Val Verde Volleyball V3
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dale Dabone

Goliad, TX

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Somebody needs to get a hold of the IRS and track where the money is going for a non profit organization. The city should also look into it seeing that they always need a way of making money without raising our taxes!
Scarlet

United States

#22 Jan 29, 2013
We all know that V3 is nothing but money hungry I have been there they choose who ever they want in the best team. They lie about everything, this is supposed to be for the kids, yet all Jaime and Sandra do is cause drama, like crazy girl says they befriend you then they turn around and talk about you.They have dogged many people next thing you know they're best friends with them again. Makes you think what kind of people they really are. Not to be trusted, if they really wanted to do it for the girls then why are they so jealous and greedy with the other leagues. They make it like if they are enemies..
Scarlet

United States

#23 Jan 29, 2013
You're sooo right somebody needs to call the IRS to have them investigated. Non profit, yea right they are pocketing alot of money. Interesting nobody is trying to be mean to them they have brought it to themselves for how they are. Never have met anyone as hypocrite as those people.
geeezzzz

Lockhart, TX

#24 Jan 29, 2013
If they have over 200 girls signing up then they must be doing something right...sounds like a bunch of bs from people with no life. As for V3 especially Jaime, Sandra and Abraham not teaching the girls???? Well it's not only them that r part of the league...you have coaches that r volunteers and take time out of their life to work with these girls...then the parents that do pay the dues of $50 which covers the cost of the Shirts...probably the cost of the gym for games and practices...how about the medals/trophies the girls get...then they have volleyballs and the nets and the list probably goes on. If you all are so concered about where's the money going and what they r doing....why don't you get off ur butt and volunteer ur time?
Mary

Del Rio, TX

#25 Jan 29, 2013
What league offers clinics with the $50 registration fee? I know Border Youth, American, National, Laughlin, Boys n Girls Club, Extreme and many more, that do not have clinics for their players.
Parent

Del Rio, TX

#26 Jan 29, 2013
Every organization has their issues, but please people. These organizations of mostly volunteers are for your kids. Be happy, im from Eagle Pass and we wish we had something like this. I will register my daughter and will travel just to have her play.
Coach

Del Rio, TX

#27 Jan 29, 2013
coach wrote:
I like coaching in this league. Alot of you bashing it dont have what it takes to make time after work to go coach these girls. It takes a lot of time, patience and dedication but it is all well worth it
We have coached many teams and its alot of hard work. But its always the parents on the sidelines that love to criticize. They love to just sit there and expect miracles. Coaches are coaches not magicians.
go v3

Houston, TX

#28 Aug 8, 2013
Coach is right. Those that complain are usually talkers but not doers...im surprised they dont complain about benches being too hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wat happened to midget from stripes 3 min Movie 13
Southwest Assisted Living 45 min caller 4
Sol sol sol 47 min Lilly 7
Cheryl Bishop 1 hr Concerned 7
Marinaa Galarzaaaa 1 hr Jhgkl 13
lina santos 2 hr Orb 11
Parade? 2 hr bunny 2

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance