Del Rio Rams vs Brandeis Broncos at E...
Anonymous

United States

#106 Nov 30, 2012
Oooooo =-O gotemm....
hey

Eagle Pass, TX

#107 Nov 30, 2012
Funny wrote:
Hey San Antonio u can talk all u want cause ur Broncos only played one more game than our Del Rio Rams which I an proud of them. Cause next week Steels will whip yalls A$$ just like u made fun of our Rams so Go Fu ck yourself....
How can you talk any smack especially after a 63-7 beatdown?
Baby wipes

San Antonio, TX

#108 Nov 30, 2012
How can you talk any smack especially after a 63-7 beatdown?

Del Rio will N E V E R amount to anything!!! It being professionally, business, or sports.I like to make fun of them.
ughh

Bellevue, WA

#109 Nov 30, 2012
shut the fu*% up already as%holes so what if we lost! ya'll are gonna lose against steel! so FU*% OFF!!

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110 Nov 30, 2012
I wonder how many parents are crying more than their kids? lol
Wetbacker

San Antonio, TX

#111 Nov 30, 2012
So i hear they played all their sophmores against Del Rio !!! Ha ha lol! Way funny!
Ram

United States

#112 Nov 30, 2012
I wish DR would be back in a harder district, players and coaches get shown lessons on the field at the end of every week.
Baby wipes

San Antonio, TX

#113 Nov 30, 2012
I wish DR would be back in a harder district, players and coaches get shown lessons on the field at the end of every week.

I like this!
loseerrs!

Del Rio, TX

#114 Nov 30, 2012
Who ever is talking shit just quit they tried there you gotta give them a chance cuz they tried, it ain't there fault stop telling them shit . Y'all were the shit but ain't nuthing but shit now, bitch! For talking all this crap !

Level 3

Location hidden

#115 Nov 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="loseerrs!"]Who ever is talking shit just quit they tried there you gotta give them a chance cuz they tried, it ain't there fault stop telling them shit . Y'all were the shit but ain't nuthing but shit now, bitch! For talking all this crap ![/QUOTE]

Another product of Del Rio High ---(high) lol
sore losers

San Antonio, TX

#116 Nov 30, 2012
Who ever is talking shit just quit they tried there you gotta give them a chance cuz they tried, it ain't there fault stop telling them shit . Y'all were the shit but ain't nuthing but shit now, bitch! For talking all this crap !

Last time i checked sports were about competing and winning. Trying whooptie doo.
loseerrs!

Del Rio, TX

#117 Nov 30, 2012
sore losers wrote:

Last time i checked sports were about competing and winning. Trying whooptie doo.
Just STFU ! Alright woohoo y'all one NOBODY CARES BITCH!!!!!
Baby wipes

San Antonio, TX

#118 Nov 30, 2012
Just STFU ! Alright woohoo y'all one NOBODY CARES BITCH!!!!!

Aww he got mad.
Typical

Del Rio, TX

#119 Nov 30, 2012
San Antonio .... Marry me

Level 3

Location hidden

#120 Nov 30, 2012
Maybe Del Rio will put their lil baby lambs to rest now :)
Baby wipes

San Antonio, TX

#121 Nov 30, 2012
San Antonio .... Marry me

U sound ignorant. We are talking about athletic skills not marriage.
Citizen

Del Rio, TX

#122 Dec 1, 2012
To the ( San Antonio)... And all the iother immature uneducated imbeciles who have nothing better to so than be cruel.
Does your life suck that much? You are a bunch of unhappy souls.
You may think little of Del Rio, it's fans, it's players and its community. But with or without you we will strive and move forward. We will always be a proud supportive community
It's unfortunate if some of you are natives of out great border town. And (San Antonio) if you truly were in our Ram team at one point, you obviously do not have Blue & White running they your veins and I am ashamed that you are a DelRioan.
It's hard enough to loose and fail, and unfortunate that miserable people like you live in our world and have to resort to this in order to have some sense of self worth.

Level 3

Location hidden

#123 Dec 1, 2012
Citizen wrote:
To the ( San Antonio)... And all the iother immature uneducated imbeciles who have nothing better to so than be cruel.
You may think little of Del Rio, it's fans, it's players and its community. But with or without you we will strive and move forward. We will always be a proud supportive community
It's unfortunate if some of you are natives of out great border town. And (San Antonio) if you truly were in our Ram team at one point, you obviously do not have Blue & White running they your veins and I am ashamed that you are a DelRioan.
It's hard enough to loose and fail, and unfortunate that miserable people like you live in our world and have to resort to this in order to have some sense of self worth.
You must be a product of Del Rio, just go back and read that pile of spew.
San Antonio

Del Rio, TX

#124 Dec 1, 2012
Citizen wrote:
. Sorry I don't have blue and white running through my veins cause the purple and gold run through when del rio had a real team. When you played football cause you were good at the sport and not because your family knew someone important or you were related to the coach. Big shout outs to all the undiscovered talent in del rio especially San Felipe one day it will be fair again when there is two high schools in del rio and the mustangs will be victorious again but till then GO BRONCOS GO!!!!!!!
hmm

Bellevue, WA

#125 Dec 1, 2012
Interesting^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You're wack nuni! 26 min Loser 1
Sirens 39 min Duh -__- 3
Abraham P 1 hr Played 3
Del Rio is a fly on tx map 1 hr El Jefe Pablo 4
FYI fire chief 1 hr El Jefe Pablo 2
Fire chief asleep at wheel w/ sheedy and r. Garza 2 hr Sup 4
Mindy jasso. Anyone know her? 3 hr Sucks to be you 9
Emergency coordinator is a DJ=No tornado sirens 6 hr Nate 65
gross restaurants in del rio 8 hr Classy 35
People asking for acuna donations 14 hr mayor of acunita 100