James Bone

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

28 yr old guy here looking for a young boy toy. has to be between 18-21. if you're 18 even better. post yalls email or number so i can message you
James

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

youre right about that. ive been getting nothing but fatasses or old guys being interested but never a young guy. I do have my own place, own car and would be willing to be a sugar daddy to any 18 yr old thats interested
unknow

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

James wrote:
youre right about that. ive been getting nothing but fatasses or old guys being interested but never a young guy. I do have my own place, own car and would be willing to be a sugar daddy to any 18 yr old thats interested
I'm down txt me
Uh Huh

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Perverts.
SomeSun

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Email me blahbuhlah @ hotmail. Com
SomeSun

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

No spaces
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

how about you post your number cuz i dont have an email
SomeSun

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

James Bone wrote:
how about you post your number cuz i dont have an email
What is your number?

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Who else is looking for boy toy?
Uh Huh

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Please you pervs, just stop.

You already owe me for a dinner I just lost.

LOL!

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

LMFAO Why are you reading this ?
Uh Huh

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Entertainment & grossout points.
txboy wrote:
LMFAO Why are you reading this ?
notbad

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

i am looking for a mature guy that knows what he really wants...has to be very gentle and very clean
and discreet...in return he will get some really good fun and excitement...no diseases please
140 lbs . slender..and soft skin to touch..
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

notbad wrote:
i am looking for a mature guy that knows what he really wants...has to be very gentle and very clean
and discreet...in return he will get some really good fun and excitement...no diseases please
youre exactly what im looking for
swettie

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

James Bone wrote:
<quoted text>
youre exactly what im looking for

are you hispanic..? or..? and so are 28 ... I see that you are looking for young guys "very young" is there a reason for that..?
cause i am no where in that age but, attractive and passable. i take really good care of myself!
james bone

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

swettie wrote:
<quoted text>
are you hispanic..? or..? and so are 28 ... I see that you are looking for young guys "very young" is there a reason for that..?
cause i am no where in that age but, attractive and passable. i take really good care of myself!
im white actually. i have a bf who just turned 18 so its always been a fantasy of mine to hook up with 18 yr olds. by the sound of it you seem like an old fat guy typical in del rio lmfao!!
notbad

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

james bone wrote:
<quoted text>
im white actually. i have a bf who just turned 18 so its always been a fantasy of mine to hook up with 18 yr olds. by the sound of it you seem like an old fat guy typical in del rio lmfao!!

Actually...if you look up and see how i describe myself above on topix..you will see that i am not fat at all..on the contrary i have young guys that want with me..but, i have turn them down cause i am not into young guys. I like my guys mature and know exactly what they want...as a matter of fact my body has quite of a bit of femenization.thats why i said soft skin and when i put panties or tongs on ...well i am quite a bit irrestible to tell you the truth.
notbad

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

james bone wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way..i am the same person as swettie
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

notbad wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...if you look up and see how i describe myself above on topix..you will see that i am not fat at all..on the contrary i have young guys that want with me..but, i have turn them down cause i am not into young guys. I like my guys mature and know exactly what they want...as a matter of fact my body has quite of a bit of femenization.thats why i said soft skin and when i put panties or tongs on ...well i am quite a bit irrestible to tell you the truth.
I dont know why you keep replying. i clearly said i was looking for a "young" twink not an old one. I'm mature myself, i know what i want and for sure i dont want an old or fat dude, sorry dude
James Bone

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

notbad wrote:
So your older than 28 and you weigh 140lbs?? no way man you must have aids or something i am def not interested lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council will drain reserves 3 min its not that much 9
you f**kers have no life. 11 min 830 Hoe 4
Compass 33 min Curious 1
smiley 34 min courious 1
Michale Graves 48 min Llamaliger 8
Brittany Taylor 51 min Justsumdude 12
Interim City Manager Candidates not qualified 56 min Ping13 2
Zetas at Whitehorse 12 hr iris 19

Search the Del Rio Forum:
•••