Anybody know Willie D'Rell Williams?

Posted in the Deland Forum

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2013
I'm told he's from DeLand Fl but nobody is really sure. This man is 39 turning 40 this month. A long story short, he hurt a very dear friend of mine in Lake City, Fl. He's about 5'10", 215 lbs, medium light complexion, wears very flashy suits. Has a clean lined beard at times. Thinning top and is a very fast talker. Apparently D'rell (that is what he goes by) has been using women from Miami, Coral Springs, Ft. Lauderdale, Daytona,Tampa, Gainesville Fl to Jacksonville and now Lake City Fl. Once his con is caught onto he moves on really fast and stays under the radar. I have had a background check performed on him and only found a grand theft auto charge other than that, no job history or anything. Because he hasn't technically commited any crime, the cops can do nothing.
But this man needs to be stopped. He is a super con artist. He uses the bible and a phoney life experiences to lure women. immediately he starts talking about marriage and having children. Once he's moved in, he turns on you. I think he is still living in Lake City Fl but not sure. I'm told he has 3 children, two girls and a boy, whom he has not raised or taken care of. No one seems to know anything about him. My friend has since just let it go, but I can't. I want people like this exposed. The way he is hurting women left and right is ridiculous. I know God will put a stop to him one day, I just hate what he did to her and she may even be pregnant, she won't say but I think she is.

If anybody knows this man D'rell Williams please alarm his family about what he is doing.

Please respond if you know him, went to high school with him, anything. My friend has pictures of them on Facebook if anybody needs to see a photo of him.
Charlene Gillins

Miami, FL

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Hello,I am from Miami. And possibly was involved with the same man, everything you have stated I heard also. From the three children taking care of them, to wanting to get married, to having children. He paints this beautiful picture, of this great job he has, to the cars and money that was left to him by his grandparents on his father side. And yes he does use this thing that he is a child/man of God. So it was all bulls***, but he got me for money, he drained my bank account. We were suppose to be engaged and when I wouldnt go to my father and borrow money he broke off the engagement. I just so happen to run across this link and the headline caught my attention. Please email me pictures to cegillins@hotmail.com

“Shed so many tears”

Location hidden

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Charlene Gillins wrote:
Hello,I am from Miami. And possibly was involved with the same man, everything you have stated I heard also. From the three children taking care of them, to wanting to get married, to having children. He paints this beautiful picture, of this great job he has, to the cars and money that was left to him by his grandparents on his father side. And yes he does use this thing that he is a child/man of God. So it was all bulls***, but he got me for money, he drained my bank account. We were suppose to be engaged and when I wouldnt go to my father and borrow money he broke off the engagement. I just so happen to run across this link and the headline caught my attention. Please email me pictures to cegillins@hotmail.com
I recently found out that D'rell is living in Lake City Fl with a woman by the name of Dorthy Evans. You can find her on Facebook. She has pictures of him on her page. D'rell has pulled the same trick with her as well. I did some digging and my friend was just about to go back to him but didn't THANK the LORD. His birthday is 3/31/73 and he turned 40 this year. This man is the DEVIL! The woman he's using now is not that bright, lives in the projects and gets a crazy check. I also hear that she is pregnant. He has a sister name Shaundril and she lives in DeLand. He has 3 children from 3 different women and does not take care of any of them. One in Miami, one in Gainesville fl and 1 in Daytona beach. Nazereth, Hezekiah and CeCe. The way this man is doing women is a crime.
My friend told me that he is preaching at a church in Lake City. The same church they were going to together, he now has the other lady going with him, so sick.
He lied about having a job. He told her he had money from his godmomma, lied about where he was from. When my friend started asking too many questions, HE RAN!
He cooked and cleaned the house. Washed the clothes,car and ironed. But when it came time to pay bills, HE RAN.

“Shed so many tears”

Location hidden

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Charlene Gillins wrote:
I emailed you but it may take a few days for her to email me back. She did say she was not surprised about what I did,(posting this) but she did say she have all the emails they sent to each other and that there is some pictures she'll email to me.
She told me that the lady he is seeing came by her house back in May and said that the lady had found out about some other women he had been chatting with in chat rooms and that she was putting him out, she didn't. The lady claimed that he beats on her and anally rapes her and cusses her out. The lady did say she was pregnant and that she wished the baby would die because D'rell was a monster, Iagree with the monster part. Anyway, D'rell is not working and sits back and takes this lady check and child support money and drives her car, a beat up buick.
I want this a hole in jail, I swear! Oh yeah, and they are suppossed to be engaged, go figure.

I'll check back Mon or Tuesday.
Charlene Gillins

Miami, FL

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Anyway you could link me the profile because i searched and couldnt pull it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pipe Dreams 4 (Jan '14) 3 hr Tsthilaire 4
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 5 hr Roundabout 752
Linda Rivera 19 hr oc boy 1
News Central Florida holiday bits and bites Thu HELL ON EARTH 2
Review: Rennsport Motorrad Apr 15 Rennsport Motorrad 2
News Teens smoked pot, drank 'codeine-soda' in fatal... Apr 15 Vib_Ram 1
News Prostitution recruiter gets 8 years in sex-ring... Apr 15 Vib_Ram 1
More from around the web

Deland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]