what do yalll think of kirklands

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Penguin

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Nov 21, 2011
i went in there today and it smelled amazing then i saw this ugly chick whose chunky with glasses and disgusted my entire day .ugly fu cking bitch trying to get hired there lmao
curiosa

Del Rio, TX

#2 Nov 21, 2011
what was she wearing i think i saw her
justme

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2011
Its a nice store and hot guys work there :)
noname

Del Rio, TX

#4 Nov 21, 2011
a white girl?
r u

Del Rio, TX

#5 Nov 21, 2011
That girl is nice, it's kinda expensive there but really nice
penguin

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Nov 22, 2011
curiosa wrote:
what was she wearing i think i saw her
i think pink she was with some friend or some shit she had glasses. she's a crazy bit ch always hitting on every guy she talks to ,she swears it pisses me off when she talks to my ex boyfriend but i laugh it off:p
penguin

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Nov 22, 2011
justme wrote:
Its a nice store and hot guys work there :)
i only saw a chick working there and she was really nice:)the scent in the store smells awesome
Haha

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 22, 2011
penguin wrote:
<quoted text>i think pink she was with some friend or some shit she had glasses. she's a crazy bit ch always hitting on every guy she talks to ,she swears it pisses me off when she talks to my ex boyfriend but i laugh it off:p
Yeah you laugh it off and start a topic about her and were she was at just to stir shit up what a pu ssy ! Just saying !
Butt litt

Long Beach, CA

#9 Nov 22, 2011
r u wrote:
That girl is nice, it's kinda expensive there but really nice
Wow u think that store is expensive, u may want to stick to Walmart
penguin

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Nov 22, 2011
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah you laugh it off and start a topic about her and were she was at just to stir shit up what a pu ssy ! Just saying !
not exactly shes the pussy who can talk sh it about me in front of my ex and keep looking its those who puss y out while i can talk s hit on here and im sure she knoows who this is. fu cking bit ch fight me if u got something to say:) or next time whe nu see me do something i swear u wont be having a pretty face :)
i swear ppl

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2011
Omg trying to talk about the store and how it is...but like always some fing person has to ruin it and be ghetto. The store just opened and someone has to start hating! Del rio plz get rid of this ppl we don't need! Lol
ace

Del Rio, TX

#13 Nov 23, 2011
what do they sell their
tryinbhelpful

Lewisville, TX

#14 Nov 23, 2011
ace wrote:
what do they sell their
they sell home decor. nice inexpensive things like frames art work garden stuff and right now there's a bunch of Christmas decorations. They also have gifts, like every day gifts. Mainly for girls. great store I recommend it.
Nina

Dallas, TX

#15 Nov 23, 2011
There is a puerto rican guy working there by the name of Chris.. what's the scoop, is he single!?
moni

United States

#17 Nov 23, 2011
Danny is so fine, he's the only reason I go into kirklands ;)
tryinbhelpful

Lewisville, TX

#18 Nov 23, 2011
moni wrote:
Danny is so fine, he's the only reason I go into kirklands ;)

Too bad he's takin and has his girlfriend working there with him.
mark

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2011
Alexandra valadez ..stop talkin all this smack about kirklands n everyone who works there.. no one in the store likes you because u talk a lot of shit..... theyre gonna kick ur ass out of kirklands for everything your doing and for being a thief and stealing from kirklands just like you stole from stripes n walmart n other stores just like everybody says. u dont belong there u are very unprofessional and hideous and extremely rude. fighting with customers ..the only reason i dont wana go bck to kirklands is because that girl alexandra is there..she is a really bad at her job...
fernanda

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2011
Penguin whos alexandra :p
just sayin

Del Rio, TX

#21 Nov 23, 2011
Danny is taken by briana so stop wastin ur time on goin there to c him..:)
Cheergirl

Del Rio, TX

#22 Nov 23, 2011
Briana and danny ive seen them working there at kirklands when I go n they really do a good job.. There very friendly im a friend of both...(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a single male friend in their 30s 40s 9 min aaa 2
Boccaccios foam party 37 min The one and only 1
Sympathies to the Chief 1 hr Jess 12
42-0 2 hr Gun slinger 16
pou 2 hr 271 1
Karla from HEB 2 hr Gflo 2
Sal from ross 4 hr Another code fifty 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Del Rio Mortgages