wakaflocka

Del Rio, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Who's rega
sff

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 14, 2012
yes this s.o.b tagged up my moms wall ... why she dnt bother anyone and now he ruined her house with his sh!t ... it doesn't even look nice at least go all out n make it cool dnt jus go around devaluing ppl property...wait till I find out who u are I won't fight u with my fist but I will fight u though the courts and make u paint the entire wall u lil piece of sh!t !!!!
Anonymous

Denver, CO

#4 Dec 14, 2012
I know who it is an he's actually a girl
wakaflocka

Del Rio, TX

#5 Dec 14, 2012
I think its a freshman. I see his tags in the freshman campus. And what's up with the monkey stickers?
......brick squad
joke

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 14, 2012
It aint no girl! Its that four eyes kid riding around on the bike at night. Ive already called the cops when i saw him doing it to bell furniture. But i giess they cant find him.
wakaflocka

Del Rio, TX

#8 Dec 14, 2012
No way!?!?! Have you seen him after that?
joke

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 15, 2012
All the time mostly at night! He's always wearing a cap and backpack. But like i said i've called the cops but they just never get to him on time i suppose. Its punks like that that make our city look bad! I wonder how much its going to cost the city to cover up all his bs.
wakaflocj

Del Rio, TX

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Wow that's crazy I can't believe he hasn't been caught!! You see him all the time? Where at? Maybe I can find him and catch his ass!!!
punisher

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 15, 2012
That p.u.$$ y will get whats coming to him. Tagged all over my garage door with that gay sh!t.
sff

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 16, 2012
its not even good taggin he's jus ruining ppls property...this stupid a$$ kid needs to get caught n delt wit ...
Anonymous

Denver, CO

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Write*
Lebron

Del Rio, TX

#16 Dec 16, 2012
Del Rio wouldn't know good graffiti if it slapped it in the face.
curious

Houston, TX

#17 Dec 17, 2012
What color is the bike?
sff

Del Rio, TX

#18 Dec 18, 2012
White

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bad realtor 5 min Airhead 7
Why delete city hall post? 15 min Yum 15
Bad intentions 16 min The post man 4
Council shenanigans 32 min Love it 32
Adrianna Fisk 57 min You wish 11
almost 1 hr You wish 6
Melissa Torres 1 hr David 8
Teacher rally against administration raises 3 hr Union 81
City Council Remove Henry Arredondo as City Man... 13 hr Circus monkeys momma 70
Pat Collins closed up 21 hr Card 23

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Del Rio Mortgages