#23 Mar 7, 2013
abcd wrote:
<quoted text>
Who r u? The baby daddy?
wtf u care
shawndrel

United States

#24 Mar 8, 2013
Lames is this all yuu nacks do sit behind a computer and talk about a life you ain't livin
lthe gloop

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Mar 8, 2013
shawndrel wrote:
Lames is this all yuu nacks do sit behind a computer and talk about a life you ain't livin
Gloop.
brenda

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Mar 10, 2013
Lmao shes not the only one prego i am too :)
abcd

New York, NY

#28 Mar 10, 2013
brenda wrote:
Lmao shes not the only one prego i am too :)
By the same guy or wat?
factz

Phoenix, AZ

#29 Mar 10, 2013
Brenda does know who the bbydaddy is. Janet Sotelo has a lotta bbydaddys right now. Shes gnna take then to the maury show once the bby is born so she could find out who the real father is. Lmfbo!!! Stu pid ho e
factz

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Mar 11, 2013
Hating on a ho e psss never that!! Hahahahahaha and oh i saw her wit alot of guys dnt know them but alot of guya
Bitchx

United States

#32 Mar 11, 2013
Juan molina is a scrapa
refeer madness
#33 Mar 16, 2013
juan molina is that guy who made that guy erick look like a bytch andmade him cry witout touchin him,respect.
True

United States

#34 Mar 17, 2013
factz wrote:
Brenda does know who the bbydaddy is. Janet Sotelo has a lotta bbydaddys right now. Shes gnna take then to the maury show once the bby is born so she could find out who the real father is. Lmfbo!!! Stu pid ho e
Lmfao !
Nick is a lil bitch

Delano, CA

#35 Mar 17, 2013
Nick yur a lil bitch if anything she aint even yur gf no more let her move on wtf do yu care and no she aint pregnant but even if she was wtf do yu ppl care it aint your bisnus unless shes your cuzen, friend, or gf so all of you jst stfu and leave her alone and also irma rodriguez is not a hoe she may hang around with guys but shes kool like that
nick

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Mar 17, 2013
Nick is a lil bitch wrote:
Nick yur a lil bitch if anything she aint even yur gf no more let her move on wtf do yu care and no she aint pregnant but even if she was wtf do yu ppl care it aint your bisnus unless shes your cuzen, friend, or gf so all of you jst stfu and leave her alone and also irma rodriguez is not a hoe she may hang around with guys but shes kool like that
hahahaha ur the little bitch that cant even put up ur name bitch! Nd who told u she aint my girl nomore?? Why is she textingg me that she loves me then?? nd if she dont wanna be wit be why dont she tell me n ill leave her alone hahaha es mas ati qe te valga verga nuestro pedo
nick

United States

#38 Mar 19, 2013
I was going to do her last time but she had this nazty rash down there so I just made her give me head
Unknown

Bakersfield, CA

#40 Apr 24, 2013
Uhhhhhh people these days just talk smack abou other people cuz they got a LIFE
U are all lil bitchz cuz u can't even have ur lil mouth shut that why u do on this and talk about other people's life's
Mannnnn people these days once again
Wtf do I care if she's giving heads it's not like if she's asking u for her mouth or is she
Also she ain't asking u for her pussy so don't go into her
Maybe u FACTZ is the SLUT here right cuz to me it just sounds that u can't stay out o people's life's and if she's going out with NICK or JUAN who the fuck cares if she's dating both of them and all of u people need to calm your shit down cuz it your life it's hers REFEER she never gave u heads alright but I know one thing is that u wish she have u heads like she gave NICK
Don't worry NICK I got ur back on wats happening here1st of all u ain't gotta have to say if she gave heads and that she texts u saying that she loves you and I know u just don't want people saying that about Janet u ain't gotta say that u were going to do it with her but she had a rash down there and all of u people need to stop going to other people's life's
FACTZ I don't care if u say that I'm the bitch that don't put my name on this
And I don't care if u say that I'm defending her cuz I'm her cousin or her friend and if I'am one of those two why the fuck do care maybe cuz u amount got a life and if she's a hoe leave her alone
That's all I gotta say !!!!!!!!!! Stupid bitchs don't know how to keep there mouth shut
Unknown

Bakersfield, CA

#41 Apr 24, 2013
Aka FACTZ she is my cousin alright u mess with a ledesma u mess with all the ledesmas so u got yourself into big trouble with the ledesma family we know a lot of peopl out there and u won't be here bitchz that talk smack
nick

Phoenix, AZ

#45 Apr 28, 2013
She couldd go to that bitchh juan the real bbydaddyy nott me..
random

United States

#47 May 6, 2013
nick wrote:
She couldd go to that bitchh juan the real bbydaddyy nott me..
Damn so she really is pregnant!!lol that's allbad
Que te importa

Bakersfield, CA

#48 May 7, 2013
Si esta oh no embarazada que les importa ustedes no se lo van a manter.. De seguro todos los que hablan es por que nadie los pela oh de seguro su vida esta de la basura
lol

Delano, CA

#50 Jun 20, 2013
i heard they fought over here at a party lol idiots haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chalo 1 hr Nene 6
Third shooter 2 hr Your welcome 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fast comment 21
Ortiveros......................Migget 7 hr Queen bitchez 5
Things you don't like in Delano ? (Sep '16) 7 hr wheres he at 52
Whos that girl at fastrip down cecil? Shes fine... 21 hr Trump issues 6
Warning: ALL Delano GIRLS 21 hr Belano 8

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delano Mortgages