First Prev
of 2
Next Last
number one fan

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2016
Audio Trip ! No question about it ! They were one of the best bands this little town ever had the pleasure to be entertained by ! Too bad they broke up , they did reunite about two years ago and it was awesome!
Juan pipas

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2016
Let's be real. Becko boy had catchy tunes but not a voice idk why people have such a hope for him. Truth is he ain't gonna make it so let's just applaud for now as a hometown singer tying to wing it. Better off as a song pitcher than a solo artist.
Not you again

Del Rio, TX

#3 Jun 6, 2016
number one fan wrote:
Audio Trip ! No question about it ! They were one of the best bands this little town ever had the pleasure to be entertained by ! Too bad they broke up , they did reunite about two years ago and it was awesome!
I'm more of an Adrian and Destino fan, but that was wayyyyy before your generation homeboy =-]
number one fan

United States

#4 Jun 6, 2016
Not you again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more of an Adrian and Destino fan, but that was wayyyyy before your generation homeboy =-]
Yeah they were good. I remember lots of girls were in love with Adrian ,I thought it was a good band all the way around.
Shaw08127660

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2016
Jim breuer with Brian Johnson,
Randy

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jun 9, 2016
Leopoldo the drummer and his crew of dweebs
Jessica

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jun 9, 2016
Last River!!!
Dirty boi

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jun 9, 2016
Juan pipas don't know shit. Lemme see u do what beck is doin u little fuxboi. Saying he ain't got no voice u ain't got no voice lemme see u move to Nashville n make this a career
number one fan

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2016
Dirty boi wrote:
Juan pipas don't know shit. Lemme see u do what beck is doin u little fuxboi. Saying he ain't got no voice u ain't got no voice lemme see u move to Nashville n make this a career
Thank you ! I think he has one hell of a voice too I wish him nothing but the best. I do miss that band no one in Del Rio could sing Hotel California like Danny boy could and the drummer was awesome. They went places to play in festivals ,they recorded but just wasn't enoug to stay together I guess.:(
Koolness

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 12, 2016
The best delrio had to offer was among the attraction , best drummer iv ever herd ..
Debbie Downer

Del Rio, TX

#12 Oct 12, 2016
No real decent bands locally. Most fall apart due to their drug activity. The few musicians who play regularly are fair but nothing I'd go out of my way to listen to. The band the white horse has been bringing in are nothing but low class coke heads that sound terrible and care too much about chasing cheap ass rather than concentrating on their band and music. Typical low class Del Rio crap if you ask me. But to each his own. All their groupies are the biggest coke heads around.
bud

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 19, 2016
Debbie Downer wrote:
No real decent bands locally. Most fall apart due to their drug activity. The few musicians who play regularly are fair but nothing I'd go out of my way to listen to. The band the white horse has been bringing in are nothing but low class coke heads that sound terrible and care too much about chasing cheap ass rather than concentrating on their band and music. Typical low class Del Rio crap if you ask me. But to each his own. All their groupies are the biggest coke heads around.
Daniel Tee & The RUZTIC BlueZ don't do drugs,they get crazy,but also do charities around town and love & respect everyone regardless of what anyone is ,they just love being heard ,look them up on YouTube
12345abc

Del Rio, TX

#14 Oct 19, 2016
Great music but his female groupies ruin everything. They are all too busy trying to get in his pants. He gets around.
hah

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 Oct 22, 2016
12345abc wrote:
Great music but his female groupies ruin everything. They are all too busy trying to get in his pants. He gets around.
are we talking about Daniel T?
Barajas

Uvalde, TX

#16 Nov 1, 2016
number one fan wrote:
Recall Mayor garza recall recall!!!!
Barajas

Uvalde, TX

#17 Nov 1, 2016
number one fan wrote:
Recall mayor Garza
Buena Musica

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Nov 2, 2016
The good bands were in and from the 90's. All you hear now is crap!
Sambohanan

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Nov 21, 2016
Actually there is a good band in Del Rio. The name of the band is the Moon caps. I know the lead singer and he is a great guitar player and vocalist.
WB Hyslop

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2016
Juan pipas wrote:
Let's be real. Becko boy had catchy tunes but not a voice idk why people have such a hope for him. Truth is he ain't gonna make it so let's just applaud for now as a hometown singer tying to wing it. Better off as a song pitcher than a solo artist.
Hey Juan, it's me. Thanks for your opinions. I'm glad you think my tunes are catchy. I've been practicing my singing. Hopefully I've improved. Next time I'm in town I would love to buy you a beer and sing a couple new tunes for you. Maybe you'll like 'em. God bless brother.
WB Hyslop

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2016
Here is my list:

Radney Foster
Peter III
Andy Mitchell
The Family Jewelz
Last River
Noah Connor Smith
My grandpa
Mooncaps
Freddy O
The crazy guy that sings on Main St. late at night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forum Rules

No hate

Best bands/musicians in del rio? Jobs

Personal Finance

Best bands/musicians in del rio? Mortgages