haunted places in del rio

haunted places in del rio

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Anon

Pearsall, TX

#1 Apr 12, 2011
Does anyone know any haunted places in DR? Please share ur stories and locations
Invisible

Del Rio, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Is there not a group here in town that investigates things like that?
karla

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2011
Really...how old r u...
Anon wrote:
Does anyone know any haunted places in DR? Please share ur stories and locations

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 13, 2011
There really is some creepy places, i know of two, one is on las vacas, closer to the town and country man fell off the roof of the new constructed home, when we would be working in there you would here a man scream and shadows it was flippin nuts, other one is way south main street, on the corner next to the big stop sign, in the back there is this two story barn looking white/gray house, while working there i got pushed off a step stool, and everyone heard voices, my dad was slapped and had a hand print on his face, i quit after that, and now a voice has said escape beauty salon is haunted i wanna set up cameras and some recorders, whatever i find i will post on you tube
Anon

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Apr 13, 2011
Invisible wrote:
Is there not a group here in town that investigates things like that?
idk but omg that would be an awsome thing if there was!!
Anon

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 13, 2011
robzilla wrote:
There really is some creepy places, i know of two, one is on las vacas, closer to the town and country man fell off the roof of the new constructed home, when we would be working in there you would here a man scream and shadows it was flippin nuts, other one is way south main street, on the corner next to the big stop sign, in the back there is this two story barn looking white/gray house, while working there i got pushed off a step stool, and everyone heard voices, my dad was slapped and had a hand print on his face, i quit after that, and now a voice has said escape beauty salon is haunted i wanna set up cameras and some recorders, whatever i find i will post on you tube
haha wow!! Crazy sh!t bro!! I wanna check out that place on main street!! Do u know an adress???
kim

Belton, TX

#8 Apr 14, 2011
go on ciengas road keep ging srtiaght untill u hit a dead end there r suppose to be some kind of cave up there by the rio grande, we herd voices there one time when we were out there drinking , scarriest shit !!
Anon

Pearsall, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2011
kim wrote:
go on ciengas road keep ging srtiaght untill u hit a dead end there r suppose to be some kind of cave up there by the rio grande, we herd voices there one time when we were out there drinking , scarriest shit !!
lol what if it was mojaditos???:) ill still check it out thoa
ron

Belton, TX

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text> lol what if it was mojaditos???:) ill still check it out thoa
lol well thats a risk you'll have to take! just make sure you dont go alone cuz this shit will freak u out! drink a couple of shots on ur way up there it will help u relax ! lol
Anon

Pearsall, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2011
ron wrote:
<quoted text> lol well thats a risk you'll have to take! just make sure you dont go alone cuz this shit will freak u out! drink a couple of shots on ur way up there it will help u relax ! lol
lmao! That's for sure man! I'm gonna invite some friends from san antonio so we can go ghost hunting! I've been wanting to visit the abandoned mental asylum in SA but haven't had a chance!
ron

Belton, TX

#12 Apr 14, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text> lmao! That's for sure man! I'm gonna invite some friends from san antonio so we can go ghost hunting! I've been wanting to visit the abandoned mental asylum in SA but haven't had a chance!
OH HELL TO THE NO ...I WILL NEEVER GO IN A MENTAL ASYLUM.. LOL IM A BIG CHICKEN SHIT!! LOL
Anon

Pearsall, TX

#13 Apr 14, 2011
ron wrote:
<quoted text>OH HELL TO THE NO ...I WILL NEEVER GO IN A MENTAL ASYLUM.. LOL IM A BIG CHICKEN SHIT!! LOL
haha cmon! It can't be that bad. if I get a chance to go I'm gonna gear up with nightvision gear and maybe post the vids on youtube:) well.......if I make it out alive lol! I get a rush just by thinking about it!
ron

Belton, TX

#14 Apr 14, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text> haha cmon! It can't be that bad. if I get a chance to go I'm gonna gear up with nightvision gear and maybe post the vids on youtube:) well.......if I make it out alive lol! I get a rush just by thinking about it!
RUSH.. THAT IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT! GOOD LUCK !!
Anon

Pearsall, TX

#15 Apr 14, 2011
ron wrote:
<quoted text>RUSH.. THAT IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT! GOOD LUCK !!
HAHA!! Thanks Ron! And don't be afraid to do something crazy! Remember that we only live once!!
robzilla

Del Rio, TX

#16 Apr 14, 2011
going to try and see if i can getsomething from that beauty shop next weeked i will post my findings
Anon

Dallas, TX

#17 Apr 14, 2011
robzilla wrote:
going to try and see if i can getsomething from that beauty shop next weeked i will post my findings
awesome dude! Make sure to post u video liknks asap!
Meg

Del Rio, TX

#18 Apr 14, 2011
Wow all very interesting to know
jjj

United States

#19 Apr 14, 2011
What are the addresses to these places I want to check them out. Isn't the old courthouse haunted too?
alex

Clarksville, TN

#20 Apr 18, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text> lol what if it was mojaditos???:) ill still check it out thoa
jajajajaja
Anonymous

United States

#21 May 12, 2011
Yeah, I think the old court house in front of The Herald is haunted because my brother was on the second floor court room waiting (alone) to see the judge when he noticed a shadow walking right outside the doors that lead into the courtroom. Then he realized that the old wooden floors are usually noisy when anyone walks on them but this time no sounds could be heard! And no one ever walked into the courtroom from that direction!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute white guy at Walmart. 44 min chris m 11
Apple bees or chilis 1 hr Stupid 36
thirsty guys!! 2 hr Michael Jackson 30
Thirsty females 2 hr lowlife 9
Hot girl at bocaccios 2 hr Eww 3
Del Rio Government: Get your shit together! 2 hr jose wales 39
A. l. i. a. .....M 2 hr wow 16

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Del Rio Mortgages