United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

TJR wrote:
No, not friends of anybody pet wish and friends of del rio should come together and all that money you all get from adoptions , donations and fund raisers you all should buy a facility and go out and rescue all the injured animals in del rio and hold the owners laccountable for not caring for there pets . Both organizations have good intention and that is admirable , but there is a line that should not be cross when others are doing there job come together with officials and see what can be done to better the situation and learn about what they can do and what they don't have to do before you go out and point fingers . End of that story .
And be held accountable like the dumb a&& canales should be for what he did?? End of story LOL dumb a@@
lol

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Pets Wish wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes down to it, a Pets Wish is trying to place animals in homes. Friends of Del Rio Animals is an organization that has been working with the city of Del Rio for years, trying to get in and do more for the animals. A Pet's Wish is new to the scene and did a great job of utilizing social media (Facebook) and made a name for themselves quickly. I wish more pet owners in Del Rio were more responsible for their animals.
So why don't they also say the kill animals they adopt too? Why do they pick only animals they can make a profit from?
sounds fishy

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

TJR wrote:
You got that right , people need to understand that this facility is not a rescue facility they follow state laws. Council people need to read up on the state laws on what the pound can do and what they are not required to do . Stop letting these organization and others push there authority around . The pound does have heaters for the winter and air conditioners in the summer. These men do a damn good job in protecting the community and should be appreciated a little more . These organization have tried to take over on how the City does there job , they need to step back and let them do there job. Mr. Canales you are doing an excellent job do not let these idiots tell you other wise keep up the good work. Thank you for working on that new facility which will have heating and air and more room to better care for all these animals .
sounds like Mr. Canales wife or gf is sticking up for him
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

F ruck all y'all, that work or do ur probation at the POUND!!! AND ALL Y'ALL BITSHES THAT STICK UP FOR THERE COWARD ASSES!!! HOPE THERE IS AN INVESTIGATION AND ALL GET FIREDDDD!
Yeah

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

TJR wrote:
No, not friends of anybody pet wish and friends of del rio should come together and all that money you all get from adoptions , donations and fund raisers you all should buy a facility and go out and rescue all the injured animals in del rio and hold the owners accountable for not caring for there pets . Both organizations have good intention and that is admirable , but there is a line that should not be cross when others are doing there job come together with officials and see what can be done to better the situation and learn about what they can do and what they don't have to do before you go out and point fingers . End of that story .
Yup definitely Canales wife or a city official. It's funny because now the people of this city are really realizing what's goin on here with all the wrong doing and corruption. Dnt worry, it's all coming out and you officials are gonna get exposed. This has gone on too long people!!!
Lol

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I'm here to give you the facts. The individual responsible for this knew he fouled up. He has the position he has not because he's qualified but as a favor to get him employed. The man doesn't know the first thing about his duties. I'm here to tell you, high ranking City Officials at City Hall, are protecting this man. Why? I have no idea. But the people you elected are looking out for their own interest, the mayor and four council members. I'm telling you for a fact, as I type this out right now they're trying to cover it up.
to LOL

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Lol wrote:
I'm here to give you the facts. The individual responsible for this knew he fouled up. He has the position he has not because he's qualified but as a favor to get him employed. The man doesn't know the first thing about his duties. I'm here to tell you, high ranking City Officials at City Hall, are protecting this man. Why? I have no idea. But the people you elected are looking out for their own interest, the mayor and four council members. I'm telling you for a fact, as I type this out right now they're trying to cover it up.
But why protect him so much? And as a favor to who?
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I fully agree with TJR.
These animal activist are going overboard!!!
Always asking for hand outs and donations and wanting to care for these animals on someone else's dime.
Policy is policy!!!! Why aren't they concerned about who or what actually hurt the apparently mistreated dog.
There are people going hungry and homeless and these activist will through a human under the bus over an animal.
Completely ridiculous
The city should back up their employees and not these nuts.
Nanny

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Citizen humans can attend them self animals can't .your barking up the wrong tree
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

to LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
But why protect him so much? And as a favor to who?
The answer to that is simple and anyone who is from Del Rio knows the answer. The guy was given the job as a favor, the good old compadre system. And the truth is Animal Control and their staff literally screwed the pooch on this one. No pun intended. Just look at the statement posted on Facebook about Health Services mission statement. Come on! La cagastes baboso and you know it. The only ones I feel sorry for are the low level employees of that department. They're going to get hung out to dry, and quite honestly loose their jobs over someone's power trip about being the Director. Just watch.
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Citizen wrote:
I fully agree with TJR.
These animal activist are going overboard!!!
Always asking for hand outs and donations and wanting to care for these animals on someone else's dime.
Policy is policy!!!! Why aren't they concerned about who or what actually hurt the apparently mistreated dog.
There are people going hungry and homeless and these activist will through a human under the bus over an animal.
Completely ridiculous
The city should back up their employees and n ot these nuts.
You are very right!!!! If the humans are just like all you pieces of trash most definitely throw all of you all under a bus!!!!! Dumb ignorant people all of city employees are just that uneducated low life lying pieces of crap!!!! Say what ever you want this WILL AND IS going to get resolved. ;);)
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to that is simple and anyone who is from Del Rio knows the answer. The guy was given the job as a favor, the good old compadre system. And the truth is Animal Control and their staff literally screwed the pooch on this one. No pun intended. Just look at the statement posted on Facebook about Health Services mission statement. Come on! La cagastes baboso and you know it. The only ones I feel sorry for are the low level employees of that department. They're going to get hung out to dry, and quite honestly loose their jobs over someone's power trip about being the Director. Just watch.
Exactly probably some dumb a@@ that has no idea what the Hell he's doing!!!!! Oh!! And for you "citizen " policy????? What policy???? They don't follow crap!!!!! I swear these dumb a@@ city employees who probably have nothing more than G.E.D education Hell half of them can't even speak English correctly!!!! Lmao
poor pup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

R.i.p. Lil pup, my quest is how bout the owner of the pitbull? Shldnt they be accountable.as well.as AC? N pets wish, u all r doin an awesome job, im behind u all on this one:)
lol

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I say the people of Del Rio are so pathetic, I cant believe we let these individuals vote. How can a dog csusr so much controversy yet there are ppl dying if hunger?!? What is wrong with this picture? Now these people that pick up your dead animals because ppl run them over ir irresponsible ppl dump them are inhuman but wish foundation kills at thier discretion... pls. I say f it and raise taxes for indoor shelters with air conditioning and heaters and raise the price on adopting pets. Limit owners pets to only 2 and disgard of yourown dead animals. Why doesn't anyone complain about Crosby over stepping his boundaries like he did with the criminal background he had dispatchers print out? When will policy ever be followed by this dork? Why doesn't Crosby say he asks for ticket dismals from animals control for his buddies? open you eyes ppl nor the pet wish foundation and pd honest ppl. Canales is paid to follow policy not kiss the pet wish foundation butt
hAh

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

lol wrote:
I say the people of Del Rio are so pathetic, I cant believe we let these individuals vote. How can a dog csusr so much controversy yet there are ppl dying if theser?!? What is wrong with this picture? Now ple that pick up your dead animals because ppl run them over ir irresponsible ppl dump them are inhuman but wish foundation kills at thier discretion... pls. I say f it and raise taxes for indoor shelters with air conditioning and heaters and raise the price on adopting pets. Limit owners pets to only 2 and disgard of yourown dead animals. Why doesn't anyone complain about Crosby over stepping his boundaries like he did with the criminal background he had dispatchers print out? When will policy ever be followed by this dork? Why doesn't Crosby say he asks for ticket dismals from animals control for his buddies? open you eyes ppl nor the pet wish foundation and pd honest ppl. Canales is paid to follow policy not kiss the pet wish foundation butt
Honestly before u try to make a point learn how to spell! And also yes people r dying of hunger but there r programs to help put a stop to it. People can fend for them selves these poor animals cant so before u talk get spell check && the facts straight
happy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

How could this man be doing a good job he let this poor dog die with no medical attention. Oh and now hes changing the story around. What a cruel man he is sorry but he is. I hope he gets some kind of punishment for what he did.
happy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly probably some dumb a@@ that has no idea what the Hell he's doing!!!!! Oh!! And for you "citizen " policy????? What policy???? They don't follow crap!!!!! I swear these dumb a@@ city employees who probably have nothing more than G.E.D education Hell half of them can't even speak English correctly!!!! Lmao
Agree with you.
lol

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

hAh wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly before u try to make a point learn how to spell! And also yes people r dying of hunger but there r programs to help put a stop to it. People can fend for them selves these poor animals cant so before u talk get spell check && the facts straight
like I said ignorant people more worried about spelling. I didnt know spell check was a requirement :-)
hAh

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said ignorant people more worried about spelling. I didnt know spell check was a requirement :-)
Oh wow u actually spelled everything correctly ha and I am not ignorant I have animals and I do believe every animal control should give medical attention to every animal in there facility. You think its right that they didn't get him to a vet for over 4 hours ? Animals r gods creation and should be cared for. You r ignorant what if it was your animal? You would be raising hell
happy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hell yeah they would be the first ones bitching if it was their dog. I guess they dont have dogs so they dont care. All this is just bs!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Del Rio Forum right now

Search the Del Rio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Uribe 9 min Idi Amin 1
Batman 43 min hmmm 2
joann hernandez 47 min guy 2
kalinchuk brothers 49 min Brittany 6
Moms who would rather party 1 hr Truth 31
Monique nalls (Feb '13) 1 hr perch 22
comstock bp agents 1 hr Fresh 1 13
Another Cover Up Police Dept. 9 hr SmarterThanYou 149
•••