Guy looking for a boytoy

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

#1 Jan 1, 2013
28 yr old guy here looking for a young boy toy. has to be between 18-21. if you're 18 even better. post yalls email or number so i can message you
James

Del Rio, TX

#4 Jan 1, 2013
youre right about that. ive been getting nothing but fatasses or old guys being interested but never a young guy. I do have my own place, own car and would be willing to be a sugar daddy to any 18 yr old thats interested
unknow

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Jan 1, 2013
James wrote:
youre right about that. ive been getting nothing but fatasses or old guys being interested but never a young guy. I do have my own place, own car and would be willing to be a sugar daddy to any 18 yr old thats interested
I'm down txt me
Uh Huh

Cantonment, FL

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Perverts.
SomeSun

Del Rio, TX

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Email me blahbuhlah @ hotmail. Com
SomeSun

Del Rio, TX

#9 Jan 2, 2013
No spaces
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

#10 Jan 2, 2013
how about you post your number cuz i dont have an email
SomeSun

Del Rio, TX

#11 Jan 2, 2013
James Bone wrote:
how about you post your number cuz i dont have an email
What is your number?

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Del Rio, TX

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Who else is looking for boy toy?
Uh Huh

Cantonment, FL

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Please you pervs, just stop.

You already owe me for a dinner I just lost.

LOL!

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Del Rio, TX

#15 Jan 2, 2013
LMFAO Why are you reading this ?
Uh Huh

Cantonment, FL

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Entertainment & grossout points.
txboy wrote:
LMFAO Why are you reading this ?
notbad

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Jan 3, 2013
i am looking for a mature guy that knows what he really wants...has to be very gentle and very clean
and discreet...in return he will get some really good fun and excitement...no diseases please
140 lbs . slender..and soft skin to touch..
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

#18 Jan 3, 2013
notbad wrote:
i am looking for a mature guy that knows what he really wants...has to be very gentle and very clean
and discreet...in return he will get some really good fun and excitement...no diseases please
youre exactly what im looking for
swettie

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Jan 3, 2013
James Bone wrote:
<quoted text>
youre exactly what im looking for

are you hispanic..? or..? and so are 28 ... I see that you are looking for young guys "very young" is there a reason for that..?
cause i am no where in that age but, attractive and passable. i take really good care of myself!
james bone

Del Rio, TX

#20 Jan 3, 2013
swettie wrote:
<quoted text>
are you hispanic..? or..? and so are 28 ... I see that you are looking for young guys "very young" is there a reason for that..?
cause i am no where in that age but, attractive and passable. i take really good care of myself!
im white actually. i have a bf who just turned 18 so its always been a fantasy of mine to hook up with 18 yr olds. by the sound of it you seem like an old fat guy typical in del rio lmfao!!
notbad

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Jan 3, 2013
james bone wrote:
<quoted text>
im white actually. i have a bf who just turned 18 so its always been a fantasy of mine to hook up with 18 yr olds. by the sound of it you seem like an old fat guy typical in del rio lmfao!!

Actually...if you look up and see how i describe myself above on topix..you will see that i am not fat at all..on the contrary i have young guys that want with me..but, i have turn them down cause i am not into young guys. I like my guys mature and know exactly what they want...as a matter of fact my body has quite of a bit of femenization.thats why i said soft skin and when i put panties or tongs on ...well i am quite a bit irrestible to tell you the truth.
notbad

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Jan 3, 2013
james bone wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way..i am the same person as swettie
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

#23 Jan 3, 2013
notbad wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...if you look up and see how i describe myself above on topix..you will see that i am not fat at all..on the contrary i have young guys that want with me..but, i have turn them down cause i am not into young guys. I like my guys mature and know exactly what they want...as a matter of fact my body has quite of a bit of femenization.thats why i said soft skin and when i put panties or tongs on ...well i am quite a bit irrestible to tell you the truth.
I dont know why you keep replying. i clearly said i was looking for a "young" twink not an old one. I'm mature myself, i know what i want and for sure i dont want an old or fat dude, sorry dude
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

#24 Jan 3, 2013
notbad wrote:
So your older than 28 and you weigh 140lbs?? no way man you must have aids or something i am def not interested lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Monday 8 min Bella 7
Good morning. 12 min kimberly 2
happy thanksgiving!!! 18 min dafaq 1
should I 30 min Friend 6
Why do Del Rioans like to pledge allegiance to ... 39 min JPS 34
The 3 little Rams 50 min NORAMSNO 1
Hey there , will you be the one 1 hr LOVERBOY666 5
Del Rio Dating
Find my Match

Del Rio People Search