El Mazatlan vs El Cosalteco

El Mazatlan vs El Cosalteco

Posted in the Delano Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
earlas

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Who's better?
Mee

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 7, 2011
Hands down cosalteco has better service,food and michis bomb
malverde

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2011
El CoSaLtEcO...MUTHAFUCKKKAAAASS! !!!!!!!!
willy wonka

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2011
Mazatlan is better. Better food portions and quality. Waitresses r hella fine. Cosalteco service is $hitty and something about the food dont taste the same as MAZATLAN. U know its relatives posting good things about cosalteco. I understand they family but truth is MAZATLAN is better. And the times I went to cosalteco there was all kinds of people in the kitchen cooking. Sh!t I don't even know if they qualified to be cooking back there.
Lol

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2011
I.grew up around lilos.fam and I.loved her moms cooking.when I went the 1st time I tried.the.molcajete and I swear it was delish dona carmen.always made me.feel at home w her.cooking.
Lover boy

Bakersfield, CA

#8 Oct 8, 2011
All u muthafukas need to stop hating on the Ontiveros... Both restaurants are the same family bola de pendejos ,,, Get a Life u wanna talk shit and u kno ur all up in them Restaurants eaten n sshit... If u aint is cuz yoo ass can't AFFORD IT... And for the record Dona Carmen is a good person and cooks BOMB... This is mutha fukin Stranger Lokz From the South Side....
mevale madre

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2011
they are the same family bola de pendejos but they are both good but dona carmens food does taste more home made bomb skies...and im frm mcfarland
wussup

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2011
Lover boy wrote:
All u muthafukas need to stop hating on the Ontiveros... Both restaurants are the same family bola de pendejos ,,, Get a Life u wanna talk shit and u kno ur all up in them Restaurants eaten n sshit... If u aint is cuz yoo ass can't AFFORD IT... And for the record Dona Carmen is a good person and cooks BOMB... This is mutha fukin Stranger Lokz From the South Side....
Fuk you scrap bith
hahaa

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2011
Hey neo get over your color ....gangbanging don't pay you lmao ..your a f******brainless low life tat doesn't work and lives off his moms money and has a career in prison
willy wonka

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2011
They not even close family. Bsides MAZATLANS been open for 10+ years its going to b very hard for any other restaurant to take its place.
the truth 1

Bakersfield, CA

#13 Oct 10, 2011
Mazatlan has a B GRADE by Kern County Health Department. IDK about you guys bt I wouldnt pay 20 bucks for a plate at a place that has a B!!! lol as for Cosalteco, I have yet to try it.
haters

San Jose, CA

#14 Oct 11, 2011
the truth 1 wrote:
Mazatlan has a B GRADE by Kern County Health Department. IDK about you guys bt I wouldnt pay 20 bucks for a plate at a place that has a B!!! lol as for Cosalteco, I have yet to try it.
no that's not true the have a they got it because they were under constrution when the health inspecter came
truth

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2011
Well we jus gonna have to wait n see what grade cosalteco gets won't we. Easier said then done. Hopefully its a female inspector because if its a male theyre going to get an A for sure because all the waitresses there wear some tight pants. U can see all there camel toe from front to back.Dayuuum. And when they wear dresses dam that's a free show. Titties and bottoms hanging out. But why everytime I go their boyfriends are always there watching over them. Like dam puto$ let them work and earn there tips. And if they not boyfriends then y they act like they r.
Young Lady

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2011
el mazatlan duh!!!! better food n better workers....el cosalteco is full of escandalosos workers think they r all that but no sadly no. viejas feas....... LOL just saying:)
very true

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2011
Young Lady wrote:
el mazatlan duh!!!! better food n better workers....el cosalteco is full of escandalosos workers think they r all that but no sadly no. viejas feas....... LOL just saying:)
I so agree wit u who ever u r. I ate there 1 time and that place was full of drunks they looked like they were family members bcus they kept going into the kitchen like they owned the place. I'm sorry but the only people that should b in the kitchen should be the cooks and the waitresses. I didn't like when I saw that. And besides all those drunks I saw there r know to do drugs. The last thing I want is to see white powder stuff on my food. I never went back again. Not to mention the noise was so loud I couldn't hear myself think and the noise was not coming from the juke box either.
the truth 1

Bakersfield, CA

#18 Oct 12, 2011
haters wrote:
<quoted text> no that's not true the have a they got it because they were under constrution when the health inspecter came
I believe it is spelled CONSTRUCTION, not contrution lol...Under Construction or not, excuses are like assholes, everyone has them and they all stink. Just letting you know that a big part of the Grade is based on the way that food is handled and sanitation. Like stated before I don't want to eat at a place where it isn't an A GRADE. Specially if am gonna pay over 20 bucks for an order of aguachiles and a michelada. Its like going to Olive Garden and paying for a 40 dollar meal with a B GRADE, that would make me skeptical. as for as Cosalteco it is in Tulare County, they might not have the GRADE system, believe it or not, Kern County is one of the few that do it in California, because not all counties have this program.
dang

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2011
haters wrote:
<quoted text> no that's not true the have a they got it because they were under constrution when the health inspecter came
I agree with the guy above, the grading system is based on food handling, preparation and how it is stored. Even if your place was built with leftover pallets and u were sittingon the floor u can still earn a A grade. Soo tour place us filthy tell your mom to clean more if your her son.
lmfao

San Jose, CA

#21 Oct 12, 2011
U guys are fckn stupid if u dOnt know the reason y it wat a B stfu..and as u can see it has an A now so talk all u want cuz i bet u guys be going to mazatlan all the fucken time lmao and trust me colsateco will never be better then mazatlan haha
duhhhh!!!!

Delano, CA

#22 Oct 12, 2011
Don lalos wins
papi

Delano, CA

#23 Oct 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="duhhhh!!!!"]Don lalos wins[/QUOTE]
I agree none don lalos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desireem 20 min Earla 3
Desireemarquezz 2 hr gangster 8
Northern Riders in Delano? (PC Gang) (Mar '15) 4 hr Dela Boy 25
Any women dtf I'm young 5 hr Josh 13
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 7 hr Doug77 1,523
evelyn martinez 7 hr JESSYLOVE 1
Jorge chavez 8 hr MCJ 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delano Mortgages