First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Needs to get a life! He acts educated and i am not impressed. You live in the most insignificant town ever therefore, your ideas are idiotic ! Look around you and all the three streets you have there in Del Rio!
Pele

Del Rio, TX

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Andy470 wrote:
Needs to get a life! He acts educated and i am not impressed. You live in the most insignificant town ever therefore, your ideas are idiotic ! Look around you and all the three streets you have there in Del Rio!
Actually Andy470 you are the one who is not impressing anyone with your bitching.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Andy470 wrote:
This is hilarious. I don't act educated. I am educated. I'm sorry if that offends you Andy. Let's get to your next point. The fact that I live in "the most insignificant town ever", according to you, makes my ideas idiotic.

Why does where I Iive make my ideas idiotic? Ideas don't have a home.

Here's the deal. You don't like me because I see through your bullshit. You don't like me because I proved you wrong. And that's ok.

The fact that you made an entirely separate Topic about me is flattering. I'm sorry you think I need to get life. But you post on here more than I do. Do you need to get a life?
chingo bling

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Andys wife was laying scantilly clad on the bed in a thong, begging Andy, please come to bed.... Andy screamed, NO GAWDDAMMIT.... I THINK SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS WRONG....
lol

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 17, 2012
chingo bling wrote:
Andys wife was laying scantilly clad on the bed in a thong, begging Andy, please come to bed.... Andy screamed, NO GAWDDAMMIT.... I THINK SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS WRONG....
((Standing ovation)) Best comment of the night!
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Looks like Texan just shut your @$$ up u little whiny bandwagon jumping bytch. Yeah this Andy470 douche does this alot. I`ve seen it before. He just talks out of his @ss like the queer that he is. Don't worry about him, he`s like that little annoying chihuahua that wont stop barking.
pepes biggest fan

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Chev Chelios wrote:
Looks like Texan just shut your @$$ up u little whiny bandwagon jumping bytch. Yeah this Andy470 douche does this alot. I`ve seen it before. He just talks out of his @ss like the queer that he is. Don't worry about him, he`s like that little annoying chihuahua that wont stop barking.
Hi pepe! Missed seeing you on here lately.
Lencho

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 17, 2012

Aqui andas child chester.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Lencho wrote:
Aqui andas child chester.
Everyone else posted in English. Do likewise please. It may be difficult for you, but give it a try. Thank you.
Lencho

San Antonio, TX

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Everyone else posted in English. Do likewise please. It may be difficult for you, but give it a try. Thank you.

It is an A and B conversation find your way out of it!
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Yeah Lencho, go hang out at the Illegal Pass topix. You'll fit in pretty well. There you can devote all your time and spread the word on how you're so in love with pepe and his life.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Lencho wrote:
It is an A and B conversation find your way out of it!
Oh I'm sorry. The subject line is me. That may have missed you. I do understand that you are not that smart. So I am a part of this conversation. Deal with it dumbass.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#14 Nov 17, 2012
I'm not that fluent in Spanish....does Lencho mean dumbass in Spanish? If not, it should b
Lencho

San Antonio, TX

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Oh I'm sorry. The subject line is me. That may have missed you. I do understand that you are not that smart. So I am a part of this conversation. Deal with it dumbass.

huh ? As i said A and B conversation. Dont care to talk to you. Intellect.
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Lencho wrote:
huh ? As i said A and B conversation. Dont care to talk to you. Intellect.
LOL!!! You should take your own advice Luncho and stay out of people`s business...ha...ha...haha
Lencho

San Antonio, TX

#17 Nov 17, 2012
At least i am not a child molestor and i dont rape women at my job like Pepe Gonzalez over at Border Patrol!
Lencho

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 17, 2012
LOL!!! You should take your own advice Luncho and stay out of people`s business...ha...ha...haha

Not the one molesting co workers like Pepe Gonzalez over at border patrol.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Ahh here we go. Hey Lencho, Why don't you start your own post about the guy you hate instead of injecting your crying about this guy into every thread he posts on?

It's old and tired and we get it. You hate him. Stop infecting other posts with it. To be honest, it makes you look pathetic.
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Blah blah blah...ok, at least you're not. That's great...
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#21 Nov 17, 2012
He already had started posts on this guy...it's pretty hillarious how much of a hard on he's got for this pepe guy. Yep, but he's pathetic. I dont really get why he hates him so much...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Candidates 7 min What 22
Liz Castaneda 13 min Huh 4
Alexia Acevedo 17 min Baller 6
Nice try 23 min Pancho S 6
Why do ugly guys always hit on hot girls 26 min Renal 1
Chango the freak loves gangbangs 58 min ALaVerg 8
alana latta 1 hr boo 1
Students crossing the bridge. 1 hr Viva Atzlan 133
Laughlin welfare vs public assistance 2 hr ABCD 56
SFDRCISD backs off from Comstock and Bracketvil... 3 hr Whatever 20