why do girls now in days have no resp...

why do girls now in days have no respect at all and try gettin wit taken guys

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

heartbroken

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Why do girls now in days dont care if a guy is taken theyll try to get with him.
Wondering

Del Rio, TX

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Because they have no respect for them selfs or anyone else. All they care about Is them and what they can get
bob

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Ive been with my chick for two years and girls see i love her and how long ive been with her and still try flirting with me or msging me on facebook i tell them i have a gf and i love her and their like oh thats cool and try flirting and once i tell a chick i have a gf i expect her to stop msging me or try flirting and when im at the gym they ask me for my number i tell them i have a gf they keep on trying to get my number and flirt i always end up telling them all dck cause they dont listen the first time i tell them and i aint fcking things up with my chick i love her and she will be my wifey soon. but not all man are like me some dont care and give out their number or see their single or go along flirting to get pussey
Ringo

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 28, 2013
If you further investigate their family you will see that slutts run in the family. It is inherited.
THORN

Ozona, TX

#5 Feb 28, 2013
bob wrote:
Ive been with my chick for two years and girls see i love her and how long ive been with her and still try flirting with me or msging me on facebook i tell them i have a gf and i love her and their like oh thats cool and try flirting and once i tell a chick i have a gf i expect her to stop msging me or try flirting and when im at the gym they ask me for my number i tell them i have a gf they keep on trying to get my number and flirt i always end up telling them all dck cause they dont listen the first time i tell them and i aint fcking things up with my chick i love her and she will be my wifey soon. but not all man are like me some dont care and give out their number or see their single or go along flirting to get pussey
SOME GIRLS DONT CARE IF U ARE TAKEN SOME GIRLS LIKE TO MESS AROUND BEHIND THIER DUDES BACK OR EVEN IF U ARE IN LOVE THEY DONT CARE AS LONG AS U GIVE THEM SOME ITS ALL GOOD. NO FEELINGS HURT.
true

Denver, CO

#6 Feb 28, 2013
I think girls should RESPECT! them selfs and relationships. I think its embarassing when a guy tells you i have a girlfriend and u keep trying to talk to him .. like hello sweetie hes telling you im taken i have a gf for a reason he wants you to stop bugging. girls these days dont care if guys end up telling them off cuz they dont listen and get it through their heads to stop bothering. i know my boyfriend told off 4 girls 3 on facebook and one in person i didnt know until one of my friends whos a guy talks to him that he dont know i talk to him told me and i feel the lucky girl in the world to have him cause he does love me like who does that but those girls got told off :)
true

Denver, CO

#7 Feb 28, 2013
And about the facebook girls he showed me the next day what they wrote to him and him tellimg them off without me telling him he could have kept it away from me not told me nothing but he told me cuz he does love me
Stephanie

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 28, 2013
I think girls should RESPECT! them selfs and relationships. I think its embarassing when a guy tells you i have a girlfriend and u keep trying to talk to him .. like hello sweetie hes telling you im taken i have a gf for a reason he wants you to stop bugging. girls these days dont care if guys end up telling them off cuz they dont listen and get it through their heads to stop bothering. i know my boyfriend told off 4 girls 3 on facebook and one in person i didnt know until one of my friends whos a guy talks to him that he dont know i talk to him told me and i feel the lucky girl in the world to have him cause he does love me like who does that but those girls got told off :)

Deal with it. You would be more mad if you were married with kids and a hooker like that one would try to ruin your marriage. The boy is just your boyfriend. Whoopsy doo. It is all in the way you were raised and your own values. Some women dont respect anything not even their own kids thats why they have them out of wedlock not caring if they will have dads to emotionally support them throughout their lives!
Saint

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 28, 2013
And about the facebook girls he showed me the next day what they wrote to him and him tellimg them off without me telling him he could have kept it away from me not told me nothing but he told me cuz he does love me

You do know you can delete some of the comments right?
Saint

San Antonio, TX

#10 Feb 28, 2013
them selfs and relationships. I think its embarassing when a guy tells you i have a girlfriend and u keep trying to talk to him .. like hello sweetie hes telling you im taken i have a gf for a reason he wants you to stop bugging. girls these days dont care if guys end up telling them off cuz they dont listen and get it through their heads to stop bothering. i know my boyfriend told off 4 girls 3 on facebook and one in person i didnt know until one of my friends whos a guy talks to him that he dont know i talk to him told me and i feel the lucky girl in the world to have him cause he does love me like who does that but those girls got told off :)

So where is your ring? If you are the luckiest girl in the world lol! If a guy truly loves you you would have a wedding ring on your finger within a years span. The Plain truth.
true

Denver, CO

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Lol were engaged :DD i just dont want to put everything on here you know:) hes working hard so we can have our perfect wedding the one i want and i dont have to work he buys me everything :) AND I TRUST HIM HES SURE OF WHAT HE WANTS AND HE WANTS ME AND NOONE ELSE THATS WHY HE TELLS THEM GIRLS OFF. i just saw this and thought i could write and put the same that girls dont got no respect for themselfs whats so ever.
joe

Richland Springs, TX

#12 Feb 28, 2013
true wrote:
Lol were engaged :DD i just dont want to put everything on here you know:) hes working hard so we can have our perfect wedding the one i want and i dont have to work he buys me everything :) AND I TRUST HIM HES SURE OF WHAT HE WANTS AND HE WANTS ME AND NOONE ELSE THATS WHY HE TELLS THEM GIRLS OFF. i just saw this and thought i could write and put the same that girls dont got no respect for themselfs whats so ever.
HA HA THATS WHAt you might think all guys work hard but get his phone bill you will see how hard he is working. Guys are sneaky trust me i know how to play there game. They can tell you they love you and give you a ring and set a date but once again they know how to find a way to cheat. So dont think so highly of him
santa

Del Rio, TX

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Cause their bitter!!! can't get over how good there ex's have it so they go around sleeping with anything that moves... they don't even care about there children!! stupid and bitter!!
true

Denver, CO

#14 Feb 28, 2013
I do check his bill and i live with him so i would know he hasnt gave me a reason not to trust him until the day i see him or hear i wont trust him and ill leave him. but i dont think he ever will im good to him and he loves me so bye
cool girl

Denver, CO

#15 Feb 28, 2013
I think its more sad when girls get with guys who are married and have kids like have some respect u wouldnt like it if one girl would be seeing ur father and her messing up ur family .. or u wouldnt like it if they would do that to u when u have ur family really girls have some respect. also with taken guys the same thing once a guy tells u off walk away dont stay there trying to talk to himthats embarrasing. you know before i met my man i would see hot guys and they would be taken i wouldnt go try and talk to them i would respect cuz i knew he was taken and i wouldnt like it if they did that to me. girls should just look for their own guy and stop being so desperate with taken man
joe

Richland Springs, TX

#16 Feb 28, 2013
true wrote:
I do check his bill and i live with him so i would know he hasnt gave me a reason not to trust him until the day i see him or hear i wont trust him and ill leave him. but i dont think he ever will im good to him and he loves me so bye
WELL THATS GOOD GLAD YOUR MAN IS FAITHFUL BUT IF HE WORKS OUT OF TOWN LIKE ALL OF THEM DO BELIEVE ME THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THAT GAME OF CALLING OR USING ANOTHER NUMBER. ESPECIALLY IF HE HAS KIDS MAYBE HE LOOKS FOR HIS BABY MAMMA OR HIS EX OR WHATEVER. GUYS NOW A DAYS ARE NOT FAITHFUL I CAN TELL YOU THAT. YOU WILL ONE DAY FIND OUT THE TRUTH IF YOU HAVE NOT.
BECS

Richland Springs, TX

#17 Feb 28, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL THATS GOOD GLAD YOUR MAN IS FAITHFUL BUT IF HE WORKS OUT OF TOWN LIKE ALL OF THEM DO BELIEVE ME THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THAT GAME OF CALLING OR USING ANOTHER NUMBER. ESPECIALLY IF HE HAS KIDS MAYBE HE LOOKS FOR HIS BABY MAMMA OR HIS EX OR WHATEVER. GUYS NOW A DAYS ARE NOT FAITHFUL I CAN TELL YOU THAT. YOU WILL ONE DAY FIND OUT THE TRUTH IF YOU HAVE NOT.
yes i agree with you 100 percent. All guys are the same they butter you up and make you feel good but in real life they think about new pussy and if you think you have a good man at home your probably have your ups high which is good but if he has a baby mamma or an ex or someone before then they think about them once in a while and call them up. my brother even tells me this and he is suppose to be in love ahaha!
omg

Denver, CO

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Cause girls are sluts! They just dont care they just care about themselfs. or maybe cause they dont have luck in finding their own guy so they get with taken guys dont worry their just some desprate girls who cant get their own man but taken man. funni thing they just use them
miaaa

Denver, CO

#19 Mar 1, 2013
True girls these days got no respect for themselfs. all they do is throw themselves to guys who are married or have girlfriends some guys will ignore them and tell them off but some dont they go along with it and end up fcking those sluts than they never talk to them they just use them ha than you see them with theyre girlfriend. maybe thats why their single cause their easy and just a booty call
emilo

Denver, CO

#20 Mar 1, 2013
When a chick txts me and doesnt care if i have a girlfriend i just give them the D what they want and never call them again. theyre just booty calls like the other person said. and thats why theyre single cause theyre easy and used up that no guy would want them to be theyre girl. To me a chick who txts me while im with my girl she knows im not going to leave my chick for her she knows shes going to just get fckd and thats whats up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best nail salon? 2 min Lidias husbands s... 3
Joey tatts 7 min Yes 2
Why did tulas juicery close?? 18 min ache 4
eva rmz mtz 22 min Curious 13
City Annex 42 min Chagab 20
Janet Soliz 43 min Concerned 1
Sally Barrera in lingerie part 2 44 min Pppete 2

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance