Raul Zambrano "THE CORRUPT JUDGE"

Raul Zambrano "THE CORRUPT JUDGE"

Posted in the Deland Forum

eye on you

Melbourne, FL

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Judge Raul Zambrano and Prosecutor Kenneth Ulich conspired to maliciously prosecute an innocent citizen using false fabricated evidence and falsely sworn witness affidavits to cover-up "Civil Rights" violations committed against the innocent citizen by the Flagler County Sheriff's Department. The Judge was removed and sent to Deland FL, the Prosecutor has since left the State Attorney's Office. This case is still open on the docket in Flagler County FL, Room 401 Judge Joseph Walsh. Corruption within the Justice System continues. It is believed that the FBI has a pending investigation on this matter.(see the FBI in Jacksonville FL for more details)
eye on you

Melbourne, FL

#2 Jun 10, 2013
This case is pending due to the fact that Mr. Ben Fox the new Prosecutor is trying to cover-up the conspiracy with new falsely sworn testimony and the fabricated evidence. The corruption within the Justice System continues. (see Clerk of the Court Room 401 for more details)
gomer

Melbourne, FL

#3 Jun 11, 2013
If the information about the judge is correct he should be prosecuted.
popeye

Melbourne, FL

#5 Jun 13, 2013
eye on you wrote:
Judge Raul Zambrano and Prosecutor Kenneth Ulich conspired to maliciously prosecute an innocent citizen using false fabricated evidence and falsely sworn witness affidavits to cover-up "Civil Rights" violations committed against the innocent citizen by the Flagler County Sheriff's Department. The Judge was removed and sent to Deland FL, the Prosecutor has since left the State Attorney's Office. This case is still open on the docket in Flagler County FL, Room 401 Judge Joseph Walsh. Corruption within the Justice System continues. It is believed that the FBI has a pending investigation on this matter.(see the FBI in Jacksonville FL for more details)
The information about the judge was posted on news13 live chat Zimmerman jury selection Day #1 @ 12:16 and 12:36 PM
freeman

Melbourne, FL

#6 Jun 15, 2013
We need to put the trash where it belongs.
freeman

Melbourne, FL

#7 Jun 17, 2013
still watching.
Ace

Melbourne, FL

#9 Jun 24, 2013
how many times did this judge and prosecutor screw an innocent citizen ?
tony

Melbourne, FL

#10 Jul 11, 2013
is this judge still working ?
just me

Melbourne, FL

#11 Jul 30, 2013
time is near...corruption will END. USMCII
ACLU member

Torrance, CA

#12 Aug 6, 2013
Has anyone reported this judge to the appropriate authorities ?
FBI man

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 1, 2013
This is a poor moment in time for the American Justice System.
Joe USA

San Jose, CA

#14 Oct 15, 2013
FBI man wrote:
This is a poor moment in time for the American Justice System.
The American Justice System is just a business that is plagued with corruption.
Myself Only

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2013
tony wrote:
is this judge still working ?
Hey this guy is making my life miserable, yes he's working. He signs anything and can't be stopped.
He's costing me thousands and I wished I knew how to get rid of him myself.
JDL

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 23, 2013
This judge is part of RJ Larizza's corrupt network.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies: Deltona woman arrested after toddler ... Mar 22 RuffnReddy 2
Heroin (May '13) Mar 19 Needh 55
News Sons of illegal immigrants valued at sheriff's ... Mar 13 Alien Touch 6
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Mar 4 Rigidridertld 764
heroin (Feb '14) Mar 2 Maryland2Flordia 11
News Murder count hits grim 50 in Orange's deadliest... (Oct '06) Mar 1 KooK 16
News Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe (Sep '08) Feb '17 Mad Dad Phart 2,003

Deland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deland Mortgages