Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2012
there is a cutie guy started working like 2 months ago his young 6-2 shift. All the girls fall for him. What's his name is he single?
mami chula fk u

Del Rio, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Ur so unprofessional. Didnt they train you when you got hired at geo.
geo worker

Del Rio, TX

#4 Nov 15, 2012
All the new officers at geo are taken or engaged, married or have kids so stop it your the reason everyone talks bad about geo.
loop

Euless, TX

#6 Nov 17, 2012
I'm sure, he will mess around cause everyone there messes around with everyone!! And that's a FACT!!!!
stop talking

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Stop talking non sense people like you and her make people think wrong about theyre husbands or wifes or GF or bf who work there. You All seriously jersey to get over geo bunch if haters
stop talking

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Im guessing your a ex co worker from geo. Who messed around with one if your co workers and got fired cause you got caught and now your pissed so your talking smack about geo just because you would mesa around at work that doesnt lean we mesa around
chicana

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2012
loop wrote:
I'm sure, he will mess around cause everyone there messes around with everyone!! And that's a FACT!!!!
whos everyone Name everyone who you know is messing around at geo and with who. You Sony gimnasio Name them cause your just some hating azz vato
jajaja

Pflugerville, TX

#10 Nov 18, 2012
mami chula fk u wrote:
Ur so unprofessional. Didnt they train you when you got hired at geo.
you are so right very unprofessional no wonder that place is so.bad..and they do tell you not to date your coworkers but they dont obey the rules but they want to have a position of authority...
Pendejas y pendejos

Euless, TX

#11 Nov 19, 2012
People need to realize everywhere you go .... People are screwing around with everyone. By the way they talk about GEO, seems they know someone who is getting more action than them, there are a few girls i know have been around but given the chance i'd let them fart on my face because i just dont give a shit, we live life as its given to us, if life throws you lemons, dont be a MAD, pull out a bottle of tequila, fucking drama queens!!! J/S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ford Store! 5 min DEL RIO DEALER 7
whos the dirty girl 14 min playa 5
Jehovah witnesses religion 23 min Ishmael 44
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 38 min Gasman 22,545
Julio's Restaurant 39 min Cristina 22
16 September festivities 41 min Carnicero 14
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min Gasman 18,277
Amistad 1 hr Amigo 16
Quien es la mas PUT. de Del Rio? 6 hr sayin 32
Mayor Supports Corruption 9 hr Demons 26
•••
•••

Del Rio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Del Rio People Search