what do u guys think
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Amen! About time!
Zaes_619

Lockhart, TX

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Hell yah. If the government really care about this debt, then they should put heavy restrictions on welfare and severe penalties on abuse of welfare. Make them all get a drug test before they get that check or credit on their lone star cards. Also no alcohol or tobacco while you're on welfare. Government needs to encourage people to get a job and not be dependent on welfare. Also I believe people on welfare should do "Mandatory Community Service" to justify the money they are receiving.
finally

Lockhart, TX

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Finally someone steps up!!!
Texan

Lockhart, TX

#5 Nov 20, 2012
I think people on welfare should have a job. Before you get your check, you get to pick up trash on the highway, or down by the creek. You keep Your community looking better and then you get your handout.
grt

Denver, CO

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Needs to be implemented asap. If they can buy dope then they should be able to cover their food and housing expenses.
Notice how few posts there are. This town is made up of many people who use and abuse the system. Several states have passed it and I believe Texas will too.
DDT

Midland, TX

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Bout time. If someone can buy drugs, then they don't need to be on welfare.
yeeeey

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 21, 2012
It's a law in other states for years tx is slow we need it!! My tax dollars don't need to go to lazies..

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 21, 2012
I hope not, because then my P.O. wants to pee test me and lone star too. Maybe we can find a way against it we should stand together against this law. I am not willing to stop drinking or my casual use of drugs just to get my check and stamps.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#11 Nov 21, 2012
JossRow wrote:
I hope not, because then my P.O. wants to pee test me and lone star too. Maybe we can find a way against it we should stand together against this law. I am not willing to stop drinking or my casual use of drugs just to get my check and stamps.
Troll.

Level 3

Location hidden

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll.
I guess i am a troll for trying to take a stand against a corrupted government.
Smh

Pearsall, TX

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Its funny when drunk and high people get arrested and they check the wallets for id the first thing u see when u open the wallet is the lonestar card!!
wtf

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Hahaha this is stupid not all people abuse it I fckn work and I like to fckn smoke...i pay my bills make sure my daughter has wats she needs before anything....and as for tobacco wtf that's stupid cuz you swear its a drug and just cuz you got 10 on a sack doesn't mean anything you can't even buy a pack of meat with 10 dollars...and they do make you look for a job if you don't have one they ask you to go to workforce to put in application and hours

Level 3

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Smh wrote:
Its funny when drunk and high people get arrested and they check the wallets for id the first thing u see when u open the wallet is the lonestar card!!
i don't have a wallete just keep everything in my pocket. I have only been arrested 2 times and i'm 26 yrs ols so thats a good thing. My p.o. says i'm doing better but i always know when i am going to have to take a test.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#16 Nov 21, 2012
JossRow wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't have a wallete just keep everything in my pocket. I have only been arrested 2 times and i'm 26 yrs ols so thats a good thing. My p.o. says i'm doing better but i always know when i am going to have to take a test.
Joss is trolling this site. He is making ridiculous statements to elicit a response. Carry on with the rational discussion , but disregard his comments.

You're a troll Joss, just like you were in your last 4 posts.

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Joss is trolling this site. He is making ridiculous statements to elicit a response. Carry on with the rational discussion , but disregard his comments.
You're a troll Joss, just like you were in your last 4 posts.
Why do you keep saying that? you're stupid and try to act all bad but you're not all bad just a wanna be bad a** stupid!
LoL

Paragould, AR

#18 Nov 21, 2012
As someone who normally is associated as being a Liberal, I'm for this. Seriously, I'm sick and tired of seeing my hard earned money go towards these fat white women who won't get a job and depend upon their kids to bring in their welfare for them. I'm not opposed to this at all. My view is, don't do drugs and you'll keep getting your handout. Matter of fact, while we're at it, if they aren't clean and they piss hot on ANY drug test they take, they are never allowed to get benefits again such as welfare.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#19 Nov 21, 2012
JossRow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep saying that? you're stupid and try to act all bad but you're not all bad just a wanna be bad a** stupid!
I said it was going to be fun. And it is. If you do drugs, you don't get welfare. That's the deal. Do you care about your drug habit over your family? Would you choose drugs over your child's well being.

If you choose drugs, you don't get your Lone Star card. Grow up. Piss in a cup, and now the state tells you if you are a man or a deadbeat. It's on you now. No more handouts for druggies. Finally.

Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it was going to be fun. And it is. If you do drugs, you don't get welfare. That's the deal. Do you care about your drug habit over your family? Would you choose drugs over your child's well being.
If you choose drugs, you don't get your Lone Star card. Grow up. Piss in a cup, and now the state tells you if you are a man or a deadbeat. It's on you now. No more handouts for druggies. Finally.
but i was not always into drugs so they can't just strip me of them i am addicted. That's cruel and unfair to me and not justified to just take that all away. I still need my assistance dont take away my habbits too. if i was in jail it would cost them more to get my medical because i am on a lot of pills too.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#21 Nov 21, 2012
JossRow wrote:
<quoted text>
but i was not always into drugs so they can't just strip me of them i am addicted. That's cruel and unfair to me and not justified to just take that all away. I still need my assistance dont take away my habbits too. if i was in jail it would cost them more to get my medical because i am on a lot of pills too.
/ignore

Troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omg Nuni you're just so 1 hr Nasty ho 17
Noemi coronado 1 hr Lol 14
~~*Last Post Wins*~~ (Jul '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,919
Carlos diaz 1 hr ChelseaS 1
Evan Berryhill 1 hr dumbfuck 5
Give me a chance 1 hr question 14
Why do babymommas always gotta talk poor about ... 1 hr bbymama 5

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance