Jury finds Madison officer guilty of ...

Jury finds Madison officer guilty of disorderly conduct

There are 51 comments on the The Journal Times story from Aug 17, 2006, titled Jury finds Madison officer guilty of disorderly conduct. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

WAUKESHA, Wis. - A Madison police detective was found guilty of a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct Wednesday for a disruption in a Delafield neighborhood in December 2004.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Concord, NH

#41 Jun 7, 2008
Sherry must have had a sugar rush from the doughnuts. Word to the wise. Put the doughnut down and concentrate on doing a better job. You'll never make detective at this rate. At least for the sake of the public we can all pray she doesnt.
Im watching

Concord, NH

#42 Jun 9, 2008
Cops in Madison need to be watched. I have seen things (professionaly) in the Madison Law Enforcement that are hard to believe. I think it is time for our leaders to clean house. About 9 years ago the Madison Fire Depertments corruption came to light with the Jocko's bar incidents (arrests). We need such light to now be focused on the men (and women) in blue.
Im watching

Concord, NH

#43 Jun 9, 2008
Jeff wrote:
Mike Grogan was one of the hardest working, most effective detectives that I've ever had a pleasure to serve with. The fact that 12 people ignored testioy from a doctor that Grogan received a concussion from a car accident that affected his conduct is evidence that the jurors in Waukesha County have very little concern for due process. This decison was a true miscarriage of justice.
It is this same system that fines many and sends some to our prisons. No one wants to hear the convicts say the system isnt working. Law enforcement would say well they have been convicted and thus are guilty. How is this any different?

#44 Jun 9, 2008
Before "Im watching," and Brian (one of the same) critize the popo, you need to learn how to write the English language. If you would have taken any time to learn about the case "Jeff" spoke of, maybe you would know that a medical doctor testified in the guy's behalf. Instead you take the word of Chief Ignoble Dis-a-wray and Moria "Wrong Way" Krueger. In Madison it's all about the pols slapping each other on the back and not what's right or just. Check out the badgerblogger.com and read about Chief Dis-a-wray's purported "Walk on the Wild Side" in Milwaukee on or about Apirl 20, 2003. Hummm
Im watching

Concord, NH

#45 Jun 10, 2008
I am not the same as "Brian". I take it Noble Wray lost his ID at a drug house?

#46 Jun 10, 2008
Moria Krueger was busted for drunken driving herself. Who is she to judge? Did the cop "blow," because Moria didn't.

#47 Jun 10, 2008
The case apparently interupted Moria's 'Bubbles Under the Grill' tour.
Im watching

Concord, NH

#48 Jun 11, 2008
Wisconsin is the only state that I know of that a first offense Drunk driving is not criminal. This is wrong! If Krueger got a DUI she shouldnt be a judge! My Aunt cleaned her house or used to when I was a kid. I was told some very bad storie about what my Aunt saw.
Madisons Worst

Concord, NH

#49 Jul 6, 2008
This week the Wisconsin State Journal has published Detective Jeff McPike has driven (reported) to work Drunk (armed?) twice and was not charged. Madison sure has a reputation of protecting thoes in blue from the laws they enforce. Such a pitty.
Madisons Worst

Concord, NH

#50 Jul 6, 2008
Why does Noble Wray cover for BAD COPS?

Madison, WI

#51 Monday Oct 24
Dirty Cop wrote:
A dirty cop gets what he deserves! There was most definately something behind the charges....Be Warned Madison. Get him off the force for good!!!
I know first hand he's a bad cop! I watched and heard him lie to a probation officer and take over a half gram of heroin that should've went to evidence and he kept it himself. He wasn't just drinking. Bad/dirty cop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delafield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women snapchat slaves;) (Dec '14) Oct 24 Lex 2
Oconomowoc Police Department (Jan '09) Sep '16 Brusskyle389 19
News Okauchee Sex Offender Returns to Neighborhood (Feb '09) Aug '16 Fed up 59
News Man faces 12 counts of contempt of court after ... (Jul '13) Aug '16 WCTCStudent101 2
homes for unwed mothers in 1957 (May '11) Jul '16 phyllis 7
News Brian Dorow joins Kapenga in District 33 state ... (May '15) May '15 Concerned in Pewa... 1
NO NO NO New Fire Station (Feb '14) Feb '14 poached eggs 2

Delafield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delafield Mortgages