Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

What's up with all these fat cheerleaders and belles here. No mames! Lol. If you want to try out how about you try Losing weight during the summer or something bitches! Lol. It's so wrong. You should be fit not fat!
mario

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

all the belles are fat and nasty. lol the captain looks pregnant. que verguenza
psychokiller

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

It is embarrassing. What would make them even consider joining cheerleading or the belles if your fat. Do you really think your going to look
Good in spandex?! It's so nasty.
come on now

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Really I hope all you guys are in school cuz if you're older why are you even checking them out
mario

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Si, soy Junior. Pura bola de gordas feas lol como que si pungan a dieta las gordas
cochino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Welcome to the new improved politically correct world where every kid has to have a chance or their parents sue the school. Back in the day there were weight limits to dance and cheerleaders but parents sued schools so they allow anyone to join. But now you see alot more injuries cause they think they can do all the routines smaller girls can do.
psychokiller

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

come on now wrote:
Really I hope all you guys are in school cuz if you're older why are you even checking them out
noticing that someone is fat is not checking them out. Hello they march their fat asses down main street during parades. who's talking about checking them out. How can you not notice a big fat chick In a damn leotard sweating her way down main street . Can't even do a high kick or anything. It's like a big fat 300lb plus guy suddenly deciding he wants to be a gymnast! Over night. Fatty put the burger down!
Yeah

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Maybe your just jealous because your ugly self could never be one of them :)
Haha

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Psychokiller let them be ! They are confident girls ! Are you mad because they don't give you the time and day. Maybe they are trying to lose weight and this is their way to work out .
Eagle Pass

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Ha ha I told you you all have lots of trash!
Nasty

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Eagle Pass wrote:
Ha ha I told you you all have lots of trash!
Eagle Pass is the trashes place ever!!! Y'all should of been apart of Mexcio. Y'all can't speak English correctly...

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Aww that is so mean! Keep up the good work belles!
badabing

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Maybe they should be called Taco belles ? Lol!! Gorditas !
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Captain from the belles is pregnant. Didnt think any1 would knock up a conceited ho
Jaime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

lol wrote:
Captain from the belles is pregnant. Didnt think any1 would knock up a conceited ho
Jaja saw dem fotos of her in her halloween costume dat girl is conceited ? The jello on the sides be hanging out jajaja
Ex belle

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

All of you guys and girls shouldn't be talking about horrible stuff about Belles or Cheer at least they have an elective after school which means a lot of dedication physically and mentally! If the girls are not skinny or don't have an appropriate body for the uniform they will one day! Their in belles for reason. If you guys keeping saying its gross why don't y'all tryout lets see if you could right, left, middle splits, kicks up to your face, be at school early for practice and leave school in the night, march for miles in heavy boots, getting injuries often. I would love to see y'all tryout and lets see if you have the guts to make it.
Whatever

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Ex belle wrote:
All of you guys and girls shouldn't be talking about horrible stuff about Belles or Cheer at least they have an elective after school which means a lot of dedication physically and mentally! If the girls are not skinny or don't have an appropriate body for the uniform they will one day! Their in belles for reason. If you guys keeping saying its gross why don't y'all tryout lets see if you could right, left, middle splits, kicks up to your face, be at school early for practice and leave school in the night, march for miles in heavy boots, getting injuries often. I would love to see y'all tryout and lets see if you have the guts to make it.
Unless you are a belle from the 70's to early 90's when they were in shape and the hottest girls in school maybe you should not be so quick to talk
Ex belle

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> Unless you are a belle from the 70's to early 90's when they were in shape and the hottest girls in school maybe you should not be so quick to talk
The belles from the 1900s had great bodies, but they would be forced not to eat anything for days so they could meet the weight limit. I was a belle from 08-11 I didn't have a great body but with dedication I ended up having a great shape. That's why I'm standing up to the non-fit girls because they will succeed.

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

badabing wrote:
Maybe they should be called Taco belles ? Lol!! Gorditas !
They eat too much Taco Bell.

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Or too much Meme's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Del Rio Forum right now

Search the Del Rio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
linda &#128150; 10 min eduardo 4
Rowland Garza 18 min no tiene 5
Gracy Everret 25 min Ever least 6
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 36 min Gasman 21,363
A lot of hatred on topic 54 min Rome 1
JOean samantha Ruiz??? (May '13) 1 hr Heaven 17
BBW walking up loma de la Cruz 1 hr Heaven 5
City Council and Exec Session 2 hr El Mocho 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Del Rio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••