EAGLE PASS vs. DEL RIO

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Luv handles

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2011
If you had a choice to live in either towns where would u say would be the better choice...
Victor Bravo

Azle, TX

#3 Dec 24, 2011
Eagle Pass
and

Azle, TX

#4 Dec 24, 2011
Ummmm same amount of hoes, ppl talking shit., and the car clubs in DR & EP suck so let's see., I wouldn't live in neither town!
Nancy Botwin

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 24, 2011
Not this f**king topic again. Both places suck!
Captian

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Nancy Botwin wrote:
Not this f**king topic again. Both places suck!
Eagle Pass Blanca,

It will help me brush up on my brush on my Hillbilly MexiSpanish.
Nancy Botwin

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 24, 2011
Captian wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle Pass Blanca,
It will help me brush up on my brush on my Hillbilly MexiSpanish.
HAHAHA I do not understand what you're trying to say
Captian

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 24, 2011
Nancy Botwin, Eagle Pass Blanca, I stuttered

Official language of Eagle Pass is MexiHillbillySpanish.
delrioian

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2011
Eagle pass. Been there a lot of times and I just love it. Better than this waste dump called HellRio,dirtrio,shitrio,fukrio . We have a bad rep anyways so might as well move asap. Sorry fellow citizens but it's the truth.
whiskey charlie

United States

#11 Dec 25, 2011
Captian wrote:
Nancy Botwin, Eagle Pass Blanca, I stuttered
Official language of Eagle Pass is MexiHillbillySpanish.
That is awesome!!
Quemado Dude

United States

#12 Dec 25, 2011
Eagle Pass ? Are you kidding me ? That is not the best town that Mexico has to offer. There is Cancun, Alcapulco, Monterey... The list goes on. Eagle Pass should be at the bottom of that list. I will choose Del Rio unless there is a better better choice of Mexico towns to choose from. Do they even have running water in Eagle Pass ? Gross !
delrioian

United States

#13 Dec 25, 2011
I'm sorry but eaglepass is wayyyyyyy better than delirious. Have you even been to del Rio. I live here and it's a waste dump site. We don't even have running water. Not even your dumb ass has running water. It's all from wells I can't even drink your water. It makes me throw up.
Quemado Dude wrote:
Eagle Pass ? Are you kidding me ? That is not the best town that Mexico has to offer. There is Cancun, Alcapulco, Monterey... The list goes on. Eagle Pass should be at the bottom of that list. I will choose Del Rio unless there is a better better choice of Mexico towns to choose from. Do they even have running water in Eagle Pass ? Gross !
drock

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Dec 25, 2011
Del Rio bi at ches!!
Rodan

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 25, 2011
delrioian wrote:
I'm sorry but eaglepass is wayyyyyyy better than delirious. Have you even been to del Rio. I live here and it's a waste dump site. We don't even have running water. Not even your dumb ass has running water. It's all from wells I can't even drink your water. It makes me throw up. <quoted text>
Dude totally wrong. The only thing Del Rio has going for it is the 5 million gallon a day San Felipe Springs running straight out if the Edwards Aquifer. Of course the dumb as fk city council adds radioactive fluoride to the water to fk it up. They probably get a bribe to do that little trick. Then again, what what else would one expect from HellRio or Illegal Pass for that matter?
Whitepower88

Cotulla, TX

#16 Dec 25, 2011
Both are full of filthy mexicans. Live somewhere else were there is a majority of whites and you'll see that It's 500% better than a place full of dirty mexicans
whiskey charlie

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2011
Whitepower88 wrote:
Both are full of filthy mexicans. Live somewhere else were there is a majority of whites and you'll see that It's 500% better than a place full of dirty mexicans
Why are you here then?
Mexican

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Dec 25, 2011
Whitepower88 wrote:
Both are full of filthy mexicans. Live somewhere else were there is a majority of whites and you'll see that It's 500% be tter than a place full of dirty mexicans
knew it wouldn't take long for a gringo to have his turn at wacking the colorful pinata haha go pick up your mom from boys town and go back to Germany you and your little white Nazi pp
Pancho villa

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Dec 25, 2011
Damn too bad you can't move to any city in the united states with out having a Mexican around ! And I'm proud to be an American!!!!!(singing )
Whitepower88

Cotulla, TX

#21 Dec 25, 2011
Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> knew it wouldn't take long for a gringo to have his turn at wacking the colorful pinata haha go pick up your mom from boys town and go back to Germany you and your little white Nazi pp
Was born here in America unlike 99% of Del Rio. So no i'm not German, I'm an American. But what does it matter. I'm not a filthy Mexican like you and i thank god for that. You and your kind should get out of this country. Stealing taxpayer's money and just generally stinking up the place.
lol

Del Rio, TX

#22 Dec 25, 2011
Mexicans are not the problem in this country,the problem are the gringos that blame everything on the Mexicans/minorities to make themselves feel better. I am a Mexican American that volunteers to help the community regardless of race and believe me the needy come in all kinds of colors. Stop talking out off your a$$ and help your people too or are you just in it for yourself, obviously with that name....
Whitepower88

Cotulla, TX

#23 Dec 25, 2011
Oh now the dirty Mexican is blaming the white people. "Gringos" are the reason we have this beautiful and amazing country. It's "people" like you mexicans that ruin it. Mexicans are the Laziest filth i have ever met. You should feel bad for being mexican. Even blacks are better than you "people"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa 4 min 432 guy 8
last and final warning 15 min rdm 3
Thing of you especially today 19 min Curious 22
Lucy Huerta 52 min Cesar 8
Teacher milfs 1 hr Aaaiiiee 1
Rachel Flores 1 hr Lisa 4
Best azz in town. 1 hr Sally 12

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance