have no respect. We are suffering for losing them and all you can do is say let the car wash begin?? How would you feel if they were your brother or your sister or you daughter. They have family who loves them and are trying to deal with this and you low life's are on here disrespecting them. I hope when you die people do the same to you. That's lowest of the low talk about someone who just died
Offsides

Bakersfield, CA

#14 Mar 1, 2013
It was that hynas from Richgrove that got them like that for having youngster drinking and driving at her party that's someone to blame...What her name ( Kiara)
Respect is Earned

Bakersfield, CA

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Show Respect wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you people have no respect. We are suffering for losing them and all you can do is say let the car wash begin?? How would you feel if they were your brother or your sister or you daughter. They have family who loves them and are trying to deal with this and you low life's are on here disrespecting them. I hope when you die people do the same to you. That's lowest of the low talk about someone who just died
Where was this grieving family when this teens needed to be put in check and showed to abide by the laws in place? When did they teach these teens to respect the law and not put innocent citizens in danger by running from the police. They gambled with their lives and lost, yet we're supposed to feel sorry, when they endangered not only themselves, but the public and the officers in pursuit. SHM
loc fog

Delano, CA

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Glad there dead pieces of shit
juan

Orosi, CA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Rest in peace tubbets and Naomi muchoo love
homeboys

Orosi, CA

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Will see u soon brother and sister
Truth

Delano, CA

#21 Mar 4, 2013
I heard that 2 hour before she died she posted on her fb that she had peed on a rival gang members grave? Is there truth behind that?

RIP they were both so young. I don't understand why gangs or how gangs can I fluence so many people :( there is so much more to live or than a color or respect or whatever the reason they have to do what they do.
my condolences

Bakersfield, CA

#22 Mar 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
I heard that 2 hour before she died she posted on her fb that she had peed on a rival gang members grave? Is there truth behind that?

RIP they were both so young. I don't understand why gangs or how gangs can I fluence so many people :( there is so much more to live or than a color or respect or whatever the reason they have to do what they do.
I'm not saying its true but if it is, it's called Karma.
Truth

Delano, CA

#23 Mar 4, 2013
my condolences wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying its true but if it is, it's called Karma.

If it is that's some messed up karma you know? No one deserves that karma ever. But life is full of wonders
diego

Kent, WA

#24 Mar 4, 2013
juan wrote:
Rest in peace tubbets and Naomi muchoo love
Do u know when tubbets funeral is???
Sara Villegas

Pacoima, CA

#25 Mar 6, 2013
Offsides wrote:
It was that hynas from Richgrove that got them like that for having youngster drinking and driving at her party that's someone to blame...What her name ( Kiara)
Well I dnt think it's her fault plus everyone makes their choices to drink or not & that accident happened on a Monday in Porterville that I knw & only God knws why things happen & we shouldn't blame her death on nobody that's what I think. Most of the people have parties & theirs youngster drinking all the time & leaving drunk & we shouldn't say it's your fault or mine or your parents or nobody's fault we should just let them rest in peace their in a better place now....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monse cakeface 2 hr mutt 30
veronica hernandez (Aug '14) 3 hr omg 22
Home depot 7 hr Commander Bunny 12
heather Mendoza 7 hr :) 6
milf that wants to fck (Aug '12) 8 hr Give me your number 39
karina cantu 8 hr U ratchet 2
Topo Andres Tamayo 10 hr Not so esd 11
Delano Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web