Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201882 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#161469 Sep 30, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuals persist even after losing with finality time after time
that is the question, you slob
Was that post put together with a random word generator? It makes no sense at all. And now that Cindi Lauper song is stuck in my head.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#161470 Sep 30, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the stats for the number of dog owners in the USA, it would seem that the majority of Americans are dog lovers.
But I doubt you have any "gay friends".
You do know what it takes to be a friend, right?
Quest.

Well, there are degrees of friendship, and then there are "best" friends. Most dog lovers believe the minimum qualification needed to be a best friend is to have four paws.

Ronald

Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#161478 Sep 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are claiming our sex isn't determined by our DNA?
You actually believe that creation story is history!?
Talking snakes? Plants growing before there is a sun?
I'm not aware of those stories so I can't comment on them. Explain the DNA theory ... with out your typical fabrication if you can
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161479 Sep 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,.........but I don't wanna love stupid people :-D Do I have to ? LOL Certainly is an interesting phenomenon, isn't it ? We are "Stupid fundies" and they have it all figured out, for us.
There should be Surgeon General warnings against homosexuality. Any behavior that shortens a lifespan by 20-30 years is dangerous and should be discouraged by our health providers.

Also ironic that leftists are big on evolution yet say there’s a “gay gene.” Wouldn’t natural selection kill off anything that stopped the continuation of the species? Take away artificial insemination & surrogate mothers, & you got yourself a group of people who can't reproduce on their own.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161480 Sep 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Opposing" homosexuality is like "opposing" left handedness. You are just a moron.
Science doesn't have anything to say against homosexuality. But I do enjoy a good chuckle when fundies try and talk science...
""Opposing" homosexuality is like "opposing" left handedness. "
-BULLSHIT! Left-handed people aren't forcing us right-handed people to comply to using our left hands!

"Science doesn't have anything to say against homosexuality."
-Says the retarded tranny who failed biology.

"But I do enjoy a good chuckle when fundies try and talk science..."
-We're chuckling at you too!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161481 Sep 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLSER, I said, ""love" is a non issue".
Damn, you are funny!
BTW, provide any evidence I'm a cross dresser or admit you are lying. Deal?
:::crickets chirping:::
:::crickets chirping:::
Didn't think so, you just don't have any real arguments, so you attempt to demonize me.
"LOLSER, I said, ""love" is a non issue"."
-It becomes an issue when you have child molestors & registered sex offenders spreading their "love" around the neighborhood.

"provide any evidence I'm a cross dresser or admit you are lying."
-Simple: You're profile picture. I know man legs when I see them, & you "ma'dam" are a MAN! Therefore, you ARE a tranny!

"Didn't think so, you just don't have any real arguments, so you attempt to demonize me."
-LOL No, you're a man. It's written all over your profile.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161483 Sep 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never taken a biology or science class, have you?
Seriously, you just parrot homophobic "talking points".
People are born gay.
Does that mean there is a "gay gene"? Not necessarily.
And there could be a gay gene that hasn't been discovered.
Homophobia is caused by a person's inability to deal with their own same sex attractions. Why else would a person give a damn, let alone fixate and obsess over what others do for sex and whom they love? Why would they not be able to think of a man and a boy lying in the same bed together without thinking about them having sex with each other?
If they just found the idea of two people of the same sex having sex with each other revolting, they just wouldn't think about it. And in the case of homophobic men who get all worked up over gay men, why aren't they just glad there is that much less competition for female attention?
"You've never taken a biology or science class, have you?
Seriously, you just parrot homophobic "talking points"."
-Sorry, I have. Anyone who has taken sex ed. knows it takes a man & a woman to produce an offspring. And if facts are what you weirdos call "parrot talk" then speak take it up with nature/God. I pity the fool who calls facts "lies" & good "evil".

"People are born gay."
-No they aren't.

"Does that mean there is a "gay gene"? Not necessarily."
-No, that's EXACTLY what it means! Everytime you clowns cry "we are born that" there's no proof of that. In the end, researchers will see homosexuality is a chemical imbalance of the brain---proving it is a mental illness.

"And there could be a gay gene that hasn't been discovered."
-WAKE THE FUCK UP you stupid tranny! We already have the technology to take apart a person's own DNA to analyze who their ancestors are! If there was a "gay gene" we would have found it a long time ago!

"Homophobia is caused by a person's inability to deal with their own same sex attractions."
-No "homophobia" is caused when you freaks go around shoving your faggotry in peoples' faces, proving that you all are sexual perverts.

"Why else would a person give a damn, let alone fixate and obsess over what others do for sex and whom they love?"
-Ugh. Not this stupid argument again. Why the else would you queers give a damn, let alone fixate & obsess over what heterosexuals do for sex & whom they love? Are you mad because marriage is define between a man & a woman? LOL

"Why would they not be able to think of a man and a boy lying in the same bed together without thinking about them having sex with each other?"
-Yeah I wonder why you queers always fantasize about little children & engaging in incest. I wonder why you queers are so persistant is pushing your sex lives onto children in the schools, churches, work, & god forbid the prisons (yeah, your homo community has even done that!), & forcing them to learn how to engage in twisted, sick, & even DANGEROUS sex acts. Does NAMBLA (a homosexual pedophile organization) have something to do with it? It wouldn't surprise me. You queers have been raping children since Ancient Rome, & even Nazi Germany you queers were beating & raping little Jewish boys in the concentration camps. And somehow we "breeders" are to blame for your depraved & perverted choices? HA! Don't make me laugh! Also, you're insane! The only reason why I bring up the issue on pedophilia is because there are many homosexual cases related to it. Get your head out of the gutter! We straights aren't interested in you!

"If they just found the idea of two people of the same sex having sex with each other revolting, they just wouldn't think about it. "
-Stop flaunting your sexual perversion in everyone's faces, then maybe you won't have to worry about them being disgusted at you, dumbass.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161484 Sep 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never taken a biology or science class, have you?
Seriously, you just parrot homophobic "talking points".
People are born gay.
Does that mean there is a "gay gene"? Not necessarily.
And there could be a gay gene that hasn't been discovered.
Homophobia is caused by a person's inability to deal with their own same sex attractions. Why else would a person give a damn, let alone fixate and obsess over what others do for sex and whom they love? Why would they not be able to think of a man and a boy lying in the same bed together without thinking about them having sex with each other?
If they just found the idea of two people of the same sex having sex with each other revolting, they just wouldn't think about it. And in the case of homophobic men who get all worked up over gay men, why aren't they just glad there is that much less competition for female attention?
""And in the case of homophobic men who get all worked up over gay men, why aren't they just glad there is that much less competition for female attention?"
-LOL Since when is disagreeing or being disgusted by a devious behavior ever affected a man's chance of getting female attention? As Eminem would put it, "That don't make sense, like dykes & dildos"
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161485 Sep 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law...
You homophobes try to connect homosexuality to pedophilia, but there is no connection.
<quoted text>
They aren't asking to marry children. WTF are you talking about?
<quoted text>
Are you talking about rent boy dot com? That site your fellow homophobe George Rekkers went to to hire a "baggage handler"? You're not supposed to even look at that site if you're under 18.
"Rose's Law..."
-LOL More like "Rose's FAIL"

"You homophobes try to connect homosexuality to pedophilia, but there is no connection."
-BULLSHIT! We all know you queers molest little boys. Hell, you freaks have pedophile sites like Rent-A-Boy & pedophile organizations like NAMBLA that prove it!

"They aren't asking to marry children. WTF are you talking about?"
-No, they want "marriage equality" so they can have sex with children. It has NOTHING to do with "equality". It's all about the homosexual lobby normalizing their sick lifestyle, & forcing it on the children! It's a Slippery Slope!

"Are you talking about rent boy dot com?"
-Rant-A-Boy is a pedophile site. I'm sure someone else on this forum has already told you this.

"You're not supposed to even look at that site if you're under 18."
-Sorry I've never look at the site. And I have no intentions of ever going to the site. I just know what it is because it was on the news.
Ronald

Corona, CA

#161486 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
""And in the case of homophobic men who get all worked up over gay men, why aren't they just glad there is that much less competition for female attention?"
-LOL Since when is disagreeing or being disgusted by a devious behavior ever affected a man's chance of getting female attention? As Eminem would put it, "That don't make sense, like dykes & dildos"
thisGuy.

Why do you continue to play the fool with your moronic postings? Your opinions are of little merit and do nothing but expose you for the a.ss you are.

Ronald
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161487 Sep 30, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plan and simple......you're an IDIOT!!!
Oh by the way, ANY MARRIAGE COUPLE DESERVES TO HAVE THE SAME FEDERAL RECOGNITION OF THEIR MARRIAGE regardless of gender make-up!!!
LOL There's a name for getting "married" under the State, dumbass---it's called a Civil Union.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161488 Sep 30, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be tired......it should read PLAIN and simple...
Why are you replying to YOURSELF, dumbass?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161489 Sep 30, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
thisGuy.
Why do you continue to play the fool with your moronic postings? Your opinions are of little merit and do nothing but expose you for the a.ss you are.
Ronald
Because it's funny!

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#161491 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you replying to YOURSELF, dumbass?
Because I was correcting an error in my post......idiot!!!

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

IRELAND

#161492 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL There's a name for getting "married" under the State, dumbass---it's called a Civil Union.
Actually it's called a MARRIAGE, if the State issued the couple a MARRIAGE LICENSE!!!

A Civil Union or Domestic Partnership is NOT the same thing is most States AS getting a MARRIAGE LICENSE like opposite-sex couples get:-)
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161493 Sep 30, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I have NEVER made a comment like that in these forums and I doubt you could find one where I did......besides, just because a female child is raised by her father is NO indication that she will grow up to be a Lesbian!!!
It's funny that you think you know more about my family life and history than I do......idiot!!!
You are entitled to your opinion.......but the fact remains that there are many Countries that disagree with you.......and things are changing:-)
"Sorry, but I have NEVER made a comment like that in these forums and I doubt you could find one where I did."
-You are such a LIAR! You told ME that exact story many months ago!

"just because a female child is raised by her father is NO indication that she will grow up to be a Lesbian!!!"
-Yeah no shit, you grew up deprived of a mom! Did you have a dysfunctional relationship with your father too? Seems to be a common phenomenon among all lesbians.

"It's funny that you think you know more about my family life and history than I do......idiot!!!"
-Well you did tell me your fucking life story, didn't you, you narcissists?

"and things are changing:-)"
-yeah & I take it it won't be long until those exact same countries start endorsing pedophilia, polygamy, incest, bestiality, necrophilia, as "equal marriage". I'm sure many people will feel safe living in a world of sexual predators./sarcasm
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#161495 Sep 30, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's called a MARRIAGE, if the State issued the couple a MARRIAGE LICENSE!!!
A Civil Union or Domestic Partnership is NOT the same thing is most States AS getting a MARRIAGE LICENSE like opposite-sex couples get:-)
"Actually it's called a MARRIAGE, if the State issued the couple a MARRIAGE LICENSE!!!"
Sorry, no it isn't. Check the definition.

"A Civil Union or Domestic Partnership is NOT the same thing is most States AS getting a MARRIAGE LICENSE like opposite-sex couples get:-)"
-LOL Kind of like how homosexuality isn't the same thing as heterosexuality./sarcasm. Sorry, but I hate to inform you, but it ain't a marriage unless there's 1 man & 1 woman. The States can call it "marriage" all they want, it ain't a marriage.

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

IRELAND

#161496 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry, but I have NEVER made a comment like that in these forums and I doubt you could find one where I did."
-You are such a LIAR! You told ME that exact story many months ago!
Again, NO, I didn't.......I typically don't discuss my family unless I mention my wife, child or grandchild..........so, the only person LYING here would be YOU!!!

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

IRELAND

#161497 Sep 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Well you did tell me your fucking life story, didn't you, you narcissists?
Again, you're delusional..........because I've not told you or this thread about my life story......that's just you showing how much of an idiot you are!!!!

Again, my mother is alive and well.......and has always been a part of my life!!!

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#161498 Sep 30, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not aware of those stories so I can't comment on them. Explain the DNA theory ... with out your typical fabrication if you can
You are so dumb, it's hard to know what to say. So let me start by asking you if you know what DNA is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yuridia Macías ! Vallarta down main 3 hr Rt02wqio 1
SnapChat 3 hr Zielid58 10
Imy 3 hr Babydaddz 7
Armando Carrillo (Jul '13) 13 hr Your worst nightmare 10
Main Street face off, 2 v 1 17 hr Nobody 3
Kenia cruz from delano Sun Eidnsn 5
Marisela lira Sun Anon 2

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance