What Age do u consider Old to be club...

What Age do u consider Old to be clubing!!

Posted in the Delano Forum

Feeling Old

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Any ages????
Ashley Spinnelli

Fairfield, CA

#3 Jun 26, 2012
You are NEVER too old to go clubbing. If you have children you shouldn't be at the club. There are plenty of family oriented events that are similar to clubs. Just act your age at the club.
nasty clubs

Delano, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Whenever you get a life and responsibilities.
Daniella

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Ashley Spinnelli wrote:
You are NEVER too old to go clubbing. If you have children you shouldn't be at the club. There are plenty of family oriented events that are similar to clubs. Just act your age at the club.
I disagree, you could still go to clubs even if u have kids as long as ur responsible and take care of ur own. There's nothing wrong with having fun once in a while
never

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 26, 2012
If your 30 your to old
Lance bass

Del Mar, CA

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Men have no age limit but women after 25 then they start aging badly. Over 25 stay in the kitchen please my eyes would appreciate it
over do it

Bakersfield, CA

#8 Jun 26, 2012
It's cool to have fun and go clubbing. Some people just go and flirt. I enjoy going with my boyfriend. Some girls just over do it too much almost every week they go and leave their man at home with all the kids. Really pathetic you have kids stop acting like if you are single and settle down.
feeling old

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Jun 26, 2012
over do it wrote:
It's cool to have fun and go clubbing. Some people just go and flirt. I enjoy going with my boyfriend. Some girls just over do it too much almost every week they go and leave their man at home with all the kids. Really pathetic you have kids stop acting like if you are single and settle down.
as a matter of fact I'm single I'm 35 but like going to the dances and having fun and no kids

The Gloop
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#10 Jun 26, 2012
over do it wrote:
Gloop.
lameee

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jun 26, 2012
david ayons mom going clubing with her daughters ....now thats wen u know ur to old n trashy n wanga
caco

Bakersfield, CA

#12 Jun 26, 2012
feeling old wrote:
<quoted text>as a matter of fact I'm single I'm 35 but like going to the dances and having fun and no kids
send me ur email
Chuy

Delano, CA

#13 Jun 26, 2012
18 and older clubs - 26 is too old for any gender.
21 and older clubs - 30 is the max.

And if you have kids stay your ass at home.
LOLL

Lamont, CA

#14 Jun 28, 2012
I dont think theres an age "limit". Its like asking, what age is to old to dance. As long as you like doing it.and u do it for the music it should be fine.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#15 Jun 29, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop.
on wel, gloop d dew
never

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 29, 2012
Who ever thinks there's no age limit is on denial if your 35 and your still going to clubs trying to get at 21 year olds you should be ashamed of your selfs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antenna Service 38 min Joe 4
Who else is up 40 min Joe 3
Druv addicts 41 min Joe 5
MaryAnn Orozco 41 min Joe 6
White Chevy Cruz with black rims 42 min Joe 3
railex (Dec '11) 43 min Joe 24
Marisela lira 45 min Joe 3

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance