Susie Hernandez From McFarland& Delano

Susie Hernandez From McFarland& Delano

Posted in the Delano Forum

Varsity

Delano, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2011
I dislike the fact that shes always thinking shes better then everyone.
Ha.! funny when she feel yesterday 'earthquake". lmfao
she loves to starts drama but then again she denys it.
she gets jealous when you talk to a boy she like hah.

P.S.-she loves to steal i think she has a disorder or something.
GetO

Delano, CA

#2 Sep 13, 2011
ya she has no friends she always follows me at lunch ..susie if your reading this dont eat with us anymore the pple i hang out with dont like you this is easier then i though.... oh ya she loves softball so much that she even took money from the coach over $300 embarrassing she goes around taking pple stuff like b*tch work if you want something...
Varsity

Delano, CA

#3 Sep 13, 2011
i know i just hate that she just wants everyone to like her like the people that talk to you right know only talk to you because they only feel bad for you not because you consider them your friends when they don't
dude

Delano, CA

#4 Sep 14, 2011
GetO wrote:
ya she has no friends she always follows me at lunch ..susie if your reading this dont eat with us anymore the pple i hang out with dont like you this is easier then i though.... oh ya she loves softball so much that she even took money from the coach over $300 embarrassing she goes around taking pple stuff like b*tch work if you want something...
how thats sad
lenny

Bakersfield, CA

#5 Sep 15, 2011
she doesnt do a bad job at givin head at least shes useful for something
rite?
lalo

Delano, CA

#7 Sep 16, 2011
ya she gave me head too and she was with that Alex guy nasty girl but i got to give it to her she sure could give head.... her and her black stretch mark ass...give me a call Mi neggra
Booboo

Cocoa, FL

#9 Oct 28, 2011
Dumb Skank, Shee Thinks Shes All qood! Dislikee How She Steals, Likee Bitch If You Aint qot Nice Stuff Dont Mean You qotta Take Mine Karinas And Ms, Jimenez Stuff ohh Yeah And her Dad Is A Theif Like Her!
asd

Bakersfield, CA

#10 Nov 2, 2011
She Likes To Steal!
LuvMe

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2011
I hate her! She sucks at the Volleyball. She thinks she's good but she's not. Go suck some balls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big shitty shortt missing lol 3 hr You Mensa o Menso 11
Nasty *oes that work in Munger Farms? 9 hr Kzzz 1
guy driving a black 2017 Lincoln mkz in delano 10 hr Whoisit 8
Juliana (doll) 15 hr tellinitlikeitis 3
Alijanda from black car 23 hr Alejandra 2
Gabby and Victoria Wed Yum 8
Mexican girls are shaped like gorillas Wed Tuna Charlie 49

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance