Juan Vasquez from Big Lake
caramel

Fort Worth, TX

#41 Nov 10, 2012
He says that he will leave his girl soon
lola

Pasadena, TX

#42 Nov 12, 2012
If he leaves her or not .r u willin to live her life ? He is never gonna change he is just a cheater to no end.I saw him this wknd and he flirted with me even though Maria was thr with him...good luck to Maria and to who ever hooks up with him.
Primo

Ashburn, VA

#43 Nov 12, 2012
Estupida
damn

Dallas, TX

#44 Nov 12, 2012
So u were at her babyshower and did u tell him to stop?
lola

Pasadena, TX

#45 Nov 12, 2012
I always tell him to stop that I know how he is and I'm not gonna fall for his lies.Maria knows how he is too but we don't know why she still has him leaving in her parents house. And Primo who are you calling Estupida
what a joke

United States

#46 Nov 12, 2012
"Lola" please you all sound like some immature adolescent kids. If he is hitting on you and your uncomfortable front him out see most of the people come on here and claim their gonna call or do something to someone but never do. Why?? Is it because you are wanting a little piece of the pie?? Grow up with all your BS if someone is any a relationship that is jacked up and she knows he's been with other women its Also been done in return if this is the situation then let it be. You nor any other fool will change the situation. Damn people let other's live their lives and quit hating you already said she knew if she stays that's on her. So "lola" stfu and quit crying on how you turned him down and tell the truth that your working a bigger deal on what you want in turn pendeja;)
damn

Dallas, TX

#47 Nov 12, 2012
what a joke wrote:
"Lola" please you all sound like some immature adolescent kids. If he is hitting on you and your uncomfortable front him out see most of the people come on here and claim their gonna call or do something to someone but never do. Why?? Is it because you are wanting a little piece of the pie?? Grow up with all your BS if someone is any a relationship that is jacked up and she knows he's been with other women its Also been done in return if this is the situation then let it be. You nor any other fool will change the situation. Damn people let other's live their lives and quit hating you already said she knew if she stays that's on her. So "lola" stfu and quit crying on how you turned him down and tell the truth that your working a bigger deal on what you want in turn pendeja;)
Agree!! A true "friend" would not be caught in this situation or be sayin things about it.
lola

Pasadena, TX

#48 Nov 12, 2012
Lol ..once again good luck ladies..lol
what a joke

United States

#49 Nov 12, 2012
Point Proven.......
caramel

Houston, TX

#50 Nov 12, 2012
I was just saying that he keeps saying that hes going to leave her soon but I dont care I dont want nothing with him anymore .
caramel

Houston, TX

#51 Nov 12, 2012
lola wrote:
If he leaves her or not .r u willin to live her life ? He is never gonna change he is just a cheater to no end.I saw him this wknd and he flirted with me even though Maria was thr with him...good luck to Maria and to who ever hooks up with him.
he flirted with you so that means you were flirting with him too I bet you're lying about all this because you actually do want him
Primo

Ashburn, VA

#52 Nov 13, 2012
Fools
what a joke

Euless, TX

#53 Nov 13, 2012
"Caramel " I'm not being negative just trying to open the eyes and minds of you ladies. Look for someone that doesnt care you made a statement that "lola" probably wanted juan correct??? What should it matter why make yourself look like a Hippocratic??? You seem like you were persuaded by a successful silver tounged man who has been in fact with many women. You fell into the web of his evil ways the positive outcome do not allow yourself to look like a fool knowing he's a snake let it be and he will get what is long over due. God is great and know one gets to Salvation without cleansing your soul. Have a great day ladies:)
Primo

Ashburn, VA

#54 Nov 13, 2012
Joke is right listen to him caramel !!!
caramel

Houston, TX

#55 Nov 13, 2012
Oh believe me I just said it because it sounds like she wants him too but I dont care im moving on avguy like him not worth my time :)
Primo

Ashburn, VA

#56 Nov 13, 2012
Good 4 u cal bye bye
lola

Chicago, IL

#57 Nov 13, 2012
Caramel and to whom it may concern if I wanted him I would of had him along time ago.but I'm not desperate to goin into bed with him..honestly I dnt care about him if u slpt with him caramel that's ur deal ..I was just answering ur questions from the biginin .why would I lie about all this .I was just tryin to open urs and other ladies eyes about Juan.but I guess it better for u ladies to find out da hard way...once again ladies good luck ..I'm out
caramel

Hurst, TX

#58 Nov 14, 2012
lola wrote:
Caramel and to whom it may concern if I wanted him I would of had him along time ago.but I'm not desperate to goin into bed with him..honestly I dnt care about him if u slpt with him caramel that's ur deal ..I was just answering ur questions from the biginin .why would I lie about all this .I was just tryin to open urs and other ladies eyes about Juan.but I guess it better for u ladies to find out da hard way...once again ladies good luck ..I'm out
I was just saying since you are marias friend I think you should tell her whats going on . I bet if she goes though his phones she will find all the evidence . Thank you for your info this other chick told me the same thing about him and that hes talking to someone else . Sorry for whoever that is
lola

United States

#59 Nov 14, 2012
Caramel , good luck u seem like a nice person..and Maria knows about everythin but deside to still stay..she got prego thinkin she was gonna hold him back .she is just gettin what she deserves cause she was married whn she strtd slpin around wit Juan .and yes he is talkin to u and 2 more chicks that fall for his lies. All I can say is once again good luck ..just chkd in to answer to caramel ..I'M OUT.
laura

Austin, TX

#60 Sep 13, 2013
is juan still out there with different females.. have yall heard anything lately .... is he still with that maria chick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get off of Welfare 3 min Sue 13
Chick-fil-A at Del Rio 5 min go figurr 31
Don Guajardo 30 min mistress 1
Does anybody know if Home Depot is hiring? 30 min exdepot 5
Buzzard roost 48 min Mundo 3
All the strippers from del rio 1 hr O Yea 11
Who doesn't date Robert Sandoval? 1 hr Lee 7
Capt. Manule(Manny)Herrera 9 hr Michelle 23
More from around the web

Del Rio People Search