Next Last
nice

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Bright minds daycare good?
LMAO

Del Rio, TX

#2 Jun 21, 2012
NO! I have my daughter there she's been there since she was a baby but lately the management has been making some really poor decisions when it comes to hiring new teachers... They fired 2 really good ones and hired some ppl of the streets seriously I'm thinkingabout transferring my daughter somewhere else...and their tuition is getting outrageous

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Bright minds is a great Daycare love it my daughter goes there and she loves it have no complaints about them really recommend u taking ur child there
mrpinga

Carrollton, TX

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Hypnotized minds daycare in san Fe,Is better
Poiufddzxcvbbvhs dfc

Del Rio, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Hell ya .. U can smoke out there
fyi

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 21, 2012
who did they fired?
bad

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Not a good place. Experience! I don't want to talk bad about people there, but... All what I can say for the best of your child... that's not a good daycare, better if you find a good nanny or babysitter that you can trust
nice

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2012
thanks for the info but does anyone know a good daycare in del rio?
Anna Reyes

El Monte, CA

#9 Jun 22, 2012
I dnt like it there
Parent

United States

#10 Jun 23, 2012
LMAO wrote:
NO! I have my daughter there she's been there since she was a baby but lately the management has been making some really poor decisions when it comes to hiring new teachers... They fired 2 really good ones and hired some ppl of the streets seriously I'm thinkingabout transferring my daughter somewhere else...and their tuition is getting outrageous
Totally agree with you....
wooooweee

Addison, TX

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Try home daycare they charge 12-15 a day but they can only have so many kids
queen beeatch

Addison, TX

#12 Jun 25, 2012
2 of my kids go to bright minds n I'm satisfied with the service. Before you jump you should check out why the 2 teachers were let go! Better yet go to the police department they have the report on one of the teachers! As for the other one being let go she deserved to be let go! When you fail to render 1st aid to a child in need and you just stand there and ask why there crying.... well need I say more!! So those on this band wagon I'd be careful! You might just fall off!!
fyi

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 25, 2012
is ms. sylvia still here. she was a good person and treated my son with the up most care.
wow

Del Rio, TX

#14 Jun 25, 2012
fyi wrote:
is ms. sylvia still here. she was a good person and treated my son with the up most care.
Nope she's not there she's one of the ones that got fired along with ms.thelma
mother

Del Rio, TX

#15 Jun 25, 2012
queen beeatch wrote:
2 of my kids go to bright minds n I'm satisfied with the service. Before you jump you should check out why the 2 teachers were let go! Better yet go to the police department they have the report on one of the teachers! As for the other one being let go she deserved to be let go! When you fail to render 1st aid to a child in need and you just stand there and ask why there crying.... well need I say more!! So those on this band wagon I'd be careful! You might just fall off!!
Actually I went and there's nothing she got fired cause the manager is never there and she wants to blame the teachers for everything that happens but oh well keep giving her and her daughter your money so they can buy new cars and rims ....
whatsup

Richardson, TX

#16 Jun 25, 2012
does edith trevino still own that place? I heard she lives in SA and doesn't even bother checking on the day care, just collects the $$$$
queen beeatch

United States

#17 Jun 25, 2012
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I went and there's nothing she got fired cause the manager is never there and she wants to blame the teachers for everything that happens but oh well keep giving her and her daughter your money so they can buy new cars and rims ....
I would check my facts if I were you! I did! I won't put up with anyone doing to my child what Sylvia and Thelma did! And as for the manager she's been nothing but kind and good to me and my family! So again check your facts!!
angry bird

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 25, 2012
queen beeatch wrote:
<quoted text>
I would check my facts if I were you! I did! I won't put up with anyone doing to my child what Sylvia and Thelma did! And as for the manager she's been nothing but kind and good to me and my family! So again check your facts!!
ms sylvia did no wrong in my book! she was stricted but loving! good luck sylvia.
Mother

Euless, TX

#19 Jun 27, 2012
queen beeatch wrote:
Since you know so much maybe you should also say how the Toddler Teacher has no high school diploma or GED. How they have had other great teachers that have been let go and have become directors and facility owners. How half of the kids that went there don't anymore. This all due to the director. So don't try to but a band-aid on a very big problem.(Pun intended)
mandm

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2012
ms sylvia is volunteering at the learning express and alot of her parents from bright minds have followed her there, shes a great teacher my son has good manners and has learned so much while under her care, i think bright minds did a big mistake by firing her and ms thelma. I hope she gets hired there! GOOD LUCK ms sylvia!!:}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What you did to my heart 14 min Karmas friend 1
one stop/exxon 36 min sweetseduction 1
destiny lee hernandez 38 min sweetseduction 100
Debrow sues 40 min Fellas 92
m/m 46 min Cocksure8 2
TEA visits SFDRCISD 50 min Sancha 24
oilfield is finished! 50 min sweetseduction 79
City Fire Department Answering Calls in the County 1 hr Nte 27
goodness gracious!! 1 hr Maximo 21
Paybacks: Rowland, Eloy 6 hr Fact 72