Yall think everything tastes the same?
Girl4Rel

Ballwin, MO

#3 Dec 15, 2012
They put that seasoning on everything also in their soft drinks
Hector

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 15, 2012
I did a takeout plate. When I opened it up the cheese made it look like it was threee years old. Its waznt vary good
mexi

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2012
They don't even take time to fix the plates they just smash the food on the plate and service sucks
hmmmm

Del Rio, TX

#6 Dec 15, 2012
! even sometimes when u order on the phone they are not very professional about it sometimes they are rude and yes stop putting so much seasoning on evrything pls !
disney

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Yea like if they don't want to take orders!! When then why the hell are you working there!!
love the food

Del Rio, TX

#8 Dec 15, 2012
That's what Julio's is know for... The chips and seasoning. It gives the food a different flavor... So if u don't like it u don't have to try and bash them just don't order food from there anymore plain nd simple. I personally love the food there..
disney

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Well we giving opinions and who ever said we went back now your just assuming things...

Del Rio, TX

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Best tapatillos hands down! Now I want some!
lol

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 15, 2012
Luv the food there...now im hungry :-\
Haha

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Food suxs and the chips salsa. They made good chips long time ago but now it just mass produced crap. Sorry but this place and product is a fail.
MrEagle

Dallas, TX

#14 Dec 15, 2012
That place is fkn good.......suree is dam suc kas
Hector

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Haha wrote:
Food suxs and the chips salsa. They made good chips long time ago but now it just mass produced crap. Sorry but this place and product is a fail.
The foods there is bad. Last stop still makes good food. Home made kitchens.
I dunno

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2012
The waitresses and drive thru girls are rude! The food is good but if the owners want to continue getting business he needs to consider retraining some of those girls. At least teach them to put a smile on their face and not insult the customer straight to their face or where they ”think” they can't be heard..
RudeService

Del Rio, TX

#17 Dec 15, 2012
I dunno wrote:
The waitresses and drive thru girls are rude! The food is good but if the owners want to continue getting business he needs to consider retraining some of those girls. At least teach them to put a smile on their face and not insult the customer straight to their face or where they ”think” they can't be heard..
I used to love going there, but I got fed up with the girls working there and acting like I was inconveniencing them by placing an order. The one fat girl that hangs out of the drive thru window with hickeys all over her fat neck is the worst!! I work to hard for my money to get treated like that, and they aren't the only place in town to eat. We now go to Pancho's!
desmadroso

Del Rio, TX

#18 Dec 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="#1"]Best tapatillos hands down! Now I want some![/QUOTE]
No way. LUCEROS are the best. They don't put a chemical in it to make it taste better. MSG tells your brain "this is good". It's a chemical flavor enhancer.
Really

Del Rio, TX

#19 Dec 16, 2012
desmadroso wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. LUCEROS are the best. They don't put a chemical in it to make it taste better. MSG tells your brain "this is good". It's a chemical flavor enhancer.
Weed and beer tell your brain all is good and I don't hear you complaining about that!
Agree

Del Rio, TX

#21 Dec 16, 2012
Haha wrote:
yes, I agree back then when it first started it was good but now its a machine. Just not the same anymore what a shame.
Agree

Del Rio, TX

#22 Dec 16, 2012
desmadroso wrote:
<quoted text>
LuCErOs I Never heard of that place where is it located?
Juan

Houston, TX

#23 Dec 16, 2012
rudes peoples theres

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radiance cancels graduation tonight 48 min Guest 9
Hipster00 1 hr Hmmmmm 10
fake women in del rio that use men for money? 1 hr Hmmmmm 2
School Board Meeting 1 hr Go figure 19
Why does my wife always cheat on me? Why? 1 hr Unbelievable 8
Girls from lifechek drug/CVS 2 hr ProudNRA 22
Del Rio Education 2 hr He Hate Me 7
gross restaurants in del rio 14 hr ladydanger22 37
Emergency coordinator is a DJ=No tornado sirens 20 hr Dinosaur 67
More from around the web