Toxic Cheer all stars
looking for something new

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2011
Look us up on facebook we give classes in all-star cheer, tumbling, and show team. We mix music and do choreography
bahaha

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2011
I over heard he is doing this in his back yard lol
Who wants to pay $50 to cheer in a back yard? Major fail bahahaha
Velocity cheer

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2011
I say BRING IT !!!
Rediculous

Dallas, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2011
Yea really...who would pay to b in a backyard trying to learn this stuff....n really cum on now thnk bout bakyard or a real gym....ha ha ha...of course...REAL GYM...whoevers idea dat was is crazy n wak...ok if it was indoors fine but u trying to b porfessional n doing in a bakyard....haaaaaaa NO!!!
bahaha

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2011
Can anybody tell me what the practice uniform is for if this is taking place in a back yard? This is just ridiculous
confused

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2011
Does anyone know who the trainers will be?

“hitting a nerve is hilarious”

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

delhoerio texas

#11 Sep 30, 2011
Toxic? Couldn't you come up with something 'original' than from a Britney Spears song?

No thank you, grass stains are hard to scrub especially on the knees....
cheer dad

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2011
He is a nice guy all he is trying to is get his gym off the ground and I guess everyone does not no all the info he already found a place he was telling me last night he coaches my little girl on the lobo and I think he does good
Not rite

Dallas, TX

#14 Sep 30, 2011
Yea u thnk he does gud coaching or training those gurls on the lobo team huh...n well what happns whn he decides he is gunna jus quit on those gurls cuz he is gunna b doing his own thng u thnk he is gunna wrry bout ur daughter thn......ummm i thnk not...he will wrry bout him only n dats it...
lol

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2011
All I have to say is jason does not make the lobo team a cheer team. All other coaches put in their hard work and efford into these girls to look good on that field. Jason is only at practice 2 days out of the week so before anyone starts assuming jason is making this team look good get the facts straight. The lobo head coach has done an amazing job with these girls with the help of her assistants! So with or without jason these girls will do an amazing job on that field
cheer dad

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2011
We know that he is going to be out soon. he is not the only coach they have he is just the one that makes everything up.
Nope

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 1, 2011
U r wrng he doesnt make evrythng up n he doesnt make the team....yes he is a gud "trainer" but he is not gunna worry bout leaving da lobo cheer cuz he is gunna b bizzy wit his soo called toxic cheer....dat is sad whn u just leave a cheer group jus like that but thats on him...
cheer dad

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2011
He is a coach not a trainer. He was only going to do a camp for the girls but some how he became a coach. And I am not saying he make the lobos but he is the only one there knows what he is doing.
golosa 69

Portland, TX

#20 Oct 4, 2011
lol wrote:
All I have to say is jason does not make the lobo team a cheer team. All other coaches put in their hard work and efford into these girls to look good on that field. Jason is only at practice 2 days out of the week so before anyone starts assuming jason is making this team look good get the facts straight. The lobo head coach has done an amazing job with these girls with the help of her assistants! So with or without jason these girls will do an amazing job on that field
JASON is the only working w those girls, the other "coaches" are just standing around well expect claudia I think she wants to do good things for the cheerleadres to bad the league sucks because if 1 cheer team dsnt hve something none of them can.
walker

United States

#22 Oct 5, 2011
So does he have a gym or facility to coach/train? My understanding is that Velocity is expensive and that these are the only gymnastics type places in Del Rio
cheerpower

Dallas, TX

#23 Oct 5, 2011
All cheer gyms are expensive. People do this for their living and they have to make a profit. That's the world of cheerleading, if you think these gyms are expensive try going to other out of town gyms. Besides the coaches do a good job. If you don't feel like paying then don't place your children in these programs. It's as simple as that.
Ramirez Proud

Austin, TX

#24 Oct 5, 2011
Why is that when someone tries to do something good in Del Rio, all the haters have to come out? I mean, we all know that Del Rio isn't the best of places for those who live there but when something new comes out of it...atleast support it.
every body has to start somewhere and this is where he is starting, so just leave it alone.
Del Rio will never be anything if the citizens don't support it's own people!
I support Jason, my cousin, good luck!
cheer dad

United States

#25 Oct 6, 2011
walker yes he has a place they just can't move in yet
walker

United States

#26 Oct 6, 2011
@cheerpower
In Delrio "cheer gyms" are the closest our children will get to actually getting gymnastic instruction. My child just wants to take gymnastics but not the cheerleading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gaby Vargas 15 min Move on 15
Lonely bbw looking for diaceete company 29 min divideandconquer 9
My Love 35 min m&m 3
Sacred Heart Catholic School 49 min yea 28
Wedding ring 51 min mistress 5
Shy Guy from IT 1 hr His boy toy 2
Ram country Dodge has the worse mechanics 1 hr Caroline 2
Everyone. write to TEA 6 hr JBA 54
DELETED School District Concerns 9 hr HellRio 31
Rios evaluation June 27 9 hr 1 76