-_____- smfh. read.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somefaggot

Delano, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
really sit back and LOOK at yourselves. sitting here talking shit and running your mouth. what kind of a person does that make you? if all you do is sit here and talk shxt about eachother, GO UP TO THE DAMN PERSON. grow. the. fxck. up. it makes you all look immature. THIS is the kind of person you wanna be? would you wanna be the person who talked so much shxt and made someone feel so horrible they killed themself? you can't take back the shxt you say. and i KNOW none of you would ever want someone to actually kill themself. you have no fxckin clue what that would do to a family. THINK before you TYPE. if you wouldn't say it in person, dont put it on the internet, and i know DAMN well if any of you went to some hardcore cities like los angeles acting like this, you would shut yo mouth real quick. stop being in peoples business and actin like yo shit dont stink, because once you stoop this low, YOU are worse than the person you talked shxt about. all ya'll stupid.
yaya234

Delano, CA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Damnnnn , thiss is truuee .. peoplee need to read thiss .
true

Bakersfield, CA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
True story...

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#4 Sep 13, 2012
...yawn...
somefaggot

Delano, CA

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
...yawn...
you're probably one of the immature fxckers. Lol
:

Delano, CA

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Settle down children
lol

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2012
If some one gets offended then it must be true If it's not true why care the real people who care and love yu know the truth they should be the only thing that matter your weak you want to kill your self people are always going to talk Get use too it
jihads abu

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Sep 14, 2012
People dont like me cause im Indian.. but Im not planning to kill myself.. im not retarded to think that way....
opinion

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Sep 14, 2012
That's true some of you wouldn't do it, but after so much harassment, and other life obstacles, some people will be vulnerable to depression. Depression is a fast pace ticket to suicide. All the mister is saying is think twice... And yes everyone talks shit, I've dealt with it, but not everyone can withstand it.. ” some faggot”: if you ever find yourself feeling low there is help..look up kern county mental health, and that goes for anyone else
somefaggot

Delano, CA

#10 Sep 14, 2012
nah im not saying that IM gonna kill myself or that im getting talked about, im saying all this nonsense is pointless.
yezirrr

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2012
jihads abu wrote:
People dont like me cause im Indian.. but Im not planning to kill myself.. im not retarded to think that way....
thats not why people dont like you lol we love your burgers and fries.......( none of your business ;)))
uin

Delano, CA

#13 Sep 15, 2012
bftd

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 15, 2012
somefaggot wrote:
<quoted text>
you're probably one of the immature fxckers. Lol
some screen name you have, what does that say about you?
somefaggot

Delano, CA

#15 Sep 16, 2012
AndrBrand wrote:
<quoted text>
some screen name you have, what does that say about you?
because thats what i get called. got a problem? tell it to the people who say that to me.
lol

Delano, CA

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Dahmn. Straight up. Props :)
Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones

United States

#17 Sep 17, 2012
somefaggot wrote:
really sit back and LOOK at yourselves. sitting here talking shit and running your mouth. what kind of a person does that make you? if all you do is sit here and talk shxt about eachother, GO UP TO THE DAMN PERSON. grow. the. fxck. up. it makes you all look immature. THIS is the kind of person you wanna be? would you wanna be the person who talked so much shxt and made someone feel so horrible they killed themself? you can't take back the shxt you say. and i KNOW none of you would ever want someone to actually kill themself. you have no fxckin clue what that would do to a family. THINK before you TYPE. if you wouldn't say it in person, dont put it on the internet, and i know DAMN well if any of you went to some hardcore cities like los angeles acting like this, you would shut yo mouth real quick. stop being in peoples business and actin like yo shit dont stink, because once you stoop this low, YOU are worse than the person you talked shxt about. all ya'll stupid.
i keep telling people this but all these low lives say is "oh well if people talk shit about em, it's mostly true" gtfoh! there is no justification in these stupid e thug's actions, it's retarded and i agree with everything u say bruh
somefaggot

Delano, CA

#18 Sep 17, 2012
Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones wrote:
<quoted text>i keep telling people this but all these low lives say is "oh well if people talk shit about em, it's mostly true" gtfoh! there is no justification in these stupid e thug's actions, it's retarded and i agree with everything u say bruh
exactly. How tf would ppl talking make it true tho. Ppl dont think.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 19, 2012
somefaggot wrote:
<quoted text>
because thats what i get called. got a problem? tell it to the people who say that to me.
shytt im gay too but that doesn't mean my screen name is gonna be "somefaggot" that's just wrong.

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#20 Sep 23, 2012
somefaggot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty gay.
huh

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Sep 25, 2012
Maybe he is proud to be somefaggot. And doesn't take offense to the word ...y give ppl the satisfaction if u know what u r, its better to embrace it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dropper pc gang 3 hr Shygirl 2
Ladies hmu 8 hr Daddy 3
Quien anda por hay 9 hr Daddy 4
Renee Amelia 10 hr Delaz 20
Rip dukaz 11 hr Deelano 5
Ve De ele 11 hr The click 1
Marissa Serrano Sat Beto chavez 20

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance