Guy in the White chevy truck...

Guy in the White chevy truck...

Posted in the Delano Forum

latina 87

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Who is this handsome guy driving the white old chevy truck w white rims?? See him a lot by ampm..
orosco

Bakersfield, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2012
if its the old chevy truck on white 26 inch irocs then its pelon but i dont remember his name
1DELA4

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Oct 30, 2012
thats a nice ride i would want to get my hands on someday :}
haha

Bakersfield, CA

#5 Oct 31, 2012
He has STDs
marissa

Bakersfield, CA

#6 Nov 6, 2012
oh ya hes so hot and he know how to workit to bad hes married!!
Lol

Bakersfield, CA

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Pedobear.
birdie

Santa Ana, CA

#8 Nov 30, 2012
He married and is about to have two kids. Call him pelon.
Myferos

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Yep, that's the homie. FUK You shot out chaps. Hah, I be coming to Delas at the Liquor stores on Cecil & Smashing on you guys, like you chaps in the van, that's right, & you chaps in the Chrysler 300, all sad with your broken windows. All Bad!! South Side Boy'z Gang. To think, I'm not even 1 of the Vato Lokoz from my clicka, you busters will be scared sh!tless once you run into 1 of them Stone Cold Fearless G Fellas from the Myfas Click.
Haga

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Got jacked
Slinky

Tehachapi, CA

#11 Dec 25, 2012
The homie pelons truck!!! Clownin all over these old school trucks...foos aint got shyt on his truck
pmdc

Delano, CA

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Trucks suck. Get a real car. American trucks are cheap.
Chevy RiddiN High

Tehachapi, CA

#13 Dec 25, 2012
Your moms cheap
Marisol

Delano, CA

#14 Dec 25, 2012
Myferos wrote:
Yep, that's the homie. FU€K You shot out chaps. Hah, I be coming to Delas at the Liquor stores on Cecil & Smashing on you guys, like you chaps in the van, that's right, & you chaps in the Chrysler 300, all sad with your broken windows. All Bad!! South Side Boy'z Gang. To think, I'm not even 1 of the Vato Lokoz from my clicka, you busters will be scared sh!tless once you run into 1 of them Stone Cold Fearless G Fellas from the Myfas Click.
Lol grow up dumb as$
BIG BAD DELAZ

Bakersfield, CA

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Myferos wrote:
Yep, that's the homie. FUK You shot out chaps. Hah, I be coming to Delas at the Liquor stores on Cecil & Smashing on you guys, like you chaps in the van, that's right, & you chaps in the Chrysler 300, all sad with your broken windows. All Bad!! South Side Boy'z Gang. To think, I'm not even 1 of the Vato Lokoz from my clicka, you busters will be scared sh!tless once you run into 1 of them Stone Cold Fearless G Fellas from the Myfas Click.
Fckn scrap! Ima blast yo ass! Norte in this town. Fck boofas
lokochon

Bakersfield, CA

#16 Mar 12, 2013
PURO FORD RACING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rip Markus 1 hr Lazer 5
KC Camera boy 2 hr F your camera lame 4
Lexi Cardenas 3 hr 661 West Side 8
Cardenas mom 3 hr 661 West Side 5
Kathy Cantu tweaker 4 hr Info 1
austin rodrigues and ivan gonzales (Nov '12) 6 hr Pablo 4
is Michael Quiddam going out with that homie ho... 10 hr JOKER 3

Delano Jobs

Personal Finance

Delano Mortgages