Yes

No

Other (explain below)

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5487 Oct 12, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
its tough to argue that the administration should have seen this coming??/ or been more prepared, when ryan VOTED to CUT security at embassies abroad.
classic republicans!! isolationists.....
ryans positions were the same as Obama /bidens on syria and afghanistan...
not a real strong case for replacement.
when asked if he feared another war, or a nuclear armed Iran more??
ryan opted for another WAR.
and joe kicked the crap out of ayn ryan on taxes and fairness.
biden absolutely crushed him!!!
good night!!
Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious. The Republican running mate's four point advantage among a debate audience that was more Republican than the country as a whole is within the survey's sampling error.

oe lied. It should not be surprising that Biden flat out lied about the requests for more security in Benghazi. It just proves that we need to get Obama and Biden out of office as soon as possible. They either are too incompetent to know what is going on in their intelligence and state departments, or they lie to cover up their inadequacies. Either one is a reason to vote them out.
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#5489 Oct 12, 2012
Question of the day; which Lohan will get arrested first?

It appears the Lohan's have gotten a sturdy grip on Court Rooms and jail cells, so there political views are surely under valued or just not needed at all.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5490 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious. The Republican running mate's four point advantage among a debate audience that was more Republican than the country as a whole is within the survey's sampling error.
oe lied. It should not be surprising that Biden flat out lied about the requests for more security in Benghazi. It just proves that we need to get Obama and Biden out of office as soon as possible. They either are too incompetent to know what is going on in their intelligence and state departments, or they lie to cover up their inadequacies. Either one is a reason to vote them out.
im going on what I know about politics and presidentisal races when I say biden won...

I admit, i was being a bit dramaitic when I say he wiped the floor with him?? Ryan did hold his own on some issues

but he was LYIN AYN ryan when it came to taxes and medicare....

the vice presidency is one heart beat away from the oval office.

foriegn affairs were a big focus last night.

ryan agreed with all three Obama positions in the middle east.

no signifigant policy changes were unearthed by martha on the republican side.....no details......

that is one of the republican campaigns biggest liabilities...

absence of details.

trying to run on the same platform as a popular sitting president is NOT going to work.

I dont look at polls when it comes to debates....

both candidates come a speak their peace......some do it better than others..

weve had no major folds so far.....

even Obama, who was admittedly flat last week??

said his peace. as did lyin ayn ryan, last night.

the ball is definatley in MItts court now.....
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5491 Oct 12, 2012
Gdlings wrote:
What would big bird say about this?
I don't know Willard Mitt ROMNEY AND RAUL D. RYAN KILLED HIM?
big bird will be alive and well, and living on scant public subsidies when were all dead.

he is already middle aged.

I realize that the republicans hate the muppets and sesame street for other reasons...

"sesame" is an arab connotation

and they want to see the spouses of burt and ernie, as they are afraid they might be gay.:)
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5492 Oct 12, 2012
Comic Relief wrote:
Question of the day; which Lohan will get arrested first?
It appears the Lohan's have gotten a sturdy grip on Court Rooms and jail cells, so there political views are surely under valued or just not needed at all.
she could have voted for Bush if she were old enough!!

both of them coke heads!!!
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5493 Oct 12, 2012
james marple wrote:
The Al Gores of this world have gained billions in unearned profits from 'green' games played by governmentsand the UN. Of course their many agents are working hard to keep ius arguing about the global warming hoax so that we do not discuss alternative ways to deal with normal climate change.
Well-pain and self-deluded 'greenies' are effective liars.
if climate change is normal??

how would YOU deal with it??
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#5494 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Paul
There we go, it's not Oblamer's fault, it's Paul Ryan's....lol
Vice President Joe Biden claimed that the administration wasn't aware of requests for more security in Libya before the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi during Thursday night's debate, contradicting two State Department officials and the former head of diplomatic security in Libya.
"We weren't told they wanted more security. We did not know they wanted more security there," Biden said.
In fact, two security officials who worked for the State Department in Libya at the time testified Thursday that they repeatedly requested more security and two State Department officials admitted they had denied those requests.
Uncle joe telling more fibs...
Riccardo
RYAN voted to decrease security by 300 million at embassies....

so he doesnt have pot to piss in on that particular issue.

it is feeble to see you and your republican masters focusing on the sept 11 embassy attacks in libya(population 6 million), while on Iran, Syria, and the WAR In afghanistan?? mitt or paul arnt offering anything different...

if I were you id tell them to make some sort of distiction at this next debate, before Obama cleans up on romney, just by saying what I just did.

you think that is a winning strategy??
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5495 Oct 12, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
RYAN voted to decrease security by 300 million at embassies....
so he doesnt have pot to piss in on that particular issue.
it is feeble to see you and your republican masters focusing on the sept 11 embassy attacks in libya(population 6 million), while on Iran, Syria, and the WAR In afghanistan?? mitt or paul arnt offering anything different...
if I were you id tell them to make some sort of distiction at this next debate, before Obama cleans up on romney, just by saying what I just did.
you think that is a winning strategy??
BIDEN: "Well, we weren't told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security again. And by the way, at the time we were told exactly we said exactly what the intelligence community told us that they knew. That was the assessment. And as the intelligence community changed their view, we made it clear they changed their view."

RYAN: "There were requests for more security."

THE FACTS: Ryan is right, judging by testimony from Obama administration officials at the hearing a day earlier.

Charlene R. Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary for diplomatic security, told lawmakers she refused requests for more security in Benghazi, saying the department wanted to train Libyans to protect the consulate. "Yes, sir, I said personally I would not support it," she said.

Eric Nordstrom, who was the top security official in Libya earlier this year, testified he was criticized for seeking more security. He said conversations he had with people in Washington led him to believe that it was "abundantly clear we were not going to get resources until the aftermath of an incident. How thin does the ice have to get before someone falls through?"

He said his exasperation reached a point where he told a colleague that "for me the Taliban is on the inside of the building."
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5496 Oct 12, 2012
I guess it's Paul Ryan's fault for not warning the great obama that on Sept 11 of any year to tighten security. Since it can't be Bush's fault. it must be Ryan's. lol...
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

#5498 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
I guess it's Paul Ryan's fault for not warning the great obama that on Sept 11 of any year to tighten security. Since it can't be Bush's fault. it must be Ryan's. lol...
most of what bush did, is going to come up here and there.

after all, he crashed the economy and started two wars.

it is OK to ask how different a president romney would be from BUSH??

it is an honest question.

people want four more years, not four more wars.
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#5499 Oct 12, 2012
Glad I made it to this dump station.

By the looks of things thats where all the arm pit joke are being told.

What about all about the stupid republican / tea baggers?

Can't stop to pick them up, they did it to themselves.
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

#5500 Oct 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>BIDEN: "Well, we weren't told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security again. And by the way, at the time we were told exactly we said exactly what the intelligence community told us that they knew. That was the assessment. And as the intelligence community changed their view, we made it clear they changed their view."
RYAN: "There were requests for more security."
THE FACTS: Ryan is right, judging by testimony from Obama administration officials at the hearing a day earlier.
Charlene R. Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary for diplomatic security, told lawmakers she refused requests for more security in Benghazi, saying the department wanted to train Libyans to protect the consulate. "Yes, sir, I said personally I would not support it," she said.
Eric Nordstrom, who was the top security official in Libya earlier this year, testified he was criticized for seeking more security. He said conversations he had with people in Washington led him to believe that it was "abundantly clear we were not going to get resources until the aftermath of an incident. How thin does the ice have to get before someone falls through?"
He said his exasperation reached a point where he told a colleague that "for me the Taliban is on the inside of the building."
you can write all you want, no one but me is reading.

in terms of the campaign?? biden sucessfully pinned the republican party to the attack....he didnt try to wriggle out of his own adminstarions culpabilty.....but he did point out that ryan isnt "unculpable" himself.
and for that, you have written now, 14 posts with mention of bengazi, and NONE of the other three bigger hot spot issues in the middel east?? he really got on that issue didnt he???

I wonder why?

republicans of the past have failed miserably in trying to un seat a democrat the way you are argueing??!!! with one bassackward issue?? you need a complex aproach....

it is tough!! ryan and your party couldnt even do it, they looked like the guys who would do things EXACTLY the same....if that is how they are attempting to rebrand themsleves to the center on foriegn issues?? it is a sure fire LOSER strategy....

please inform them of that.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#5501 Oct 12, 2012
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER wrote:
<quoted text>
you can write all you want, no one but me is reading.
in terms of the campaign?? biden sucessfully pinned the republican party to the attack....he didnt try to wriggle out of his own adminstarions culpabilty.....but he did point out that ryan isnt "unculpable" himself.
and for that, you have written now, 14 posts with mention of bengazi, and NONE of the other three bigger hot spot issues in the middel east?? he really got on that issue didnt he???
I wonder why?
republicans of the past have failed miserably in trying to un seat a democrat the way you are argueing??!!! with one bassackward issue?? you need a complex aproach....
it is tough!! ryan and your party couldnt even do it, they looked like the guys who would do things EXACTLY the same....if that is how they are attempting to rebrand themsleves to the center on foriegn issues?? it is a sure fire LOSER strategy....
please inform them of that.
Wrong again troll..........

Many are reading but just to respond to trolls like you.........

How did you like ole joes lie about his vote on the wars in the middle east???

he claimed (a lie) that he did not vote for the wars..........LOL

Would you like a copy of the voting records???

And his claim that they did not know about the need for extra security is a lie and everyone knows it.....

Two reasons that even liberal CNN poll shows joe lost the debate badly..........ROTFLMAO
Comic Relief

Covina, CA

#5502 Oct 12, 2012
Those dancing skelatons are a great touch for he Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Rayan campaign results that are sure to come.
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

#5503 Oct 12, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again troll..........
Many are reading but just to respond to trolls like you.........
How did you like ole joes lie about his vote on the wars in the middle east???
he claimed (a lie) that he did not vote for the wars..........LOL
Would you like a copy of the voting records???
And his claim that they did not know about the need for extra security is a lie and everyone knows it.....
Two reasons that even liberal CNN poll shows joe lost the debate badly..........ROTFLMAO
every poll ive seen, has him winning??

you must be on another planet with another election.

what about the other hot spots??

why wont you teabuttlickers talk about how ryan/romney have no other signifigant policy differences with president obama.

hardly a arguement for replacing him.

sour grapes loser....

you won the first debate??

but last night clearly went to the VP.

you didnt even watch is loser.
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

#5504 Oct 12, 2012
"here is one" is an example of what I mean when I say, " the last teabuttlicker".......... that is you pal.

a dying breed of recalcitrant folks, who's political philosophy reveloves around pure self interest. like lyin ayn ryan!!

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#5505 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
every poll ive seen, has him winning??
you must be on another planet with another election.
what about the other hot spots??
why wont you teabuttlickers talk about how ryan/romney have no other signifigant policy differences with president obama.
hardly a arguement for replacing him.
sour grapes loser....
you won the first debate??
but last night clearly went to the VP.
you didnt even watch is loser.
Thanks for proving you are not smart enough to read a poll........

US news shows Ryan won
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/who-won-the...

Cnn poll shows Ryan won
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Ryan win
http://www.nj.com/hudson/voices/index.ssf/201...

Ryan win
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/ryan-won-vi...

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#5506 Oct 12, 2012
"here is one" is an example of what I mean when I say, " the last teabuttlicker".......... that is you pal.
a dying breed of recalcitrant folks, who's political philosophy reveloves around pure self interest. like lyin ayn ryan!!
What are you going to say when oslama is booted??????
THE LAST TEA BUTTLICKER

Anderson, CA

#5507 Oct 12, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to say when oslama is booted??????
you can belch up all the right wing polls you want....

and spin it any way you want....

I saw what i saw.

what wilol i say when Oslama is booted??

ill say, god bless the united states constitution, on to the next elected democrat.

the values that your party has rolled over too(and I think Ive herad you admit some of this) are WAY outside the mainstream...

I mean who is next???

rick santorum?? newt??

you guys have to support a moderate if you hope to win the center.

romney has been caught on tape revealing his true self....and his veiws arnt those of the center.....

it was in sept that Obama took the lead.

people dont believe romney or any of the obstructicans...

Non- governance is romney/rand's actual policy.

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#5508 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
you can belch up all the right wing polls you want....
and spin it any way you want....
I saw what i saw.
what wilol i say when Oslama is booted??
ill say, god bless the united states constitution, on to the next elected democrat.
the values that your party has rolled over too(and I think Ive herad you admit some of this) are WAY outside the mainstream...
I mean who is next???
rick santorum?? newt??
you guys have to support a moderate if you hope to win the center.
romney has been caught on tape revealing his true self....and his veiws arnt those of the center.....
it was in sept that Obama took the lead.
people dont believe romney or any of the obstructicans...
Non- governance is romney/rand's actual policy.
Yes you saw what you saw..........ROTFLMAO

But nobody else in the entire world saw what you saw..........LOL

Polls show oslama going down down down in a burning ring of lies..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl working at tonys pizza with red honda 2 hr Fly by Low 44
pizza chick has cops24/7 3 hr vero 2
cute guy juan with tattoos 3 hr wow 7
girl with red hair works at statemarket 4 hr Delano resident 7
julio Edgar and Cynthia lango murders 6 hr Delano resident 6
im 19 & have slept with 6 guys (Dec '11) 9 hr Jac 60
mexican girls trying to be blonde 18 hr omg 33
•••
•••
•••