Eagle Pass 4th of July Festivities

Eagle Pass 4th of July Festivities

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

Samuel Borjas

Angleton, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Cannot believe that Eagle Pass is once again surpassing Del Rio,with theirth of July activities. What is going on,when I lived in Del Rio,the city would always be ahead of Eagle Pass in everything from economic development to education. I t seems that Eagle Pass in recent years has gotten the upper hand from Del RIo. Can anyone explain whatis going on to this former Del Rioan?
Lala

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Boring.....
RTh

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Samuel Borjas wrote:
Cannot believe that Eagle Pass is once again surpassing Del Rio,with theirth of July activities. What is going on,when I lived in Del Rio,the city would always be ahead of Eagle Pass in everything from economic development to education. I t seems that Eagle Pass in recent years has gotten the upper hand from Del RIo. Can anyone explain whatis going on to this former Del Rioan?
The Politics thats whats going on too many old farts like Fernandez running the city !!! Eagle Pass has surpass Del Rio's 4th of July since 2000 it came close in 2008 but Eagle Pass still beats Del Rio. They need to get a Promotor to run it instead of a commitee by the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Badge heavy poosie 6 min Anon 12
Why was this deleted to coverup 9 min Jesus 8
Adriana Garcia 12 min Trrrruuuuuuu 29
middle school chunky female teachers 14 min Bolo 2
Miss you .. I'm sorry I know it's my fault 16 min Wanting 17
Liars 29 min U know who 2
Ashley villanueva 36 min Smh 6

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance