what happened at walgreens tonight?

Posted in the Delano Forum

info

Delano, CA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
They're was a lady yelling like crazy what happened?
memememe

Mesa, AZ

#2 Feb 16, 2013
info wrote:
you are
nosey..
FourStar

Delano, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
info wrote:
Listen biatch its none of your business what she was yelling about, why dont you just mind your business until your next ebt comes in! On the other hand, get your phatt azz up and go look for a job instead of writing letters that you cannot spell words to as you beg for a stamp to send letter to your baby daddys in delano prison..get a life you hoodrat!
please

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
FourStar wrote:
<quoted text>Listen biatch its none of your business what she was yelling about, why dont you just mind your business until your next ebt comes in! On the other hand, get your phatt azz up and go look for a job instead of writing letters that you cannot spell words to as you beg for a stamp to send letter to your baby daddys in delano prison..get a life you hoodrat!
Wow! Your are stupid!! Really over here saying "you cannot spell words"!? Wth is AZZ & BIATCH!!!!!!!!!? haha fckn dumbass broad! You get a life or a dictionary
FourStar

Delano, CA

#5 Feb 16, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Your are stupid!! Really over here saying "you cannot spell words"!? Wth is AZZ & BIATCH!!!!!!!!!? haha fckn dumbass broad! You get a life or a dictionary
bitach go wash your azz since you was out working it last night in the bars you welfare hoodrat!
info

Delano, CA

#6 Feb 16, 2013
FourStar wrote:
<quoted text>Listen biatch its none of your business what she was yelling about, why dont you just mind your business until your next ebt comes in! On the other hand, get your phatt azz up and go look for a job instead of writing letters that you cannot spell words to as you beg for a stamp to send letter to your baby daddys in delano prison..get a life you hoodrat!
I wish I was like a those ghetto girls getting free money from the government. Wouldn't that be nice, and you are on here trying to make a sentence look correct by using "COMMAS" lol. Before you tell me to learn how to write you should be using punctuation correctly. Instead of being noisy on my topic go google "how to use Punctuation correct, so I can show others that don't" lmfao.
info

Delano, CA

#7 Feb 16, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
thisguy

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Burn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Reyna Alcantar 4 hr shadybiitch 11
tito from NSD 5 hr g's down 8
what ever happend to Audrey D the white girl? (Sep '11) 9 hr Whynottho 6
Sandra Gutierrez Sandra Rodriguez 11 hr Sorry I had to sa... 8
gangsters DELANO 11 hr Sorry I had to sa... 10
Evil from ssd 11 hr Sorry I had to sa... 24
nortenos got caught up after trying to regulate... (Apr '12) 11 hr Sorry I had to sa... 32
More from around the web

Delano People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]