Del Rio Rams vs Brandeis Broncos at E...

Del Rio Rams vs Brandeis Broncos at Eagle Pass

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
rams 2012

Del Rio, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2012
The home game away from home. I'm really looking forward to this one. How big an upset would this be?

I know the Rams fans want this win but this is good for all schools that aren't from SA which refer to this week as "Valley Weak". Last year Harlingen beat Warren convincingly to advance to the state quarterfinals poking a pretty good hole into "Valley Weak"

Prediction: This game will sneak up on Brandeis like we did to Harlingen. Brandeis is coming off a big win vs Smithson Valley and look passed the Rams toward Steele. Rams by 3 in a shoot out.
San Antonio

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Sorry del rio this a test for this football team and will show that we don't stand a chance against big teams like Brandeis. The people from del rio all hyped but you beat 2 teams that made the playoffs by a hair the 3rd and 4th team from the valley. Sorry del rio hopeful but I think the broncos will win this game easily. You should stop and think if you are from del rio what good team have rams played they lost to a 4a team at the beginning of the season (kerrville Tivy). Tell me when del rio was in the San Antonio district how many times did del rio go to the playoffs
Tank

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Wow the game is in eagle pass del rio should fill up there side
Nate

Del Rio, TX

#4 Nov 25, 2012
San Antonio wrote:
Sorry del rio this a test for this football team and will show that we don't stand a chance against big teams like Brandeis. The people from del rio all hyped but you beat 2 teams that made the playoffs by a hair the 3rd and 4th team from the valley. Sorry del rio hopeful but I think the broncos will win this game easily. You should stop and think if you are from del rio what good team have rams played they lost to a 4a team at the beginning of the season (kerrville Tivy). Tell me when del rio was in the San Antonio district how many times did del rio go to the playoffs
San Antonio gtfo! Ok if your not going to say anthing good then just get out of our del rio topics .seriously our boys are doing good this year no one cares what you have to say! good luck rams (:
jen

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2012
San Antonio wrote:
People have said the same thing about the past two games, too. We shall see.
Jen

Pasadena, TX

#6 Nov 25, 2012
If del rio so good they should ask for a district change
San Antonio

Del Rio, TX

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Del rio won't ever get a district change especially to a harder district. They might even ask to go to a 4a district so that all the del rio fans can say that the rams are the best and unstoppable and for the guy that told me to stay out of del rio topix you must be made cause it is the truth and you know it and I think topix is for people's opinions
luck

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 25, 2012
This is the end of the road del rio. Good run anyway i think this team doesnt have that many lil.mexicans like the oyher teams. So not a chance but good try.
rams 2012

Del Rio, TX

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Jen wrote:
If del rio so good they should ask for a district change
It doesn't work that way. You can ask all you want and UIL will do whatever they want.

Funny though. The reason we are in the Laredo district is because Brandeis opened and there was no more room for Del Rio.
rams 2012

Del Rio, TX

#10 Nov 25, 2012
San Antonio wrote:
Del rio won't ever get a district change especially to a harder district.
Wrong. It changes every 2 years and Del Rio could end up anywhere.
STU

Addison, TX

#12 Nov 25, 2012
What better way to rub it into eagle passes faces, that were still in playoffs, than to play a 3rd round playoff game in their own house !!!!
Anonymous

Garland, TX

#13 Nov 26, 2012
This one is gonna get UGLY!!!:-)
ex ram

Del Rio, TX

#14 Nov 26, 2012
STU wrote:
What better way to rub it into eagle passes faces, that were still in playoffs, than to play a 3rd round playoff game in their own house !!!!
I'm hoping they are rooting for us. I was rooting for them when they played Judson in the playoffs during the 90's.
honest

Del Rio, TX

#15 Nov 27, 2012
the rams got this game but after steele beats edinburgh north theres no way del rio is going to beat a number 4 team in state
Lmao

San Antonio, TX

#16 Nov 27, 2012
No matter what Del Rio is wasting their time and energy. In the end they will be the sore losers they always have been!
.....DR RAM FAN

Ballwin, MO

#17 Nov 27, 2012
For those who want to talk so much crap lets remember these are high school boy playing there hearts out I'm sure no matter how far they get the boys them selfs should be proud !!!
But on the other hand the more crap ppl talk just gives these boys more Strength and motivation to keep going and try hard. Concept : the more ppl doubt and trash talk the more pumped the get!
Now with that being said for the boys that do read into this GOOD JOB AND KEEP IT UP NO MATTER WHAT PPL SAY ! You all have done GOOD!!!
GO BIG BLUE!!!
Knees

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 27, 2012
They get an E for Effort! At lmao yeah sadly but true.
fire croch

Del Rio, TX

#19 Nov 27, 2012
rams suck
brandies panoch

Del Rio, TX

#20 Nov 27, 2012
:)
Rampride

Del Rio, TX

#21 Nov 27, 2012
You guys talking trash on these young boys, are what people hate about Del Rio. Who cares if they were to go in there and lose? Of course we want a win but why talk down on these kids like that? Why not be positive and talk about what they have already accomplished? They're in the 3rd round of the playoffs when many felt they wouldn't even make it to round one. Those of you hating are just some miserable nobodies that want to bring everybody else down to your lonely miserable lifes. Please tell us how many times you've played in and been in any sort of playoff game? Typical DR hateful, nothing is ever good enough. What sad lives you guys must live. Whatever Rams players read this, please know that there are many proud Del Rioans here rooting for you guys! Win or lose you have made this an exciting year and we know that you guys have prosperous futures ahead of you all. Please don't let negative, closeminded, losers get to you guys. Misery loves company, just go out there and play your hearts out, most of DR stands behind you guys. Win or lose you have made us proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone. write to TEA 7 min Wow 59
Shy Guy from IT 31 min Nurse 4
Teddy Ochoa 1 hr SV yup its me 4
Joe gil (Feb '13) 2 hr CZA 9
Ram country Dodge has the worse mechanics 2 hr Johnny Handsome 4
julios (Feb '14) 2 hr Love 12
website of girls 2 hr Curious 23
DELETED School District Concerns 17 hr HellRio 31
Rios evaluation June 27 17 hr 1 76
More from around the web