kat

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

deng, you all are pathetic making another one for her.
Hoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

she a hoe tho.. heard she cheated on her baby daddy.. hella sad. just sayin
yee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

i heard her man beats her ass if she aint acting up right.. fckd up!
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Hoe wrote:
she a hoe tho.. heard she cheated on her baby daddy.. hella sad. just sayin
She did but that's in the past they are on good terms now so leave it be
mah boo

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

yea i heard randy beats her up. dats some crazy shit
Pinche guey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

fck that, whoever beats on her has to go thru me dawg. Pinche guey in the house!! haha.
unknown

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

she crashed her white scion, that's sad
Krystalyn Mendoza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

unknown wrote:
she crashed her white scion, that's sad
ha, atleast my scion turn into 2 cars ! haha
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

Krystalyn Mendoza wrote:
<quoted text>
ha, atleast my scion turn into 2 cars ! haha
why do you let your man beat your ass? thats fckd up yo! you that in love to stay with him after he does all that shit? just sayin.
unknown

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

krystalyn is dumb for marrying randy after he beat the shit outta her. and she leaves her son to be raised by her parents and moves to sunnyvale, smh.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

unknown wrote:
krystalyn is dumb for marrying randy after he beat the shit outta her. and she leaves her son to be raised by her parents and moves to sunnyvale, smh.
foo prolly had a bigger buto then ginto, he was giving enough so she went all in with the biggest buto! haha.
Klyn- Krystalyn Escorpiso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

unknown wrote:
And what does this have to do with u ? its my life so it shouldn't concern anybody but myself and my family.it's good to know how smart u can track everything about my life but be so ignorant not to really put ur name on blast !! does my life affect on u that much?

stalker mode foreals.
mmm

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Klyn- Krystalyn Escorpiso wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does this have to do with u ? its my life so it shouldn't concern anybody but myself and my family.it's good to know how smart u can track everything about my life but be so ignorant not to really put ur name on blast !! does my life affect on u that much?
stalker mode foreals.
its prolly ann corpuz talkin shit agiin.
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

Klyn- Krystalyn Escorpiso wrote:
<quoted text>
stalker mode foreals.
everybody in Delano knows your life pretty much. lol. my concern is the whole your man beating you part, its not healthy stick with somebody like that. You should try talking to Dr. Phil for help. lol. just sayin.
Mae

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

I heard about that ann corpuz and I think she likes krystalyn.
klyn-krystalyn escorpiso

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

unknown wrote:
<quoted text> everybody in Delano knows your life pretty much. lol. my concern is the whole your man beating you part, its not healthy stick with somebody like that. You should try talking to Dr. Phil for help. lol. just sayin.
I bit everyone else u hate is prolly on here too besides ur self huh?LOL do u honestly have issues with ur life that u need to entertain urself by. talking sh*t by a unknown username hiding behind a screen instead of just messaging me on fb and tell me their instead .ha cause u know ur pathetic ass would get caught up. So talk smack all u want cause the only lowlife is u, urself talking about others and can't really step up in person and just say it to our faces especially mine.lol
Living in silence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

nobody will ever confront each other, they will all live silently within their lives talking crap about anyone they wish, they are like superheros, nijas and russian spies without a true identity. Unless, they get unmasked and caught. hahaha
Someone

Hanford, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

Honestly, people need to stop. Its kinda sad how you want to talk sh*t all the time, when you guys have no idea what is actually going on. Idk her well, but if your world revolves around bad mouthing her, then you guys have issues. She is where she wants to be at, and you guys should leave her personal life alone. It has nothing to do with you. In all reality you people who like to talk about others, clearly have problems. If trying to ruin someone else's life for your own personal enjoyment, then go ruin your life. I'm pretty sure when your guys get older and have your own kids or family, you wouldn't want someone else bad mouthing you or your kids. If you guys really have nothing nice to say about anyone, you guys should just be quiet. All of you people who like to talk a lot clearly need to grow up and get your life together. All that time you guys have bad mouthing her and others should use that wasted time and do something useful in your life.
infamous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Damn none of these haters cant keep her name out they mouth... If yall got a problem why say it on here, face her fcukin biotches... All yall do is runn yallz mouth about her she must be doin somethin ryt for u guys to keep talkin bwt her... On top of that u guys talk about how she is irresponsible yall dnt noe her business, at least she got her life together.... Oviously none of all these haters can back up what they say, instead of butting into peoples lives worry bout yalls

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
veronica hernandez 36 min Kirk 2
Brian come out and play 46 min pitote 3
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,595
what happen? 3 hr cowboy 3
Snitch 6 hr fukoff 6
GodSmacked's Cyber friends Cafe (Feb '14) 6 hr Ewwwww 4,525
selling a ALLSTEEL TRIMMER AND CUTTER 10 hr ALLSTEEL 2

Search the Delano Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Delano Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••