Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

anonymous wrote:
First of all you bigots! Mexicans have more of a right to be in these lands than any Caucasians! We are the product of both Spanish and the Native Indian blood! Our ancestry is tied to this land with our Indian blood that makes us Mexican and not Spanish! Gosh learn your history before you make stupid comments!!
The percentage of indiginous blood is slight, very slight in some.
Go back to Spain You caucasians!

“SmOkInG KuSh EvErY DaY”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Oakland, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

haha People getting mad Cuz Mexicans are going to be the Majority soon not if we are already and Other Races, For Example WHITE's are going to be the Minority haha... and Mexicans aren't going anywhere just cuz someone wants too, we are here and are staying here for until the END...So SUCK IT
The Boss

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Crious wrote:
<quoted text>to kkk shut the f*ck up you racist bastard.its people like u who make me mad with you stupid remarks about us mexicans.why dont u take your ass to the fields and pick some grapes and see how u like working in the hot heat.
Get the ---- out! We won the war. You signed off. Now stay out of my country.
Proud Mexican

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

The Boss wrote:
<quoted text>Get the ---- out! We won the war. You signed off. Now stay out of my country.
You own the U.S? No...
Pinche gringo lazyasses like you posting stuff about mexicans while we're working for things that your white ass eats everyday...
You think just cause you were born here your the shit? No bitch shut your mouth and find something worth doing lazyass stupid ignorant.
concerned

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

go home and get welfare from your country the americans do not owe you anything
chica

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

red necks r rich cuz of us mexicans!!!
Doll

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

baldy wrote:
you are all a bunch of idiots what makes you think im white....im a mexican myself and i wish all the mexicans would go back to mexico....bunch of system abusers!
Well your going to go with them as well Fkn idiot!
smh

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

The argument that Mexicans were here first is stupid. The white man didn't take the land by force the Mexicans sold it for cheap. That makes it America now not Mexico. I also have a question why do Mexicans talk mad sh!t about the USA yet they risk their lives to be here? If this country sucks so much, why do Mexicans get so offended when someone makes a comment about kicking the Mexicans out? Why do Mexicans hate they gringos? Don't Mexicans make the argument that they are here to work? Yet most of the people who employ them are white people?
smh

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Oh and also, this is the USA we don't need Mexicans for cheap labor. We could always get Chinese people to work for for little money in the fields. Be glad they give beaners the opportunity to work.
concerned

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

white and black people do not hire anymore mexicans,do not give them anymore goverment assistance,do not rent homes to them or anything else we can do it if we stick together as far as california you mexicans forget about it it is not part of mexico and has not been in over a hundred years it belongs to the u.s.a.
ImmigrationSam

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

I agree, all mexicans need to get the hell out of california. They are lazy, messy, welfare abusers, thrash stores, let children run loose all over he palce...smell, have bad teeth and terrible dog breath. Women are all phat heifers, got 50 kids a piece, all boyfriends in prison..... i can go on and on...but they need go and stay da hell out!
well..

Mojave, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I am white. I am proud but I do not think telling them to leave is the answer, we are equal so do not be so ignorant. Don't be so fast to judge people.

“No User serviceable”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

parts inside.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Grind 'em all up and make Mexihol out of all of them.
the bank

Hanford, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Commander Bunny wrote:
Gay flip
Flip

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Commander Bunny wrote:
Racist.
lol

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Gloop and commander bunny strange how one person makes two accounts. Very sad when you need an account for topixs
mm

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Your on the wrong topics as@hole Delano is 90 percent Hispanic lol
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

thats why it looks like shit
haha

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

witout da pisas wer wud all da typical white dope fiend gte there drugs? plus all mexican bitc hes are sexi n eazy!
mm

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

@duh smc...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delano Discussions

Search the Delano Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell Girls 6 hr happy ft 5
el cosatleco peor lugar (Apr '13) 11 hr bingo 13
chary perez 11 hr rock and roll 7
housing for rent 11 hr idk 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr Pole swap 7,855
How did chapis die (Sep '12) 14 hr happy ft 43
•••
•••
•••
Delano Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Delano Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000