losers they call Jilandre Lewis and Jacob Green

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012
Mexican Pride

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 3, 2012
 
To u chimps guess a lil a$$ mexican has balls enough to stand up to u but it takes 2 chimps to fight him..y is it that negros can never fight alone...cuz they cant there a bunch of punks! just cuz u think yer big a blck says what? dnt say $hit to me u just gotta remember were u live on a border town wit a $hit load of pissed off mexicans.
sweet n sexy

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 3, 2012
 
I really hope somebody pays these guys back.
latinaproud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 3, 2012
 
I saw these changos here at school and theyrr so bragging about jumping this kid.. they should be ashamed it took two of them to kick a kids half their sizes as&.. Ugh im so upset of I wad a guy I would so go kick their as&
Duh

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 3, 2012
 
Like I said in another post, Mexicans are the first to call up the whole damn family to help fight. Don't be hypocrites. And once again like I said in that same post, look in a science book and see what animal ALL humans evolved from. "Changos".
Jilandre Lewis

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 3, 2012
 
To all you shit talkers, your lil words that come out your b*tch ass mouths DO NOT phase any of us. If you are so REAL, come to 322 vista hermosa (my crib) or jus gimme a time n place n we can resolve this problem. Other than that, yall some REAL faggots cause you keep other dudes names in your mouths. yall can talk smack on here, but yall turn into ho's when we around, n ain't nobody worried bout none yall fake ass lames. Haha.
yes we will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 3, 2012
 
Jilandre Lewis wrote:
To all you shit talkers, your lil words that come out your b*tch ass mouths DO NOT phase any of us. If you are so REAL, come to 322 vista hermosa (my crib) or jus gimme a time n place n we can resolve this problem. Other than that, yall some REAL faggots cause you keep other dudes names in your mouths. yall can talk smack on here, but yall turn into ho's when we around, n ain't nobody worried bout none yall fake ass lames. Haha.
Thanks for the info and trust me we will catch ur as$ slippin.. When u least expect it. And why u gotta be all we this, we that stand on ur own ni gg ah.. Or what u scared?? U aint sh it without ur apes. See ya soon mayate :)
Jilandre Lewis

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Come by my house and i'll give you sum good ass head..mmm i love cock in my mouth. Love to suck the juices out.
OuttaDR

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

so i originally read these posts and thought these were like grown dudes jumping someone. Come to find out its a bunch of little kids. lol. For real tho little mr lewis you shouldnt be putting ur address on the net. The thing about DR is its a small town and from the looks of your FB profile, you're not a big kid. Trust me these guys will come see you. shoulda gone toe to toe kid. at least then you wouldnt have half of del rio after your ass, even if you did whoop that kids ass. and for the record if your gonna be flaunting money on FB, you probably shouldnt have ones and fives in the mix. lol anyway if anyone threatening this kid is over the age of say idk 19 or 20, you really need to get a life. these are little kids, they do stupid shit like this. let little kids handle little kids problem. or just tell their mommys to give em a spanking...lol
True

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 4, 2012
 
OuttaDR wrote:
so i originally read these posts and thought these were like grown dudes jumping someone. Come to find out its a bunch of little kids. lol. For real tho little mr lewis you shouldnt be putting ur address on the net. The thing about DR is its a small town and from the looks of your FB profile, you're not a big kid. Trust me these guys will come see you. shoulda gone toe to toe kid. at least then you wouldnt have half of del rio after your ass, even if you did whoop that kids ass. and for the record if your gonna be flaunting money on FB, you probably shouldnt have ones and fives in the mix. lol anyway if anyone threatening this kid is over the age of say idk 19 or 20, you really need to get a life. these are little kids, they do stupid shit like this. let little kids handle little kids problem. or just tell their mommys to give em a spanking...lol
Ur right, but hey this kid is 18.. Hes the one facing charges for jumping a minor. And yeah its kid shit but these guys will pay.. As u can see on his fb this kid thinks hes all bad as$.his . Time will come Sadly the dam system we have here doesnt do anything..
batman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 4, 2012
 
Duh wrote:
Like I said in another post, Mexicans are the first to call up the whole damn family to help fight. Don't be hypocrites. And once again like I said in that same post, look in a science book and see what animal ALL humans evolved from. "Changos".
If all humans evolved from "changos" (apes for the non-spanish speaker) then why are there still changos/apes around??????????
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 4, 2012
 
Oooooo good one, you got me. Why don't you ask tu madre?.
batman wrote:
<quoted text> If all humans evolved from "changos" (apes for the non-spanish speaker) then why are there still changos/apes around??????????
True

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 4, 2012
 
batman wrote:
<quoted text> If all humans evolved from "changos" (apes for the non-spanish speaker) then why are there still changos/apes around??????????
So true they look like da mm gorillas.. Ja ja ja
Duh

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 4, 2012
 
I think batman was trying to ask a serious question, and whoever is stealing my name, get off it. Anyway, there are silliness around because there are many different types of species. Whales are mammals and so are we, but... well do I really need to point out the differences.
batman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 4, 2012
 
Duh wrote:
I think batman was trying to ask a serious question, and whoever is stealing my name, get off it. Anyway, there are silliness around because there are many different types of species. Whales are mammals and so are we, but... well do I really need to point out the differences.
It was a serious question, thanks for pointing that out. I welcome any theories and all the stupid remarks that come with it.
OuttaDR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

True wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur right, but hey this kid is 18.. Hes the one facing charges for jumping a minor. And yeah its kid shit but these guys will pay.. As u can see on his fb this kid thinks hes all bad as$.his . Time will come Sadly the dam system we have here doesnt do anything..
Hey if he's 18 then it's open season on his ass. Go crazy. Lol of course the even funnier thing to do would be to call the cops n give them his address he just posted. I mean his post alone is technically a confession to assault on a minor. LULZ
spank me

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 7, 2012
 
He doesn't live there...I live n that area and sorry no blacks..so looks to me like he's scared of that as$ beat...just sayin
ste

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 30, 2012
 
anyone interested in fimding him now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Del Rio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Del Rio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Del Rio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Del Rio
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••