Stang evoulution has removed envyus f...

Stang evoulution has removed envyus from power!

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Envyus removed

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Alright del rio stang evolution is out and envyus is gone no were to be found! We knew it was only gonna take a little while.
Chev Chelios

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Ok, I get "stang" evo nothing but mustangs, but who or what is envyus?...and what power was removed?
Stang evolution

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Chev Chelios wrote:
Ok, I get "stang" evo nothing but mustangs, but who or what is envyus?...and what power was removed?
they were ower so called (comp) lol cause they had like 4 mustangs two but they f$%ked it up with the other little cars they have in there crew lol but the leaders use to roll with us back in the day so they got out and tryed started there own to be better lol lol lol sorry it makes me laugh every time I think about it lol any way stang evolution wev been are since 2008 and were still runing strong! And the envyus car crew is gone never out any more we all new they would fall one day cause there crew has nothing but back stabers. So when they went out to be big sh+ts and sh+t the stick in the street we had to come out and slowly remove them from power of the street by showing them that we are better faster there for louder then them so I guess all the loud revs was all it took to scare them away so thats the whole story stang evolution has just spoken. Lol see yall hope all you people support us out there cause we are the good guys envyus was trying to race every body in del rio and we just cleaned it up for all the people that just was out to get things done and not to get botherd by envyus so thanks del rio we just want to be known as the alfa mustang crew ha!
EL1z

Pearsall, TX

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Stang evolution wrote:
<quoted text> they were ower so called (comp) lol cause they had like 4 mustangs two but they f$%ked it up with the other little cars they have in there crew lol but the leaders use to roll with us back in the day so they got out and tryed started there own to be better lol lol lol sorry it makes me laugh every time I think about it lol any way stang evolution wev been are since 2008 and were still runing strong! And the envyus car crew is gone never out any more we all new they would fall one day cause there crew has nothing but back stabers. So when they went out to be big sh+ts and sh+t the stick in the street we had to come out and slowly remove them from power of the street by showing them that we are better faster there for louder then them so I guess all the loud revs was all it took to scare them away so thats the whole story stang evolution has just spoken. Lol see yall hope all you people support us out there cause we are the good guys envyus was trying to race every body in del rio and we just cleaned it up for all the people that just was out to get things done and not to get botherd by envyus so thanks del rio we just want to be known as the alfa mustang crew ha!
That was quite possibly the stupidest fckin story ever
Stang evolution

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2012
EL1z wrote:
<quoted text>
That was quite possibly the stupidest fckin story ever
why you gotta hate for buddy you dont know what were dealing with its hard to keep a crew around for 5 years you try it see what you got.
ford man

Del Rio, TX

#6 Nov 15, 2012
im the leader of stang evolution they bow down to me andmy ford pickup
Fast Truck

Del Rio, TX

#7 Nov 15, 2012
ford man wrote:
im the leader of stang evolution they bow down to me andmy ford pickup
Bring it out. I dare you
EL1z

Melrose Park, IL

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Stang evolution wrote:
<quoted text> why you gotta hate for buddy you dont know what were dealing with its hard to keep a crew around for 5 years you try it see what you got.
Its funny how hypocritical you are at the ending of your statement. You say you took out anither car club because their trying to race and what not yet you bring up on statong with what I got sounds like all ur trying to do is bring some racing out of it. Are any of your mustangs twin turboed or supercharged ? I have yet to see any of them like that if you want you can take those cars to the track in SA and let them get smoked
Annoyed

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Car crews are whack! Any kinda club or gang in a lil ass town like Del Rio is a joke. Get over yourselves...
LS crew

Del Rio, TX

#10 Nov 15, 2012
You all are a joke. Run some real cars and trucks instead of another gay mustang club
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#11 Nov 15, 2012
I just still cannot see what power was removed. Do you mean you guys drive around more than them? And why did they fall? Because you revved your engines loud? And now they don't drive around as much?

I don't understand. Your story was convoluted and full of nonsense.
Oklahoma6

Pearsall, TX

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Stang evolution wrote:
<quoted text> they were ower so called (comp) lol cause they had like 4 mustangs two but they f$%ked it up with the other little cars they have in there crew lol but the leaders use to roll with us back in the day so they got out and tryed started there own to be better lol lol lol sorry it makes me laugh every time I think about it lol any way stang evolution wev been are since 2008 and were still runing strong! And the envyus car crew is gone never out any more we all new they would fall one day cause there crew has nothing but back stabers. So when they went out to be big sh+ts and sh+t the stick in the street we had to come out and slowly remove them from power of the street by showing them that we are better faster there for louder then them so I guess all the loud revs was all it took to scare them away so thats the whole story stang evolution has just spoken. Lol see yall hope all you people support us out there cause we are the good guys envyus was trying to race every body in del rio and we just cleaned it up for all the people that just was out to get things done and not to get botherd by envyus so thanks del rio we just want to be known as the alfa mustang crew ha!
We are all now dumber for just reading the first sentence to your very idiotic story.
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Apparently, the written word is not your forte. Keep to the streets and revving engines and scaring other "crews" away, and removing people from power, and whatever else it is that you do.

Oh yeah. I forgot this. Loud cars are irritating. So good job on being the new "power" in irritating. You win.
EL1z

Melrose Park, IL

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Thank god I'm not the only one thinking this
Mexican M

Del Rio, TX

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Stang evolution wrote:
<quoted text> why you gotta hate for buddy you dont know what were dealing with its hard to keep a crew around for 5 years you try it see what you got.
f**k stang evoluyion keep talkin shit yall fixing to get some bullets
Any time baby

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 15, 2012
I know its you Ricardo Ramos aka( ford man. ). When i see you lets see who gots power ;)
Texan

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Any time baby wrote:
I know its you Ricardo Ramos aka( ford man.). When i see you lets see who gots power ;)
I'm sure you meant "who has power" instead of "who gots power". Like I said, the written word is not your forte. Stick to driving cars and thinking you run the streets. Whatever that means.

You guys suuuuure are intimidating! No wonder the other "crew" left. You are scary and all revving and loud! Oh yeah, also irritating. Grow up and get a muffler b
southern lux

United States

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Mexican M wrote:
<quoted text>f**k stang evoluyion keep talkin shit yall fixing to get some bullets
keep talking shit you say vato! we got stang evos back from the start hommy if we find out you even did any thing we will come after your sorry a ss I cant stand all of yall haters vato! F$$k all of yall get your sh#t straight. Yall realy want to see sh#t go down f##k with my crew or with my homies from stang evo!
Only Mexican

Del Rio, TX

#19 Nov 16, 2012
really you guys are very irritating. Give it a rest already
Texan

Del Rio, TX

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Also, the only people that care about car clubs are car club people. And that includes about 20 guys in this town. You guys can gripe and "fight" about who has the "power" all you want. Just realize, the more you try and hype your club online...the dumber you look to regular society folks.

As I said before, you guys have shiny, loud cars. That's great. You irritate most normal people. And the written or typed word is not your best medium.

Short version; you look like uneducated idiots.

But go ahead and take that "power". Just know that we think you are morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucky Fortune 1 min Well informed 8
I want to fall in love with an ugly turd (Apr '13) 12 min Joe 8
VVRMC angry employees (Feb '15) 14 min Rubi Ann 14
Emmitt Maldonado 44 min AnonymousJack 7
Forehead Kissed 45 min Rubi Ann 10
I moved on & I know there is nothing wrong with... 46 min You know me 1
Pregnant 1 hr ewwwaa 13

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance