im looking for a sugar daddy

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
looking

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Willing to do anything just as long as i get my $$ and everything i want.
ur momma

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Seriously what do u want, or looking for? How old are u? And do u have an email address?
Mike

Del Rio, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2013
I recently dropped one from my stable. I'm looking for a replacement. If you're fat or ugly do not respond.
tubal

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 14, 2013
How old ill take u
looking

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Im 18 years old im white tall and thin
looking

Denver, CO

#6 Jan 14, 2013
How old are you all? just want to make sure before i give you my email
looking

Denver, CO

#7 Jan 14, 2013
ur momma wrote:
Seriously what do u want, or looking for? How old are u? And do u have an email address?
i want a sugar daddy who can give me money and buy me what i need i'll do anything you guys want :) every boyfriend ive had before would tell me i was good in bed i do anything they wanted you know what i mean

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Del Rio, TX

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Most important, are yu a guy or a girl ??
looking

Denver, CO

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Hello?? where is my sugar daddy
looking

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Im a Girl ;b
ur momma

Del Rio, TX

#11 Jan 14, 2013
im 41 do not look like it, but can provide for you if you are true and honest, and look good and nice and we both find each other attractive, then lets move forward, i am hispanic, light dark skin, short hair, 5 11, deep dark black eyes. send an email to me if you want to know more.
looking

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Mike wrote:
I recently dropped one from my stable. I'm looking for a replacement. If you're fat or ugly do not respond.
dont worry im not fat ;b you'll love me im tall and have a nice body i got everything!!! got a booty and boobs

;b

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Del Rio, TX

#13 Jan 14, 2013
You haven't answered if you are guy or girl!
looking

Denver, CO

#14 Jan 14, 2013
ur momma wrote:
im 41 do not look like it, but can provide for you if you are true and honest, and look good and nice and we both find each other attractive, then lets move forward, i am hispanic, light dark skin, short hair, 5 11, deep dark black eyes. send an email to me if you want to know more.
you dont sound bad ;b oh dont worry im a honest girl and if i like you and we get to know eachother ill be honest and true and faithful to you i like older man so who knows heres my email [email protected] ;) email me ill be waiting
looking

Denver, CO

#15 Jan 14, 2013
txboy wrote:
IM A GIRL !!!!!
looking

Denver, CO

#16 Jan 14, 2013
ur momma wrote:
your not married right?
question

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Mike wrote:
What do you do for a living?
looking

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 14, 2013
txboy wrote:
txboy im not a guy im a girl!!!!!
looking

Denver, CO

#19 Jan 14, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do for a living?
well i cant work i still go to school and i go to the gym how about you email me instead
looking

Denver, CO

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Since you guys havent sent me a email im going to ask you all here where do you all work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School 17 min School 2
You said you'd never dissapear 18 min Sad 3
Missing you jack frost 29 min Jack frost 77
Drhs 37 min roger 10
Guys, is a woman size 8-10 too fat? 39 min roger 15
Joe Rodriguez....Principal/Joke 39 min All Knowing 1
Joe Rodriguez 48 min Shakira 3

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance