Same crappy metal music. Play some whitesnake , POD, from autumn to ashes etc
cool

Calgary, Canada

#45 Aug 21, 2012
it rocks
sfgh

Del Rio, TX

#47 Aug 23, 2012
some cannibal corpse! omg hat would be bad ass if they had a Death metal hour or something. To play the really heavy stuff. I like the station though. they play good stuff, most of the time. Lol
newww

El Monte, CA

#48 Aug 23, 2012
It would be even better if they made a hip hop and RnB music station but music that's in now not a mix of old crap. Then everyone would have a station with there favorite music
STRONGERTHANALL

San Marcos, TX

#49 Aug 25, 2012
LONG LIVE THE ROCK..THE METAL \m/ (*_*) \m/
Big Fan

Oklahoma City, OK

#51 Oct 15, 2012
Finally a great radio station in Del Rio. Don't change a thing!
unkle jack

El Monte, CA

#52 Oct 16, 2012
Keep it all rock. All other music can be found elsewhere. No commercial or dumb dj to ruin it
Alejandro

Garza García, Mexico

#53 Oct 17, 2012
Norteño and tejano its ok, but away from the 105.1, already have like 4 or 5 stations for that music. Dont change the original concept.
The annoying person says

Oklahoma City, OK

#54 Oct 17, 2012
That 96.3 along with the idiot dj's suck ass baaaaaad 105 is awesome sorry you wet backs only know how to listen to your Spanish garbage lol ouch I know people are mad for that one hahahaha I don't really care it's true

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#55 Oct 18, 2012
Now what we needs is some awesome rock concerts! Tired of only Tejano offered in this town...

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#56 Oct 18, 2012
greeneyednurse wrote:
Now what we needs is some awesome rock concerts! Tired of only Tejano offered in this town...
Hell yea!
Exactly

Oklahoma City, OK

#57 Oct 18, 2012
The annoying person says wrote:
That 96.3 along with the idiot dj's suck ass baaaaaad 105 is awesome sorry you wet backs only know how to listen to your Spanish garbage lol ouch I know people are mad for that one hahahaha I don't really care it's true
If your post was a Facebook status I'd like it.
Country girl

Del Rio, TX

#58 Oct 28, 2012
Joe Anthony the godfather wrote:
Well I've been getting spoiled commercial free music on this station I love it but I know sooner or later there will be commercials I don't care I just want this station to stay I don't know who to thank for this station but I do know it's not a cusenberger or eisenhour or Fernandez or anyone in del rio I guess I'll thank acuna and the pri or the pan or the zetas or the gulf cartel I don't know but thank you who ever owns this station
The station is owned by R Communications in Del Rio. The new owners of 96.3, 106.9 the new country station, Eagle Pass Stations, Uvalde stations and stations all over Texas. It's about time we had some stations professional that know what they are doing.

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#59 Oct 29, 2012
Glad they have that new rock station. 96.3 s*cks!
David Grohl

Del Rio, TX

#60 Oct 30, 2012
The other nice part about this rock station is if they play a bad song. Just bump it over to 96.3, and wait it out if that station has a good song. The more radio stations that we have in Del Rio the more you can just swap around when you are driving.
You never saw me

Del Rio, TX

#61 Oct 31, 2012
How about you update to sattlelite radio it's cheap and you wont have to put up with crap stations excludes 105 of course
Deaf Rocker

Del Rio, TX

#62 Oct 31, 2012
I saw an SUV with a D-rock sticker. Where can we get one?
rudy

Houston, TX

#63 Mar 21, 2014
Im from san Antonio and I just move to D.R. I need my METAL ...... METAL RULES !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fm pets 10 min brittany n 1
brittney n 16 min mark 10
Rosa de TLC 24 min Carlos 3
Bruce flowers 30 min Judah 13
alma willo creek 36 min Lupito 3
Best place to eat during lent 37 min Juanito 4
my pet passed away 45 min doggy 3
Del Rio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web