fat cheerleaders
ex marine

United States

#25 Nov 3, 2012
Look try to make our boot camp then talk shit you alls after school activities aint shit compared to what I've done so drop it because try getting shot by someone on every day basis ok so drop it
Del,Rio love

Del Rio, TX

#26 Nov 3, 2012
U know Wat ur just jealous I bet u can't do a backhand spring like them ?¿! And their not fat their butiful !! And have u seen r back hand springs they dont suck like yalls
Del,Rio love

Del Rio, TX

#27 Nov 3, 2012
Have you seen EP girls that is nasty !!the more restaurants u guys have the fatter they get !!!ewww the all look pregent
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#28 Nov 3, 2012
Now normally I would have some douche remark to say, but geezus fkcn christ, really??? Making fun of cheerleaders and belles??? And they're not fat, they're thick. I'll tear thoses @$$es up. Hell ya. Come on. Theres other things to make fun of. First of psychokiller never got any attention as a kid and never had a girlfriend. He's been rejected by every girl in life. So whatever dude, you've officially entered the top Homo.s in Del Rio along with Manu_20 and Dx Suck It in the top two spots.
Douche

San Antonio, TX

#29 Nov 3, 2012
Now normally I would have some douche remark to say, but geezus fkcn christ, really??? Making fun of cheerleaders and belles??? And they're not fat, they're thick. I'll tear thoses @$$es up. Hell ya. Come on. Theres other things to make fun of. First of psychokiller never got any attention as a kid and never had a girlfriend. He's been rejected by every girl in life. So whatever dude, you've officially entered the top Homo.s in Del Rio along with Manu_20 and Dx Suck It in the top two spots.

Well one ho paid attention to you then you got left with two puppies to look after!
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#30 Nov 3, 2012
Douche wrote:
Well one ho paid attention to you then you got left with two puppies to look after!
Uh what? Ok..great comeback, I guess...
formerbellebroth er

United States

#31 Nov 3, 2012
My sister was a belle she was skinny and pretty, she also did great on her routines and dance, everthing was going great till someone in her squad ate her!!! So sad I miss her dearly, maybe they should feed girls during practice.
seriously

Del Rio, TX

#32 Nov 3, 2012
ex marine wrote:
Look try to make our boot camp then talk shit you alls after school activities aint shit compared to what I've done so drop it because try getting shot by someone on every day basis ok so drop it
A Marine picking on little girls.
seriously

Del Rio, TX

#33 Nov 3, 2012
How many girls get a break on their weight when they try out for the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders or any other professional team?
Razor99

San Antonio, TX

#34 Nov 4, 2012
Chev was a fat QC Belle.
LMFAO

San Antonio, TX

#36 Nov 4, 2012
I think Chev molested some fat and anorexic QC Belles.
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#37 Nov 4, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
I think Chev molested some fat and anorexic QC Belles.
Nah, just the fat ones! I like them thick!
psycho killer

Del Rio, TX

#38 Nov 4, 2012
formerbellebrother wrote:
My sister was a belle she was skinny and pretty, she also did great on her routines and dance, everthing was going great till someone in her squad ate her!!! So sad I miss her dearly, maybe they should feed girls during practice.
Lol X D
psycho killer

Del Rio, TX

#39 Nov 4, 2012
It's just wrong man. When the rams played at the Alamo dome. All the other teams were amazing. So we're the rams. People from all over showed up to watch the rams play. Then here came the belles some couldn't even kick. People in the audience were snickering. All of the people from del rio were embarrassed. One girl did not even have her flag. It was a huge embarrassing mess. One girl looked pregnant. And they represent this town. That's what's wrong with it. It's not cause I didn't have dates lol that's stupid it's cause I remember when I was In school we used to work for what we wanted. You wanted to be a belle you dieted and worked hard all summer to get in. Same went for all the other programs. Now it's all about I want I want so give it to me I don't want to earn it.
when

Del Rio, TX

#40 Nov 4, 2012
Fat cheer leaders would be the same as a skinny sumo wrestler.
charm

Dallas, TX

#41 Nov 4, 2012
Captain desiray is pregnant. shame on her
Neery

Houston, TX

#42 Nov 5, 2012
psychokiller wrote:
What's up with all these fat cheerleaders and belles here. No mames! Lol. If you want to try out how about you try Losing weight during the summer or something bitches! Lol. It's so wrong. You should be fit not fat!
Isn't that desirable in DR? They are "thick" with neither a caboose nor boobs.
Jason

Del Rio, TX

#43 Nov 5, 2012
badabing wrote:
Maybe they should be called Taco belles ? Lol!! Gorditas !
That's the funniest sh*t i've read all day :)
Jason

Del Rio, TX

#44 Nov 5, 2012
ex marine wrote:
Since when did the Marines allow dummies in?

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#45 Nov 6, 2012
More cushion for the pushing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Univision dumps Trump, cancels Miss USA over hi... 14 min Ken Saenz 18
Unfaithful women again 21 min Mary 5
Capt. Manule(Manny)Herrera 36 min M the M 25
how can jp construction get contracts when ther... 37 min commissioners court 19
Don Guajardo 42 min Sickos 10
Dulce Muniz 1 hr Dulce muniz 4
ACTS Retreats 1 hr Open 6
More from around the web

Del Rio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Del Rio Mortgages