Donald Trump

El Monte, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2011
Any1 know that manager named Israel, the 1 thats been firing employees from left 2 right 4 no reason!! Some1 needs 2 fire his sorry a$$ 4 not knowing how 2 speak english!
Blue2

Mabank, TX

#2 Jul 13, 2011
I am not going to mention any names of these people but i will say it was a manager. My cousin went to go ask one of them if they are hiring. What one of the managers told her was that they were going to try and get rid of the full time workers. Talk about spilling the beans?

People should speak out about these messed up people. Its like, do they actually care for others? They are getting their good pay check.

To add a little off subject...look at what money does to people. Enough said...
Walyworldsux

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2011
It's cause the full time workers are joining the united food and commercial workers
clean up aisle 4

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2011
I went today & 2 employees didn't want 2 help me w/ something...i say fire them 2 lazy workers not the good 1s
Blue2

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2011
clean up aisle 4 wrote:
I went today & 2 employees didn't want 2 help me w/ something...i say fire them 2 lazy workers not the good 1s
i will agree that some are like that. The thing to see behind that is how them managers treat their employees. It like the managers just have a crappy heart not really worrying about the people who work for the company.
Mystery Shopper

El Monte, CA

#8 Jul 14, 2011
Did any1 see yesterdays crime scene? Manager Hector Lopez locked his wife inside his home against her will! Hes superman jumping on the back of the truck & throwing her clothes. Customers BEWARE hes 1 manager u dont wanna take ur complains 2!! Im now going 2 HEB!
true dat

Portland, TX

#9 Jul 15, 2011
Mystery Shopper wrote:
Did any1 see yesterdays crime scene? Manager Hector Lopez locked his wife inside his home against her will! Hes superman jumping on the back of the truck & throwing her clothes. Customers BEWARE hes 1 manager u dont wanna take ur complains 2!! Im now going 2 HEB!
Don't believe everything you read. The situation was blown way out of proportion. And go ahead go to heb. Worst customer service in the DRT. Hector is one of the greatest mangers to ever work for wal-mart.
wouldrathernotsa y

Elgin, TX

#11 Jul 15, 2011
true dat wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe everything you read. The situation was blown way out of proportion. And go ahead go to heb. Worst customer service in the DRT. Hector is one of the greatest mangers to ever work for wal-mart.
----------
So true... DR is known to blow up situations unnecessarily...
My spouse works nights @ WM & has never ever had any problems..
All very sweet people.. He loves it there
Blue2

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2011
Don't go at night he will hold you in the store against your will jk hahaha

Hopefully ya that they just blew it out of proportion cuz nobody wants to work with a crazy person. But then again he can be someone that leaves his problems where they should be if its at home he won't be taking them to work you know. If its like that either way its still good that's being mature not like others that take it out on everybody everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paybacks: Rowland, Eloy 10 min how 509
When is i hate Rowland Garza day 16 min hook 26
Stephany ramon 21 min honestly hurts 3
Deleting Blanca V 27 min Amber 11
Las marranas de la halfway house 27 min Worried 18
lupita "pitah love" 30 min friend 7
Anthony Saucedo 31 min Let it goooo 11
Girls with nice racks in Drock 5 hr Moreno 29
So Why Did They Shoot Him Like They Did? 5 hr want to know 75
More from around the web