Next Last
concerned

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Oct 16, 2013
FBI should be called in to help
jokesonu

Delano, CA

#2 Oct 20, 2013
I agree, this is way to big for Delano pd to handle.. they should have brought them in when she first went missing. We've. Been searching everywhere, he is an ex marine and his bestie is an ex sheriff deputy, they are gonna know how to hide a body and cover there tracks, Julio did slip up with the bat, so hopefully he slipped up somewhere else too.
come on now

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 21, 2013
jokesonu wrote:
I agree, this is way to big for Delano pd to handle.. they should have brought them in when she first went missing. We've. Been searching everywhere, he is an ex marine and his bestie is an ex sheriff deputy, they are gonna know how to hide a body and cover there tracks, Julio did slip up with the bat, so hopefully he slipped up somewhere else too.
Dont u think if he covered his tracks he would get rid of the weapon ?? That's the first thing to get rid off
answers

Delano, CA

#5 Oct 25, 2013
julio, we demand answers, dont think keeping quiet is going to make this all go away! What did you to her and where is she?
just saying

Tulare, CA

#6 Oct 25, 2013
Now and days the way females are raised, don't be surprised if she just took off with some dude, women don't have any moral and self respect they abandon they kids and household without a second thought when any dude comes around and shows some type of interest. Shes not the first one to do so and she wouldn't be the last. I mean come on take a look at her family. Only ones I feel sorry for is the babies.
answers

Delano, CA

#7 Oct 25, 2013
really, so she gets no credit for attempting to get out of the abusive relationship by starting the divorce and taking out a restraining order on him in september? What makes you think she just up and left, cause of all the false rumors, cause she was caught on film at ampm buying candy, get outta here with all that nonsense! The guy on film was not the baby daddy yet evidence was found in her suv and the baby daddy had the suv the following day! She was obviously not one of the many that there is out here, she was a working mother, a dental assistant and took care of her 4 not 1 or 2 but 4 babies from the same baby daddy on her own! Now come back with more valid facts before you assume! Everyone knows that you, Julio, were very controlling and abusive and would never stand the fact that she wanted to move on and perhaps if she was talking to someone else, that was no longer any of your concern. We learn from our mistakes and move on and in this case she no longer wanted to be with a man that abused her. But "nowadays" men would rather kill or see the woman dead before she could get with anyone else. A sick man would be happy to know that no one else would have her or father his kids, and i believe this is the case, Julio, you are and will be found Guilty, it is only a matter of time...
answers

Delano, CA

#8 Oct 25, 2013
doesnt this case remind you of Vanessa Mojarro, RIP, she no longer wanted to be with her ex and he killed her and himself, how about jodi arias, oj simpson and the list goes on....
sad

Delano, CA

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Magdalena bermudez same case ..
wondering

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2013
May be he killed her so he wouldn't go to jail for spouse abuse he had court Nov,6 and from what I seen they dismissed the case...and I pray they will release the info they find out about what was in the suv.
claudia

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Nov 7, 2013
did they Arrested Julio After all or is he Free??
Abc

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2013
Alguien sabe de q color es el rancho o donde vive su papa y q animal es tiene
Abc

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2013
answers wrote:
really, so she gets no credit for attempting to get out of the abusive relationship by starting the divorce and taking out a restraining order on him in september? What makes you think she just up and left, cause of all the false rumors, cause she was caught on film at ampm buying candy, get outta here with all that nonsense! The guy on film was not the baby daddy yet evidence was found in her suv and the baby daddy had the suv the following day! She was obviously not one of the many that there is out here, she was a working mother, a dental assistant and took care of her 4 not 1 or 2 but 4 babies from the same baby daddy on her own! Now come back with more valid facts before you assume! Everyone knows that you, Julio, were very controlling and abusive and would never stand the fact that she wanted to move on and perhaps if she was talking to someone else, that was no longer any of your concern. We learn from our mistakes and move on and in this case she no longer wanted to be with a man that abused her. But "nowadays" men would rather kill or see the woman dead before she could get with anyone else. A sick man would be happy to know that no one else would have her or father his kids, and i believe this is the case, Julio, you are and will be found Guilty, it is only a matter of time...
sabes de q color es la casa del suegra y q animal es tiene ahi?
Concern citezen

Delano, CA

#14 Nov 29, 2013
It's a White House in the corner or county line. It's sad that CPS gave the kids to his mom when we all know he haven't move a fork to search for his supposedly lovely wife. Really come on these CPS people are not as smart as they think they are. This proves everybody that people who needs there kids remove they get lucky.

Delano needs to do something about this people can't just disappear just because, they need to start doing dirt lab samples all over the surrounding little towns. There has been many rumors that people are getting fed to the pigs in Allensworth. According to the Guys from the Big Joes baber shop that's what happen to little ET. Little ET family should also do the same thing to found peace to their love one. Investigators come stop wasting your time thinking your all bad ass eating at Jenny's and prove people your capable of doing your job. Ah but I forgot you probably don't have the education level where you were thought how to solve crimes. Yeah that's it I guess that a two year plus as a police officer doesn't make it all huh... Well here's your time to shine being these missing people home...
yup

San Jose, CA

#15 Nov 29, 2013
Why dont you guys get off of topix and call the local fbi office your damn selves. U guys come on forums and bitch and nag but not putting in any damn effort your damn selves.
CityOfDelano

Richgrove, CA

#16 Nov 29, 2013
yup wrote:
Why dont you guys get off of topix and call the local fbi office your damn selves. U guys come on forums and bitch and nag but not putting in any damn effort your damn selves.
folks come on, forget about her and concentrate on your christmas shopping...when we christmas shop we get discounts, when we search for her there are no discounts, we just get tired! Dashing thru the snow on a ....... Lets sing!
Abc

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Concern citezen wrote:
It's a White House in the corner or county line. It's sad that CPS gave the kids to his mom when we all know he haven't move a fork to search for his supposedly lovely wife. Really come on these CPS people are not as smart as they think they are. This proves everybody that people who needs there kids remove they get lucky.
Delano needs to do something about this people can't just disappear just because, they need to start doing dirt lab samples all over the surrounding little towns. There has been many rumors that people are getting fed to the pigs in Allensworth. According to the Guys from the Big Joes baber shop that's what happen to little ET. Little ET family should also do the same thing to found peace to their love one. Investigators come stop wasting your time thinking your all bad ass eating at Jenny's and prove people your capable of doing your job. Ah but I forgot you probably don't have the education level where you were thought how to solve crimes. Yeah that's it I guess that a two year plus as a police officer doesn't make it all huh... Well here's your time to shine being these missing people home...
alguien de la gamlia de el vende pigs? Esto es imoortante saber lo por favor contestenme rapido
Concern citezen

Delano, CA

#18 Nov 29, 2013
Abc wrote:
<quoted text>alguien de la gamlia de el vende pigs? Esto es imoortante saber lo por favor contestenme rapido
Es hobio que la persona de arriva esta enojada porque se le esta ascercando la hora... Lastima de Los niņos cuando algun dia pregunten en donde esta mama...? Te Digo esta clave es importantisima... And you know I'm actually trying to get some TV show coming to town and fix these matters because it's obvious that there's a few things that need to be discover. And yes! Eventually Julio would pay for his crime..
huh

Bakersfield, CA

#19 Nov 29, 2013
Abc wrote:
<quoted text>alguien de la gamlia de el vende pigs? Esto es imoortante saber lo por favor contestenme rapido
x q la pregunta sabe algo
Abc

Hanford, CA

#20 Nov 29, 2013
Solo contesta me eso y Kisas puedo tener pistas de q color es la casa donde venden puerco? Ahi vive algun familiar de el? Tiene corrales?
Concern citezen

Delano, CA

#21 Nov 29, 2013
Abc wrote:
Solo contesta me eso y Kisas puedo tener pistas de q color es la casa donde venden puerco? Ahi vive algun familiar de el? Tiene corrales?
Solamente se que Los amiguitos desaparesieron a ET y Los de Big Joes barber se estavan burlando y comentaron que deseguro le paso lo mismo que a ET que se la dieron de comer a Los puercos en allensworth. Y pues es una pista la cual se tiene que investigar...su amigos en allensworth si

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
downest drop outs in delano 32 min Your trippin 4
Who nows a gril name Griselda Cortez? Is she a ... (Nov '13) 40 min Duder1 5
Fernanda ahumada espero 3 hr Josh 4
lets start a Camaro car crew (Feb '14) 4 hr Yeah 6
Sarah Ortiz 6 hr John 1
Pollo aka chicken from Delano sells crack 11 hr Joey 3
What happened near the adult school tonight? 11 hr Hhb345 2

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance