Music at Chapparal Night Club

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DJReklez

Del Rio, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2013
PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD IF YOU WANNA BASH MAKE YOUR OWN. Thank you. Anyways Chapparal sometimes puts good decent music on wed and sat I'm not really a fan of noche caliente I like Spanish music but its mostly reggeaton, bachata, salsa and merengue in some cases.. Now the question I have is what type of music would you like to party to on wed and Saturdays? Because putting the same ass songs for more than three months in a row is just ugghh if your a great dj you kno u gotta mix it up to keep the club pumping you feel me? An empty dance floor is saddening for a dj and a full dance floor well need I say more?
yep

Del Rio, TX

#2 Apr 23, 2013
DJReklez wrote:
PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD IF YOU WANNA BASH MAKE YOUR OWN. Thank you. Anyways Chapparal sometimes puts good decent music on wed and sat I'm not really a fan of noche caliente I like Spanish music but its mostly reggeaton, bachata, salsa and merengue in some cases.. Now the question I have is what type of music would you like to party to on wed and Saturdays? Because putting the same ass songs for more than three months in a row is just ugghh if your a great dj you kno u gotta mix it up to keep the club pumping you feel me? An empty dance floor is saddening for a dj and a full dance floor well need I say more?
This is so true! I can tell you that on Saturdays when you hear the decent music it's the American guy, when you hear all that Spanish in a row it's the Dude from Acuña. The american dude plays a lil bit of everything.

As for Noche Caliente...it finally died!!
Fandango

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Time for a new DJ with new tunes.
ZERO

Del Rio, TX

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Fandango wrote:
Time for a new DJ with new tunes.
Wed and Fridays for sure, Saturdays stays packed. Need a dedicated night for just English music to include country (Thursday) and Fridays should be Reggeaton salsa Cumbia and hip hop and no norteno.
mcjfn

Del Rio, TX

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Ok so what type of music would y'all like to party to?
Cummins 3500

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Mejor caiganle para eagle pass aya cada semana hay bailes buenos en chaparral ya ni taen grupos!!!
DJ Reklez

Del Rio, TX

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Because last time I checked a club was to go party and have a good time not to listen to the same ass songs for weeks in a row Chapparal is def in need of new tunes and a new DJ if not its goin down the same road as Arriba
soso

Del Rio, TX

#8 Apr 23, 2013
mcjfn wrote:
Ok so what type of music would y'all like to party to?
Anything but EDM. Everybody should know that you have to play a little Spanish on any night. Not the whole night but to please the crowd.
DJ Reklez

Del Rio, TX

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Cummins 3500 wrote:
Mejor caiganle para eagle pass aya cada semana hay bailes buenos en chaparral ya ni taen grupos!!!
Es que el organizador no sabe que tipo de grupos traer... Que grupos an Ido a eagle pass?
DJ Reklez

Del Rio, TX

#11 Apr 23, 2013
soso wrote:
<quoted text>Anything but EDM. Everybody should know that you have to play a little Spanish on any night. Not the whole night but to please the crowd.
Yes I understand that thank you for your opinion :)
lol

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2013
DJ Reklez wrote:
Because last time I checked a club was to go party and have a good time not to listen to the same ass songs for weeks in a row Chapparal is def in need of new tunes and a new DJ if not its goin down the same road as Arriba
Music comes in waves it changes all the time. The DJs at chaps always change it up. The problem with Ariba was the DJs couldn't mix.
New songs dont always work, got to give people time to like it...so where do you DJ?
el tri

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2013
DJ Reklez wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I understand that thank you for your opinion :)
Start by firing the manger! This dude has no clue how to run a club. You got rid of NC he should go next!!
DJ Reklez

Del Rio, TX

#14 Apr 23, 2013
I have no gigs right now I'm working on a few music mixing projects right now they're sounding pretty great it's new fresh and when I launch I really hope people like it I'm super excited hope to have these projects done soon :) it's gunna be big. I don't wanna rush directly to the club scene I wanna book gigs at house party's first see how ppl react to a fresh beat :)
luvii

El Monte, CA

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Why is it chaparrals not poppin on Wednesdays no more :(
My opinion

Del Rio, TX

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Noche caliente is getting cold that banda music is too much I like it but not to the extreme , its always the same song I know what song is next and they are outdated some , saturdays see more kool they need to freshen up there stuff just saying ...
walker

United States

#17 Apr 24, 2013
an example of an experimental set for a younger crowd: Start with some older breakbeat/electro, move into dub, remix some dance, give them a bit of a break by playing more dance, then move onto the "spanish" but keep it uptempo, transition on to hip hop, then repeat. Mix up as needed and ensure plenty of drink!! To lay them back, kick in a nice slow jam.

peace
Eagle pass

United States

#18 Apr 24, 2013
DJ Reklez wrote:
<quoted text>
Es que el organizador no sabe que tipo de grupos traer... Que grupos an Ido a eagle pass?
intocable, huracanes, tigrillos, banda ms, pepe aguilar, banda el recodo, rieleros, tucanes esos son los ultimos q an venido a eagle pass! Y en el chaparral ningun grupo!!
lmao

Del Rio, TX

#19 Apr 24, 2013
walker wrote:
an example of an experimental set for a younger crowd: Start with some older breakbeat/electro, move into dub, remix some dance, give them a bit of a break by playing more dance, then move onto the "spanish" but keep it uptempo, transition on to hip hop, then repeat. Mix up as needed and ensure plenty of drink!! To lay them back, kick in a nice slow jam.

peace
That's been tried...if its not Spanish nobody dances. Dance, hip hop etc...attracts 10-15 people to the dance floor. Throw on a Cumbia, the dance floor instantly gets packed!
lmao

Del Rio, TX

#20 Apr 24, 2013
This is why this place makes me laugh and very mismanaged...pls go back to Mexico. False advertisement is a crime in the USA: Chaps is claiming that DJ Screw is playing tonight but DJ Screw has been dead for a long time!:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Screw
mnm

Del Rio, TX

#21 Apr 24, 2013
no vale verga el chaparral q se vaya ala verga para acuna

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Scene By Heriberto 14 min jlasa 10
wantin sum head bad 20 min jlasa 32
Mayra Flores 34 min hahaha 13
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min Gasman 18,794
Taxes in Del Rio 47 min Citizen12 34
speak up or shut up 54 min teamster 1
drug awareness class 1 hr info 2
Why did Debrow take the man's car? 3 hr concerned citizen 73
Del Rio Dating
Find my Match

Del Rio Jobs

Del Rio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Del Rio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Del Rio

Personal Finance