Orange Camaro?
Autum

Del Rio, TX

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Does anyone Know who the cute guy is that drives the newer Orange Camaro with grey stripes? I have seen him around town a few times. Not sure if he lives here but wondering.
Nancy

Del Rio, TX

#3 Sep 18, 2012
I think he might be from San Antonio according to my cousin.
What

Del Rio, TX

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Autum wrote:
Does anyone Know who the cute guy is that drives the newer Orange Camaro with grey stripes? I have seen him around town a few times. Not sure if he lives here but wondering.
Ive seen him a couple of times, hes too skinny

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Del Rio, TX

#5 Sep 18, 2012
pull him over next time
Autum

Del Rio, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Thanks Nancy. I guess I will have to try that txboy. Just didnt want to seem like a stalker. There are so many out there that gives us good women a bad name.
Kris Carter

Del Rio, TX

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Lol, he's my uncle. His name is Ramon Gonzalez, he was orginally from here in Del Rio but move to san antonio, but now he's back.
Kris Carter

Del Rio, TX

#8 Sep 21, 2012
He goes by Chris though, and he's one for his fitness. You must not have good eyesight-What.
Autum

Harpersville, AL

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Kris Carter wrote:
He goes by Chris though, and he's one for his fitness. You must not have good eyesight-What.
This is to cute. Do you know if he is single? And about how old if he is your uncle.
Kris Carter

Dallas, TX

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Well at the time I don't know, because him and this girl from S.A. are on and off. But I can keep you posted? Do you have facebook? And he is 33.
Autum

Del Rio, TX

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Yes I do have facebook. Do you have an email? Well I hope things workout for the best for him. Whether it be with that lady or someone else. Thank you
BILLYGOAT

Del Rio, TX

#12 Oct 3, 2012
autum are u hot
Stang evolution

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Camaros are ugly and slow! Lol

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Most chics named Autum are skanky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a woman to help me with my man 8 min Lmao 2
OHM at 1300 25 min EDTrash 2
Rachet ugly girl 57 min Awesome guy 17
Petra And Ocie 1 hr Lexi 1
Pregnant again 1 hr Charlie 7
Marisol? 1 hr Bobby 14
Girl mowing grass behind stripes 1 hr master 4

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance