|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Instructions
Things You'll Need
Internet
Suggest Edits
There are two different steps you can use to get a post about you deleted.
Go to Topix.com then go to the forum post written about you and click report abuse then click flag as inappropriate on each comment that you want taken off.
Then go to the bottom of the Topix.com site where it says explore Topix and click the feedback link. A new window will pop up ( topix feedback window)and it will say type of feedback and have a drop down menu to choose from.
Select report innapropriate forum post. From there it will give you step by step instructions, but if you don't understand permalink i will try and explain.
On the forum post about you, there will be comments other people have written. It will say above the comment on the right a number(for example # 1)then judge it, report abuse, and reply. Right click on the number and click copy shortcut.
Go back to the topix feedback window and where it says permalink right click and press paste to paste the link. Beside of the click add another permalink and repeat step 5 and 6. You can add up to 4. Then put your email in and below that will say comments. Write in comments that people made an innapropriate thread about you that has you upset and you would like it to be removed because it's doing nothing but stressing you out and spreading rumors that aren't true. You should have the whole thread removed the next day.
Another way to remove the forum about you is go into your email and email info@topix.com
Put Violation of TOS in subject line
Copy the link to the thread that has been written about you and paste it into the body.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

How do u delete a post tht i made myself?
skngkldnbkl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

report it as spam
Quarter

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

JustTryingToHelp wrote:
Instructions
Things You'll Need
Internet
Suggest Edits
There are two different steps you can use to get a post about you deleted.
Go to Topix.com then go to the forum post written about you and click report abuse then click flag as inappropriate on each comment that you want taken off.
Then go to the bottom of the Topix.com site where it says explore Topix and click the feedback link. A new window will pop up ( topix feedback window)and it will say type of feedback and have a drop down menu to choose from.
Select report innapropriate forum post. From there it will give you step by step instructions, but if you don't understand permalink i will try and explain.
On the forum post about you, there will be comments other people have written. It will say above the comment on the right a number(for example # 1)then judge it, report abuse, and reply. Right click on the number and click copy shortcut.
Go back to the topix feedback window and where it says permalink right click and press paste to paste the link. Beside of the click add another permalink and repeat step 5 and 6. You can add up to 4. Then put your email in and below that will say comments. Write in comments that people made an innapropriate thread about you that has you upset and you would like it to be removed because it's doing nothing but stressing you out and spreading rumors that aren't true. You should have the whole thread removed the next day.
Another way to remove the forum about you is go into your email and email info@topix.com
Put Violation of TOS in subject line
Copy the link to the thread that has been written about you and paste it into the body.
DAmn Anon u have Alot of time on your hands!
Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

how do i repot something as spam?
Anon

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Quarter wrote:
<quoted text>
DAmn Anon u have Alot of time on your hands!
??????? I dint post this u pussyfart:)
rightbesideyou

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

I wish I had the time to remove 99% of the topics/threads that are started here in the DR forum. There are so many pointless posts by immature drama-lovers; it's embarrassing. Stop using the forum for gossip and to provide useless info and stick to texting on your cell phones..... OR get a life :)
rightbesideyou

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Naw just kidding I take it back gossip is good mmmmkay
why

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

i started one and hopefully i got it deleted i hate myself i am not that person i cant believe i did that i wish they would delete this whole site
cody labonte_jessica

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

it is a bunch of drama that is making peoples lives hell. she hasn't done anything to anybody and its bullshit that people are sayin that and hurting her feelings, and the innocent people are getting accused of it
cody labonte_jessica

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
PLEASE DISREGARD THAT LAST POST!!!! WORONGE FORUM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Del Rio Forum right now

Search the Del Rio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Siomara Trevino CHEATING on RYAN FALCON (BUFFAL... 34 min Oh well 4
Who are classy and hot senoritas? 41 min Reality 20
Size of DR 43 min Frank 3
Dr. Astudillo 44 min looking 17
Does anyone know her 57 min curioso 1
Who's the best Doctor in Del Rio? 1 hr eagle pass nurse 21
The truth 1 hr Sancho 3
•••
•••